Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Yoruba Should Hand Over Security Issues To Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Should Hand Over Security Issues To Fayose (618 Views)

EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose / Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son / Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Yoruba Should Hand Over Security Issues To Fayose by Markfemi: 3:24am On Jan 22, 2018
It seems fayose is the only definition of a
Bold Yoruba man
Tinubu is whimp
Rotimi is a useless fool
Rauf is a jihadist
Ajimobi is dead

Fayose is the only proactive Yoruba man and southern governor and I call on others to emulate him and react swiftly

Re: Yoruba Should Hand Over Security Issues To Fayose by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 22, 2018
When we told you fayose is the greatest afonja man ever liveth.

You doubted.

Now see ya life,,,,

opening a thread for what you where told quietly.

Re: Yoruba Should Hand Over Security Issues To Fayose by sekxyqueen(f): 3:34am On Jan 22, 2018
but you and your cohorts were insulting fayose ..now you know the importance of being bold and not a coward..

anyway,thank God for your redemption

Re: Yoruba Should Hand Over Security Issues To Fayose by Markfemi: 3:37am On Jan 22, 2018
Shut your mouth I have never insulted fayose that said who’s the fayose of south east

Re: Yoruba Should Hand Over Security Issues To Fayose by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 22, 2018
Your plan to implicate Fayose will not work. What you are suggesting is the responsibility of Aare Gani Adams.

Re: Yoruba Should Hand Over Security Issues To Fayose by sekxyqueen(f): 3:43am On Jan 22, 2018
Markfemi:
Shut your mouth I have never insulted fayose that said who’s the fayose of south east
Ohamadike Y'all despise so much

Re: Yoruba Should Hand Over Security Issues To Fayose by sekxyqueen(f): 3:44am On Jan 22, 2018
this markfemi of a guy,you think your yoromuslim brothers will look at you twice before incinerating your post...

Re: Yoruba Should Hand Over Security Issues To Fayose by Markfemi: 3:50am On Jan 22, 2018
sekxyqueen:
this markfemi of a guy,you think your yoromuslim brothers will look at you twice before incinerating your post...

I’m a yoromuslim thank you and go away

Re: Yoruba Should Hand Over Security Issues To Fayose by sekxyqueen(f): 3:53am On Jan 22, 2018
Markfemi:

I’m a yoromuslim thank you and go away
you are alone sorry. your muslim brothers have rejected you

Re: Yoruba Should Hand Over Security Issues To Fayose by Markfemi: 3:56am On Jan 22, 2018
sekxyqueen:

you are alone sorry.
your muslim brothers have rejected you

What is pain about my own thread ?
Re: Yoruba Should Hand Over Security Issues To Fayose by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 22, 2018
Markfemi:

What is pain about my own thread ?
Ignore it.
Re: Yoruba Should Hand Over Security Issues To Fayose by MrMaestro: 4:44am On Jan 22, 2018
Agreed wholeheartedly. He was decisive and bold in dealing with this situation. I just hope that he's taken it a step further and reached out to the other SW govs for the same rules to be applied.

No Land For Cattle Colony In Rivers --- Gov Wike / Plane To Land In Bayelsa Airport In June, Says Gov Dickson / Time Don Reach Wey We Go Create State Police –prof. Yemi Osinbajo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9