Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Suicide On My Mind - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suicide On My Mind (5937 Views)

Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2018
I pray he doesnt carry out his threat, things like this shouldn’t be taken lightly. Depression is a huge problem that requires alot of support.

This is the point where I wish i was a computer guru, and had all them techy stuff, I would probably have traced his Ip address and found a way of reaching out to him.

Suicidal thoughts are a sad sad thing to have, and this guy seem resigned, we can only pray now that a divine intervention changes his mind.

5 Likes

Re: Suicide On My Mind by JULIE1925(f): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2018
We shall wait... embarassed

It's obvious he already made up his mind..
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2018
Op please don't you try to take your life.
Believe me when I tell you that there are people going through far worse than you right now but are still clinging on to hope.

Knowing well that that's all they need to surmount their predicament.

Please don't you give up, There's always light out the end of the tunnel.
Hold on!
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Bibi294(f): 8:06am On Jan 22, 2018
God, the account is even deactivated... Please whoever in pH who knows the guys should please help check on him... I'm worried cry
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 22, 2018
I'm in ph, I sent him a pm when his account was still active but he didn't respond.

Let call the mods, even if we can't help him now, this thread will benefit others in his condition,
Let's move it to FP for a wider audience.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2018
Bruh, you're broke. I don't know a wealthy nigga who ever committed suicide cos his mother treated him like a lil bitch. Man up and make some money, you'd find your mom crawling and begging for your love. Quit being a coward. PM me if you're willing.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide On My Mind by pepethemaniac: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2018
He's gone.

But this is somehow Buhari's fault. I just don't know how to piece the evidence together.

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2018
Alexander McQueen did despite being wealthy. Suicide isn't always about being broke. It could be the pain of losing a loved one or being jilted.
Xinzu:
Bruh, you're broke. I don't know a wealthy nigga who ever committed suicide cos his mother treated him like a lil bitch. Man up and make some money, you'd find your mom crawling and begging for your love. Quit being a coward. PM me if you're willing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2018
DrGraveYardz:
Alexander McQueen did despite being wealthy. Suicide isn't always about being broke. It could be the pain of losing a loved one or being jilted.

Read the entire sentence, bruh.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 22, 2018
Oops! My bad...just saw my error. Sorry, musta been the Monday morning rush.
Xinzu:

Read the entire sentence, bruh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Flamezzz: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2018
embarassed That nigga don kill himself o

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 22, 2018
ProsperMVE:
I'm in ph, I sent him a pm when his account was still active but he didn't respond.

Let call the mods, even if we can't help him now, this thread will benefit others in his condition,
Let's move it to FP for a wider audience.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I feel so sad. This could have been prevented. Depression is no joke.

Suen and the mods should place utmost priority to any suicidal post.

This strikes home because I had a friend who committed suicide. We never cared to find out why he suddenly became reserved and stopped hanging out with the boys cry

The loss of a job is never a good reason for that. Neither should the endless nagging of parents or family members.

If the op had being patient some of us could have helped him secure another job.

Please nairalanders don't suffer in silence. I know we fight and abuse each other everyday but at the end of the day we are all one fam. Stay blessed embarassed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide On My Mind by teamv: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2018
R.I.P bro the devil understands
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Chykeboss(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2018
man dude is gone..I can relate to all wat he said ..may d lord bless his soul..am out

3 Likes

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 9:30am On Jan 22, 2018
DrGraveYardz:
Oops! My bad...just saw my error. Sorry, musta been the Monday morning rush.

Take it easy man, money will still be made. grin

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by IamIBK: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2018
I've been there...I almost did it
I just hope help find him real quick

4 Likes

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Blackhawk01: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2018
Damn! cry cry cry
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Iphone5: 9:39am On Jan 22, 2018
If there is heaven and hell and God
I don't care coz they never cared
Re: Suicide On My Mind by LisaAnne(f): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2018
Iphone5:
True
Re: Suicide On My Mind by SilentBang(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2018
Some are doing all they can just to be alive, or maybe hang in there till the next day! but some are doing the exact opposite.

Its a bad place where the OP was then, but SUICIDE is never the answer.

I pray i dont meet people like OP in my life. Life is not fair, but never you give up... Aluta continua!!

wasted effort.

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by onlyme07(m): 11:05am On Jan 22, 2018
I was in his shoes late last year when my Mum compared me with my siblings. They got a job after nysc due to their courses and were able to spend during xmas. I didn't drop a dime and was reminded of not giving her anything during my service year which was far from home. I explained abt accommodation issues,ppa not paying and need to do apply for Masters and others. I cried,I felt like ending it but I just held unto life with inspirational messages on whatsapp status. I travelled very early in year with a promise never to return till I have something to show. Trusting God for a good job or funds for small business. It ain't easy though,we just have tp move on. I hope Op is still much around to seek counselling and assistance from tbose who are ready to help.

Guys,pls,don't take suicide or depression signs for granted. speak up and seek for assistance. God bless

8 Likes

Re: Suicide On My Mind by miracool946: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2018
The guy is not replying again. Hope it's not what am thinking

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by jpphilips(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2018
Feeling depressed and considering suicide now.
Family ain't helping
Tell my mama in case I take my life

why waste your life when you can be sold in Libya for a fee?

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2018
oops.... but why, been depressed is not the end of the world.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by stilldoingokay(f): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2018
Feeling depressed and considering suicide now.
Family ain't helping
Tell my mama in case I take my life

don't know about your family but my is so ungrateful, the hole thing became clear to me when their see me as nothing but their money making machine and scapegoat.

depression? pls everyone is depress okay you are alone on this,

so if you're thinking of taking your own life, really is not wise OK think again, and again okay, thanks

hope you change tour most mind
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2018
jpphilips:

why waste your life when you can be sold in Libya for a fee?

2 Likes

Re: Suicide On My Mind by ViktorMartins(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
Xinzu:

Depression is real everywhere, mate

http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/19/health/michael-phelps-depression/index.html

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by ayoxxzbaba(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pls dont, its d worst decision!
Share ur problem privately, might be of help
Re: Suicide On My Mind by ayoxxzbaba(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pls dont, its d worst decision!
Share ur problem privately, might be of help
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
in the end ur problem is money

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
ViktorMartins:

Depression is real everywhere, mate

http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/19/health/michael-phelps-depression/index.html

Who said it isn't? Oga go back and read my post, save the stupid links pls.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by ammyluv2002(f): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
I pray he's okay! This is so sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Yoruba Men Like This?? / Using First Names For Husband & Wife (Father & Mother) in the Family? / When He Can't Get Up Down There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.