Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Ibo My Foot!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibo My Foot!!! (2040 Views)

But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... / Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? / Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ibo My Foot!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
yommen:
Many times I wonder how Ibo guys brand themselves as the best on nairaland but one thing I know is 'silence is the best answer for fools'

Just now(9:34pm), I heard sound of fight from a flat in the next compound. It was an ibo guy beating his wife/girlfriend/partner. I dont know if they are married. A fellow ibo but elderly woman succeeded in accessing their flat and I could hear the lady crying while the elderly woman blamed the lady for not trying to make her out of the flat instead of her confronting him for heating her.

What kind of a man just suddenly starts heating his wife? Cheap chest beaters!!!
Dude really? Are you kidding us ryt now?
Re: Ibo My Foot!!! by yommen: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Raiyell:

You will end up killing yourself if you do not submit to professional care, you this pyscho-neurotic Igbo hater.

Allow the people you despise so much shower you with some milk of human kindness. Please send your number. I will be happy to stage an intervention for you.

Wow! You woke up and started your day with my thread! Interestingly, I was already at work at the time you posted. I guess Dr. Obiora's prescription for you is not yielding result. Try trado. It might just work.

Moreso, I see that your arrogance, 'painment' and mental inbalance won't allow you to think straight and see that there is no where that portrays hatred in my comments. What I condemn is people chestbeating that they are what other ain't. If you cant fathome that, eat my (s)hit!
Re: Ibo My Foot!!! by phililp(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
yommen:
Many times I wonder how Ibo guys brand themselves as the best on nairaland but one thing I know is 'silence is the best answer for fools'

Just now(9:34pm), I heard sound of fight from a flat in the next compound. It was an ibo guy beating his wife/girlfriend/partner. I dont know if they are married. A fellow ibo but elderly woman succeeded in accessing their flat and I could hear the lady crying while the elderly woman blamed the lady for not trying to make her out of the flat instead of her confronting him for heating her.

What kind of a man just suddenly starts heating his wife? Cheap chest beaters!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies You Really Need To Change In This Aspect / Chioma Avril Returns To Social Media Amid Breakup Rumour With Davido / Please Help Me Before I Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.