Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) (28911 Views)

Cooking Stove Explodes On Train In Pakistan, Kills Over 70 (Pics) / Two People Sitting On Train, Fall, Die In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by Boss13: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
I do not share the same country with that woman. I don’t her. She must be from Ghana.
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by Kirgyakos(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
Jostico:
it takes a devil to recognise another
lair!
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by Olubee22(f): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
Why is it always in London Nigerians fight in trains?

I’ve never seen a Nigerian cause a stir on the train in America. So so London. Kilode? cheesy grin

So you don't know London is an extension of Nigeria? Very soon sef, it will become the capital of Nigeria grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
Why is it always in London Nigerians fight in trains?

I’ve never seen a Nigerian cause a stir on the train in America. So so London. Kilode? cheesy grin
I have. Very shameful and it was with a black American. Come see counter casting and binding both of they them swearing for themselves in Jesus name
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by EvangelistNdudi(m): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
LMAyedun:
Nigerians shaaaa
Any evidence to show she is a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin cheesy grin grin
MIKOLOWISKA:
I have. Very shameful and it was with a black American. Come see counter casting and binding both of they them swearing for themselves in Jesus name
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
grin cheesy grin grin
can take the woman out of the ghetto, can't take the ghetto out of the woman
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by redsun(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
She is obviously mentally deranged like so in london. It is a good thing she didn't spray him with acid.
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by Timcahill(m): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
I arrest u with the blood of Jesus grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by justwise(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Olubee22:

So you don't know London is an extension of Nigeria? Very soon sef, it will become the capital of Nigeria grin

What part of London is that?
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by justwise(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is really embarrassing, can't watch this in public.
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 1:48am On Jan 23, 2018
Omg shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mznaett:
grin

Is that you on your dp?
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
bebe2:
U see am? She got off her seat, came to his personal space and was shouting at him? White men have too much patience. If na darkie, she for recieve hot slap undecided

Lol..If it was a London black boy he would have shot or stabbed her
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by mechanics(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hmmmmm, she's sick o, she needs deliverance, why will she start calling someone devil?
Re: Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) by londoner: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
This is why some Nigerians should not be allowed to cross any border. Many are simply mentally ill and their 'brand' of religion has made it worse, tenfold.

The only difference between this woman and a mental patient in a hospital is that she doesn't look unkempt in her clothing and hair.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Survives Accident With Cattle And Fulani Herdsmen On Enugu Road / Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? / Snows: Abroad-Based Nigerian YouTuber Faces A Hard Day (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.