Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

My Letter To The Benue Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Letter To The Benue Youths (268 Views)

Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) / Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Letter To The Benue Youths by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 22, 2018
Benue Youths, who am I to stop you from fighting your enemies? Who am I to stop you from protecting your people? Who am I to stop you from protecting your land? Who am I to stop you from avenging the death of your loved ones? I just hope you don't fight blindly and foolishly.
Just before you start the battle, I think it would be of tremendous aid, in conquering the enemies, if you know where exactly to point your weapons. You can as well remove some problems in Nigeria through this bravery decision.
Meanwhile, do not kill immediately, every devilish herdsman you are able to capture alive. Try to capture as many as you possibly can (I know this won't be that easy; May God help you). If you really do capture any alive, please do not surrender them to the police as they would be silenced & your efforts would be in vain. Try punishing them ( in secrecy) to the point of death, we could possibly get some helpful facts from them (the wise would understand better). For example, spread an handkerchief over his face & pour water, blocking the nostrils. There are lots of deadlier punishments just as we have uncountable ways to die. I wish you good luck. Long live Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Government Donate Food Items Toiletries To Cameroonian Refugees / Thread: Comparison Of Nigerian Politicians To Kenyan Politicians / Rochas Okorocha Should Recall Youth Must Work Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.