Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts (4571 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by Priscy01(f): 12:03am On Jan 22, 2018
Someone shared the photo on Facebook asking users if they can marry someone without having sex first.

Surprisingly most people said No because, as one of the ladies asked: "What if the man's brokos is small?" ... lol

Check out some of the replies....

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/can-you-marry-someone-you-have-never.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by Priscy01(f): 12:03am On Jan 22, 2018

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 22, 2018
shocked
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by Cowbuoy: 12:05am On Jan 22, 2018
You gotta test run the product before buying... wink

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 22, 2018
#sighs

Immorality is the rule of the day now. Things that were once considered abominations are now normal things nowadays.

Ask these ones if they're christians and they'll say yes. Seems they do selective reading of their bible, that's if they read it at all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by PMWSpirit(m): 12:11am On Jan 22, 2018
Criis:
#sighs

Immorality is the rule of the day now. Things that were once considered abominations are now normal things nowadays.

Ask these ones if they're christians and they'll say yes. Seems they do selective reading of their bible, that's if they read it at all.
what was considered abomination ? It seems you haven't read much about the old ways . Infact go watch Spartacus and learn.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 22, 2018
PMWSpirit:
what was considered abomination ? It seems you haven't read much about the old ways . Infact go watch Spartacus and learn.

Are you white?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 22, 2018
Eni ti moti do ri

Well
It's possible
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 22, 2018
PMWSpirit:

Are you a Spartan?

9 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by purest21(m): 12:33am On Jan 22, 2018
I always try to test the sex before proposing.
But each time I test and cum, the marriage sef no go wan hungry me again

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by LessNoise: 12:38am On Jan 22, 2018
DO YOU BUY A TV WITHOUT TESTING IT

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by QueenBec: 1:11am On Jan 22, 2018
if you can't marry without testing, why not keep it to yourself, than giving the weak ones reason to fall ino destruction alongside you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by doyinisaac(m): 1:16am On Jan 22, 2018
Cowbuoy:
You gotta test run the product before buying... wink
And you keep returning the products after the test-run,so who should keep the returned products??the unfortunate ones??lol..

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by PMWSpirit(m): 1:35am On Jan 22, 2018
Criis:

Are you white?
Lol no, bur there was a time in Africa women walked bare chested , can't you ppl go back
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 22, 2018
There are very few thing in this world today that you will purchase without feedback or testing... why should sex be any different?
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2018
The problem with mankind is their silly way of creating analogies.

How is a car, TV, or any electronic likened to a human being??! Silly questions like, "did you buy a car before testing it or you did the testing before buying?" are just one of the many ways people have destroyed their sense of morality.

A woman is not a product you buy in the market neither is she a car. She is a woman. A Human being with a soul, emotions, ambitions and many more. So why treat her like some inanimate or non-living object you buy?

It is only men who do not value the sacredness and true beauty of sex that will always come up with such stupid analogies. A woman you marry is not like any other property you acquire. The day men stop seeing women like cars or whatever, is the day those men become real men and not "men" because they have a dick or got some levels of testosterone.

Such mentality is just too poor. smh.

P.S: If you so badly wanna know if she is fertile to bear children, then go do a f**king fertility test. And know that it also applies to the men if the lady too is not sure of how potent you are. Male fertility tests exist too. wink

10 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by Berlyn1(f): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2018
The Bible is strictly against fornication. ... angry

Say No to sex till marriage tongue tongue

please no one should quote me!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by nikkypearl(f): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2018
Berlyn1:
The Bible is strictly against fornication. ... angry

Say No to see till marriage tongue tongue

please no one should quote me!
#teamnosextillmarriage#

#saynotosexdoll# sad
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by Berlyn1(f): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2018
nikkypearl:
#teamnosextillmarriage#

#saynotosexdoll# sad

grin grin

say no to sex corpse grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by hefelove(m): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2018
Sorry what is bride price? dont mind my stupid question o
TheSuperNerd:

How is a car, TV, or any electronic likened to a human being??! Silly questions like, "did you buy a car before testing it or you did the testing before buying?" are just one of the many ways people have destroyed their sense of morality.

A woman is not a product you buy in the market neither is she a car. She is a woman. A Human being with a soul, emotions, ambitions and many more. So why treat her like some inanimate or non-living object you buy?

It is only men who do not value the sacredness and true beauty of sex that will always come up with such stupid analogies. A woman you marry is not like any other property you acquire. The day men stop seeing women like cars or whatever, is the day those men become real men and not "men" because they have a dick or got some levels of testosterone.

P.S: If you so badly wanna know if she is fertile to bear children, then go do a f**king
fertility test. And know that it also applies to the men if the lady too is not sure of how potent you are. Male fertility tests exist too. wink
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2018
I believe by asking this question you mean to drive home the point that she is a property you are buying right? smh...

A bride price is a like a bride "token" paid to the bride's family. Take note of the word "token". It is never the full worth of what a woman is. A woman is priceless... unless of course you are of the class of men who feels that bride price defines a woman's worth. Bride prices are just customary practices in Asia and Africa. I hope you know there is the practice of groom price too in Southern Asia?

hefelove:
Sorry what is bride price? dont mind my stupid question o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by hefelove(m): 9:39am On Jan 22, 2018
Bro i know all dis. I'm soo sacarstic. I am jux here laughing for some reasons o
TheSuperNerd:
I believe by asking this question you mean to drive home the point that she is a property you are buying right? smh...

A bride price is a like a bride "token" paid to the bride's family. Take note of the word "token". It is never the full worth of what a woman is. A woman is priceless... unless of course you are of the class of men who feels that bride price defines a woman's worth. Bride prices are just customary practices in Asia and Africa. I hope you know there is the practice of groom price too in Southern Asia?

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2018
Yeah, I got the sarcasm... but I had to indulge your "question" for the sake of those who will read to see responses.... wink

Fact is there are men out there, and I mean lots of them, who attach so much importance to the bride price stuff making it look like it is their wife's worth thus making her look like just any other property to them.

This is why I replied. smiley

hefelove:
Bro i know all dis. I'm soo sacarstic. I am jux here laughing for some reasons o
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by hefelove(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Yeah, I got the sarcasm... but I had to indulge your "question" for the sake of those who will read to see responses.... wink

Fact is there are men out there, and I mean lots of them, who attach so much importance to the bride price stuff making it look like it is their wife's worth thus making her look like just any other property to them.

This is why I replied. smiley

Only men who turn thier wives to slaves do dat. Every humans worth more dan money apart frm Footballers
grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by Divay22(f): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2018
Generation of sex
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2018
Even footballers are humans. The money they cost is only reflective of their football business and on-field value based on their skills and marketability.

As humans, they are certainly worth much more. Life is priceless in itself. wink

hefelove:

Only men who turn thier wives yo slaves do dat. Every humans worth more dan money apart frm Footballers
grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by Elparaiso(m): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
I just can't. I have to know we're sexually compatible before tying the knot. I don't want to have a short marriage neither do I want to be a philanderer.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

P.S: If you so badly wanna know if she is fertile to bear children, then go do a f**king fertility test. And know that it also applies to the men if the lady too is not sure of how potent you are. Male fertility tests exist too. wink

As usual SuperNerd,you make serious sense. Nice one...But the downside is when you're/we're tagged with a female that doesn't appreciate such thoughtfulness of abstaining from sexual relations prior to marriage, so many questions run through their minds, especially those that are not adept with spiritual principles...You may be doing good, but it may not be well recevied. Note
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:41am On Jan 23, 2018
Very true. I get your point. This is why as a man you should ensure that you do not get tagged with such females in the name of romantic relationship. One must take his time to observe and then decide on the kind of lady he wants to be in a relationship with, to avoid "conflict of values" as regards to spiritual principles and our faith when it comes to sex. The same applies to ladies too. You cannot just date any guy. Be observant.

I have seen and met a couple of ladies in relationships who really want to get it going under the sheets with their man even before marriage. I even recall one who just really liked me and wanted me to bed her big time... I was alone with her as I went visiting back in medical college in my first degree but I resisted. She was very beautiful... a lady who was a beauty pageant winner and also smart. I turned her down gently and left almost immediately after. She said something later on days after about her not being a good match for me because of my spiritual principles. She said she knows I deserve better and not a lady like her who may be a drag on my faith and spiritual principles and she admits that I was actually right to have said no to her advances. I did try to make her see her better self with time but then I realised that she was right. It takes a good heart to admit such really.

She even went on Facebook after that encounter to let the world know that good men really still exist out there. She did so without calling my name. Then much later, she wrote a little something about me without revealing a thing of why she wrote it.

So this is what we must take note of. In order to avoid being in a scenario where our doing good is not well received, we should, ourselves, be disciplined to admit that it is not all ladies that we can date. That will save a lot of headache and heartaches.

Zykod:

As usual SuperNerd,you make serious sense. Nice one...But the downside is when you're/we're tagged with a female that doesn't appreciate such thoughtfulness of abstaining from sexual relations prior to marriage, so many questions run through their minds, especially those that are not adept with spiritual principles...You may be doing good, but it may not be well recevied. Note

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by hefelove(m): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2018
some confused idiots will insult u for that tin wey u do. I have learnt my lesson. I'm tired of being a good guy u did there. lowoyi any girl na lamba cheesy
TheSuperNerd:
Very true. I get your point. This is why as a man you should ensure that you do not get tagged with such females in the name of romantic relationship. One must take his time to observe and then decide on the kind of lady he wants to be in a relationship with, to avoid "conflict of values" as regards to spiritual principles and our faith when it comes to sex. The same applies to ladies too. You cannot just date any guy. Be observant.

I have seen and met a couple of ladies in relationships who really want to get it going under the sheets with their man even before marriage. I even recall one who just really liked me and wanted me to bed her big time... I was alone with her as I went visiting back in medical college in my first degree but I resisted. She was very beautiful... a lady who was a beauty pageant winner and also smart. I turned her down gently and left almost immediately after. She said something later on days after about her not being a good match for me because of my spiritual principles. She said she knows I deserve better and not a lady like her who may be a drag on my faith and spiritual principles and she admits that I was actually right to have said no to her advances. I did try to make her see her better self with time but then I realised that she was right. It takes a good heart to admit such really.

She even went on Facebook after that encounter to let the world know that good men really still exist out there. She did so without calling my name. Then much later, she wrote a little something about me without revealing a thing of why she wrote it.

So this is what we must take note of. In order to avoid being in a scenario where our doing good is not well received, we should, ourselves, be disciplined to admit that it is not all ladies that we can date. That will save a lot of headache and heartaches.

Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by adahgold(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2018
NEVER I MEAN NEVER.
Re: Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2018
Thanks goodness you know what they are.... wink
Only shows how far our moral values have been reduced to almost nothingness in this age. Confused fellas calling you a "mugu" for rejecting a free honey pot.. wow! who does that right? I mean does such a guy not have blood in his veins? Why reject it? You had it on a platter mehn and she was f**king hot! cheesy They will never understand because they have lost the art of being disciplined and lost what it means to stand as real men.

And this is not about me being the good guy... nope. It is me just being Who I am. It is me making a choice. People who proclaim themselves as bad guys becos they feel they can bang whatever girl they please are laughable lots. I know the ways of the bad and then the good but I made a choice to never abuse humanity's gift. I made a choice to keep to the way of Honor.
I believe in doing what pleases God. In the end, we all will give an account of how the gift we were given called life was used.

Isn't it best to use it wisely and in reverence of the fact that Life is short and should be spent making meaningful contributions all around us? And not thinking of the next skirt to get under?

As for you... well, if the lesson learnt in your life have made you to want to take advantage of any girl who gives you such sexual greenlight... then well, it is your choice. And I hope you know you will have to live with the consequences that follow be it now or be it in years to come. After all, life is a choice isn't it? wink And there are good choices and bad choices. Take note.

hefelove:
some confused idiots will insult u for that tin wey u do. I have learnt my lesson. I'm tired of being a good guy u did there. lowoyi any girl na lamba cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women / Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? / Attractive Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.