Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Suicide On My Mind - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suicide On My Mind (5933 Views)

Suicide On My Mind. Life Isn't Fair. / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Dboy55(m): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Least we forget
#sucide is never the solution
#RIP
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Espada10: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
lol..Nairaland slayqueen makydebbie who insults people mothers anyhow for here for nairaland is now forming victim..hypocrisy at its peak..please, this thread is about someone that is depressed and needs genuine help..stop making everything about you...you are not innocent
.if I start counting the number of male nairalanders you have insulted their mother or thier father, it will buy a sex doll. I even cautioned you, the day before yesterday..claiming that you are young...did anyone see your birth certificate? ..are you not old to be somebody mother...abeg, carry you foul mouth and hypocrisy and gerra here..it is for people who don't know you or people who registered newly that you can deceive.

8 Likes

Re: Suicide On My Mind by bomasek(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:

WOW!

Now seriously, I can't ignore this. smiley
We're one fam right?

I don't know you from anywhere, I can't remember having an encounter with you. But I woke up to numerous mentions from you trolling me throughout the night. You dedicated 24 hours of your time to troll me between yesterday and today. I mean, it was all for fun right? But you deciding to wake up and continue making fun out of someone that did nothing to you shows a deep level of pettiness. Meanwhile, I never even quoted you in the first place. I didn't reply your mentions, because like my signature says, I don't tolerate stupid mentions.

I'm just coming back from work, and I'm still getting your mention. But you're here preaching peace, isn't it disturbing?

Let me make something clear. I've seen your picture bro. In that new year selfie thread. You should be age mates with my late elder brother (if he was alive). You're somebody in the house, I'll call "brother Victor".

Why am I telling you this?

Because when you keep trolling me and I keep getting the stupid mentions, the joke is on you. I'm your younger sister. We no be mates at all, trust me when I say I should call you "brother Victor".

Now, it was necessary I mentioned you on this thread because you need to know this, I don't need to be feeling suicidal or depressed before you'll act humane to humans. With the nonsense you kept doing yesterday, if I was weak hearted, your words would've gotten to me. This is just like me trolling my students. E no match at all. The joke will definitely be on me.

Well, it's either between six hours, you gave your life to Christ and repented of trolling, or you're just an unrepentant hypocrite.

Mikeujoel.

Xinzu, do you remember on that new year thread when you saw mikeujoel, you greeted him because he's obviously not 'our mates'. The one you greeted with respect and we all acknowledged him because he was definitely our senior.

Yesterday, as usual I was just going about doing my stuffs on nl when I got this mention from sir.

Let me get something clear with you Mr Mikeujoel. You're my daddy . I've seen your pictures sir and you can give birth to me. You're obviously in your late forties.

Isn't it disturbing that as at the time when you were trolling me yesterday, you were supposed to be with your wife and telling your kids some bedtime stories? But no sir, you were trolling me and giving me endless mentions. You even went as far to say, my father is not my real father because my mother slept around.

Mr, you're my daddy as I said. How does it feel trolling your daughter's age mate? Saying untrue tales about me for nairaland likes? Likes wey no dey bring money sef. Saying I'm a prostitute with no job and no life. Do you know why I chose to ignore you?

Do you know why I'm telling you all this?

Because the joke is definitely on you. If I see you in public, I'll say " good afternoon daddy .
You're not my mate, but you joined my mates to troll me for the fun of it. Dedicated 24 hours of your sad life to troll your daughter's age mate. You see why I can't reply your stupid mentions?

Anyone wey call u ashewo,just holla me. Me sef go give the person word

So u sef dey curse person mama n papa,respond to the allegation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide On My Mind by makydebbie(f): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
bomasek:
Anyone wey call u ashewo,just holla me. Me sef go give the person word

So u sef dey curse person mama n papa,respond to the allegation
Lol..

I don't insult people unprovoked. If you see where I insult someone's family, then I've been really pushed. Or mine was insulted first.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Xinzu:

Read the entire sentence, bruh.
cool
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
Life ain't fair and life ain't easy.
May God have mercy on all of us
Re: Suicide On My Mind by bomasek(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol..

I don't insult people unprovoked. If you see where I insult someone's family, then I've been really pushed. Or mine was insulted first.
Just take tins easy n don't put u in a spot where u gonna exchange words.

U a slay queen

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Espada10: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol..

excuses..before you were innocent and u no dey insult people..Now, it is because you were provoked ..that does not give you the right to insult somebody's mother or father..going by your logic..you provoked the dude , that is why he insulted you back ..but anyway

2 Likes

Re: Suicide On My Mind by makydebbie(f): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
bomasek:
Just take tins easy n don't put u in a spot where u gonna exchange words.

U a slay queen
I'm not a slay queen. Thanks. smiley
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
I've been feeling depressed worried at work after reading the op's post
My mind tells me he is gone.
Please did anyone heard from him.

I will surely reward anyone who can give me clues to trace the op.
We both recides in ph
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Please why can't the mods move this to FP to help others in his shoe
Re: Suicide On My Mind by SIaye: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:

Honestly I was going to ignore everything, had over ten mentions, just trolling. And funny thing is they just quoted me and started trolling not like I insulted them first or something.

I tell you! The Mike dude is someone I should kneel to greet sef. Imagine him trolling his child's age mate on social media. If his child sees it now won't he/she be ashamed of daddy? I decided to mention him to let him know this forum isn't that anonymous. I know his real face
I looked closely at the moniker and remembered it was the old man you greeted on that thread. The thing weak me no be small, I would've shared screenshots but his comments have been deleted. Imagine him saying my face can make his dick flaccid. My dad's age group telling me that kain rubbish. shocked cry cry cry

Hahahahahahaha, debie you murder this troll guy finish. Chaiiiiii! Abeg I like send you some money make you take follow up, you don kee me with laugh, if you do your own comedy show like AY my dear I go buy table, ;Dwe can come to a truce and be pals grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide On My Mind by makydebbie(f): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
ProsperMVE:
Please why can't the mods move this to FP to help others in his shoe
You know some people will take advantage of it and it'll be a field day for scammers. Infact those that truly need may be ignored.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:
You know some people will take advantage of it and it'll be a field day for scammers. Infact those that truly need may be ignored.
Atleast we can't avoid war because people will die, some might get succour from the advices posted here
Re: Suicide On My Mind by makydebbie(f): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
ProsperMVE:

Atleast we can't avoid war because people will die, some might get succour from the advices posted here
Yea, you're right.

I really hope this op isn't dead, I saw the thread late.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:

Honestly I was going to ignore everything, had over ten mentions, just trolling. And funny thing is they just quoted me and started trolling not like I insulted them first or something.

I tell you! The Mike dude is someone I should kneel to greet sef. Imagine him trolling his child's age mate on social media. If his child sees it now won't he/she be ashamed of daddy? I decided to mention him to let him know this forum isn't that anonymous. I know his real face
I looked closely at the moniker and remembered it was the old man you greeted on that thread. The thing weak me no be small, I would've shared screenshots but his comments have been deleted. Imagine him saying my face can make his dick flaccid. My dad's age group telling me that kain rubbish. shocked cry cry cry

LOL, sad AF! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Bridget, I get you're trying to come off as being strong and smiling through whatever you're passing through but please, don't make a joke out of this.

Ps - I like your diary. kiss

i'm joking.. U think i'm joking?..tomorow would be my birthday and all i feel is depression..u knw why?.. how will u know sef.

Thanks..i'm only being honest.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Xinzu:

Hiya smiley
Throwing shots papa cool
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Throwing shots papa cool

Who you throwing dem shots at? grin
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Xinzu:

Who you throwing dem shots at? grin
Xinzu everyone on this forum know me as a peace loving person I hate trouble I've never insulted anyone lipsrsealed here unlike yo embarassed

What have you done to yourself e has now join bad gang Xinzu shocked shocked
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bridgetania:

i'm joking.. U think i'm joking?..tomorow would be my birthday and all i feel is depression..u knw why?.. how will u know sef.

Sweets, I'm only gonna type this once; The sooner you realise and accept that in this life, NO ONE OWES YOU ANYTHING, the closer you'll get to defeating depression.

C'est fini. smiley
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Xinzu everyone on this forum know me as a peace loving person I hate trouble I've never insulted anyone lipsrsealed here unlike yo embarassed

What have you done to yourself e has now join bad gang Xinzu shocked shocked

Joke of the year! cheesy

C'mon, don't even start.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Blackhawk01: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bridgetania:

How will I know? Really? I went through your diary and even though I haven't gone pass half of what you've been through. I've had, still having my own share of the bs life throws at us. But you know what I admire about you? Your courage, determination at staying happy. For once in my life, I read your kinda diary without passing judgement. Chi Chi, it might look all gloomy and terrible now but trust me, everything is gonna be fine. And very fine too, hun. kiss kiss

I'm gonna stay awake till 12am to wish you a happy birthday and a happy life. Don't worry, you'll definitely make Momma proud, you have to. cool tongue

Can I have your contact? I want to be the first to call ya, lemme sing you a happy birthday song with my horrible voice. kiss

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
Xinzu:

Joke of the year! cheesy

C'mon, don't even start.
I was just trying to show some concern as a friend which I am cool

#chubbydaddy
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Blackhawk01: 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Xinzu:

Sweets, I'm only gonna type this once; The sooner you realise and accept that in this life, NO ONE OWES YOU ANYTHING, the closer you'll get to defeating depression.

C'est fini. smiley
Yeah, no one owes us scratch but being the arm to lean on won't be bad. embarassed

Stay awake to wish her a happy birthday. If you sleep off, I'll comman paint you black. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
Blackhawk01:

How will I know? Really? I went through your diary and even though I haven't gone pass half of what you've been through. I've had, still having my own share of the bs life throws at us. But you know what I admire about you? Your courage, determination at staying happy. For once in my life, I read your kinda diary without passing judgement. Chi Chi, it might look all gloomy and terrible now but trust me, everything is gonna be fine. And very fine too, hun. kiss kiss

I'm gonna stay awake till 12am to wish you a happy birthday and a happy life. Don't worry, you'll definitely make Momma proud, you have to. cool tongue

Can I have your contact? I want to be the first to call ya, lemme sing you a happy birthday song with my horrible voice. kiss

for ur mind u haff succeeded in making me smile. cheesy cheesy cheesy
well u did. thanks. cheesy
as for the number..simply pm me.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I was just trying to show some concern as a friend which I am cool

#chubbydaddy

I understand smiley

But I'm sure I'm cool with my decisions though..
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Blackhawk01: 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bridgetania:

for ur mind u haff succeeded in making me smile. cheesy cheesy cheesy
well u did. thanks. cheesy
as for the number..simply pm me.

Hahahaha cheesy grin. And there she goes, all smiles. tongue

Errrrrmmm, follow me right back then.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by MummyIMadeIt: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
victorakpabome:

Send me an email

Please have done dat waiting for ur response sir
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
Xinzu:

I understand smiley

But I'm sure I'm cool with my decisions though..
OK since you say so nor problem cool

#chubbydaddy
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Xinzu: 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Yeah, no one owes us scratch but being the arm to lean on won't be bad. embarassed

Stay awake to wish her a happy birthday. If you sleep off, I'll comman paint you black. angry angry

It's all this dependency on people and the need to feel loved that makes us raise the bar high on our expectations.

No one can hurt you if you're self-reliant. When you're self-reliant, not giving a flying fĂșck just comes to you naturally. Just as I don't care what colour you paint me, I'll still be hot AF in it. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Never Been This Unhappy My Whole Life / Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance / .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.