Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) (29141 Views)

Cooking Stove Explodes On Train In Pakistan, Kills Over 70 (Pics) / Two People Sitting On Train, Fall, Die In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by Buccinator(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2018
Mountain of Fire come and see your Lords Chosen Sister oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by Amafrancisca: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2018
sotall:
A person of Nigerian decent is angry by default. Don't ask me why

who wouldn't be, in a country like ours

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2018
Gungnir:
I remember someone telling me London is no different from Lagos/Abuja, it's just the electricity that makes it different. Perhaps she was right....undecided
are you OK
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by Nostradamus: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2018
that woman is a troublesome and lousy bitch,i hate having anything to do with such ladies, she should thank her stars that oyinbo man is not an angry nigga who would have given her a devilish beating,na then she go know say real devils no get joy.
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by repogirl(f): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2018
grin grin grin

Yes o! That's how it goes down. grin grin

Next time mind your business and don't Tasi a Nigerian's fight or they will finish your life with insults and still hold deliverance on top of you. grin grin grin

Wonder where she saw Mark of 666... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
are you OK

I think so
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2018
Gungnir:
I remember someone telling me London is no different from Lagos/Abuja, it's just the electricity that makes it different. Perhaps she was right....undecided
How?
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by theDEVILisHERE: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2018
Ebal:
VIDEO:Nigerian Woman Fight With White Man On Train In London

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2018/01/videonigerian-woman-fight-with-white.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPUqn-VB1rw&feature=youtu.be[/url]

The 'white man' refers to all non black races

All non black races are described as the DEVILS

They were created for the purpose of bringing Evil on earth

if they call u Nigga
U call them their true name, DEVIL
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2018
Very primitive.

One of the reasons I no like dey go church again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2018
asuustrike2009:

How?

I think she was referring to the people and the way of life there.
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by blaqroy: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2018
Nigerian women just dey find trouble internationally anyhow
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2018
Gungnir:

I think she was referring to the people and the way of life there.

Kkk
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2018
DemonInSiege:

The people are not civilised are are racists, they will give you general beating

Same in some other Asian countries
Lol @general beating grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by RickandMorty: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2018
Let me boost your views. hahaha
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by donqx: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2018
oh
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 22, 2018
hinohsend:

America is a large country, they don't board trains much.

na lie ....the reason is becasuw Americans too have madness like us.. Ever tried a black american before ?
In fact sometimes you forget a black american is not a Nigerian ,their craze get devil approval the whites are fast catching up
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by Nwambaise: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2018
That woman obviously has mental issues.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin grin grin
charliboy654:

Na craze people full America na, if our craze jam their craze na war b that o.
If na America as she dey talk the man for just bring out gun shoot her.
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by timwudz(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
[quote author=SirLakes post=64411919]Thank your star you did that in a sane environment.

Come your country come follow one sad and frustrated person yarn like that.......hehe na hospital you go land

She better come back to her shiit hole country n stop disgracing herself.

Stewpid[/qu
I don pee for my tiraosa ooo. your father, guy!! chain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by psalmson001: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Gungnir:

100% right cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by Dantedasz(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
ifyalways:

Shut up your dirty stinking mouth cheesy

Keep your face away from me. cheesy

Go away from him you devil in Jesus name. grin

Go and dye with Mark of Satan, 666 on your foreheadcheesy

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap, you devil cheesy

Who are you?

You are an idiot, bastard.

Omgosh, this just made my Monday morning grin The woman get neither joy nor chill.

Serves the poke nosing Oyibo man right. Who invite am, amebo. He thought he's crazy, as the woman werey jump up go meet am, see as he quietly crawl back into his shell grin cheesy

The white man just dey look the craze woman like Tony Soprano. In his mind he will be thinking,"She is very lucky we are in a public place."
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by David25(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Well that was very embarrassing cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
Gungnir:

I think so
no you're not sure
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
She has dementia.. iv seen worse on london buses and trains...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by IykeD(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nigerians and religion.
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by dontbothermuch: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
And the white man asked her one question.

"And you are religious?"
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
ifyalways:

Shut up your dirty stinking mouth cheesy

Keep your face away from me. cheesy

Go away from him you devil in Jesus name. grin

Go and dye with Mark of Satan, 666 on your foreheadcheesy

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap, you devil cheesy

Who are you?

You are an idiot, bastard.

Omgosh, this just made my Monday morning grin The woman get neither joy nor chill.

Serves the poke nosing Oyibo man right. Who invite am, amebo. He thought he's crazy, as the woman werey jump up go meet am, see as he quietly crawl back into his shell grin cheesy
U need to see me reeling wit laughter here grin
D Oyibo man in his mind will say: Werey ree ooo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by drakeli: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
Why is it always in London Nigerians fight in trains?

I’ve never seen a Nigerian cause a stir on the train in America. So so London. Kilode? cheesy grin
London is no difference from Ejigbo. That’s why.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by jimuchy: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
This one dey kolo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria / Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia / Lagos Airport Extremely Corrupt – Sabbatical, American Vlogger (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.