Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship (29073 Views)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Son's 7th Birthday (Photos) / TasteBudz 41st Birthday: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Woman As She Marks Birthday / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by IdiAmin2(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
lloyds:
Anyone that follows Freeze is heading for HELL FIRE!

He's on a destructive path.

FREEEEEEEZE. MY GUY, carry on, we are behind

the dumb religtards are crying for nothing. Change is coming to this country my hook or by crook

Mark Zuckerberg that started facebook on University campus, if it was nigerian university he went to, there would be no facebook today, the would have been bombarded with night virgil and holy ghost night that he wont even have the mind to think of facebook

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Icecomrade: 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Your question shows where your mind is at. This is the problem with the religious fanatics we breed on campus - factionalism will be your undoing. I am not interested in dividing up the denominations but in cleaning up the campuses. Catholic, Anglican, Pentecostal, Muslims, whatever, all must be brought into line.

How do you want to clean up your campus when the authorities are already factionalizing Christianity in your campus.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by ugosteine23: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
The new law doesn't change anything . They can fellowship off camp And that's d best. As for freeze just give him tym he will fade. Anything that has a beginning has an ending

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by richardddon: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
u dat u ain't religious, how is ur life better off than those who are? Incase u don't know, religious folks have been leading their classes for many years. Most of the pentecostal pastors today like Adeboye, Kumuyi, olukoya are all first class product and many of their proteges are.. U just sit back in ur home nd type rubbish

Lemme note this, you can actually be a true worshipper of the Creator without the church. A true worshipper is not someone who doesn't make mistakes or commit sins, but someone consciously seeking to live in accordance with the Lord's Will. Love is paramount, his will are embedded in his commandments.

Scoring distinctions is not a function of the church, after all there are many church goers/religious folks who made PASS / THIRD CLASS. Read about Pastor Chris/TB Joshua and others if they made distinctions.

Many pastors in our locality are secondary school, diploma and university drop outs! Some of them cannot cope with Calculus, Surds, differential equations and other topics that u struggled to pass through, they quit to say they received the calling of God. They attend one bible school somewhere and they are automatically crowned pastors. Then the next move is to open a church and preach that they have been ordained by the Holy Spirit... LOLS

Lemme not digress...
Students can achieve success through conscious effort, and a right mind and attitude towards academics, the problem most of the time is lack of will power/ambition by students, laziness and poor foundation. There are people that were bad boys, they consciously realized they were going the wrong way, disconnected with bad friends and became new.

Thus is all to say that my earlier post was not rubbish

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by paulsir: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
richardddon:

Personally, I think it's a positive development. We have become too religious it's high time this was done in every university. Thanks to DaddyFreeze for sharing this info.

but culture was not revoked, this will give a level ground to cultism in that university.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by ruffDiamond: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shedrack777:
Pls Who's Daddy Freeze?
pls who is Daddy GO adeboye and Oyethiefpo
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by IdiAmin2(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
solomonsly11:
The church and the mosque are the tools that reduces cultists and other bad habit on campus but now that the school have revokes their registration let us wait and see if how the school would look like in the next 4 to 5 years. I have said time without number that daddy freeze is an anti-christ people says is not. We are at the end time.

didnt you read the letter

tUNIBEN gave licence to the muslims and catholic students.

Its only the pentecostal seed-sowing, pay tithes or your life will be tight, tongue speaking sheeps that have their licence revoked.
religious activity is still welcome on the campus. the business center disguised as church is being chased out. Amen to that

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by tomizoro: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
welcome development UNIBEN..... FUTA revoked religious activities on campus like 12 years ago, i supported the student against the management back then, but later years i realized that religious on campuses is a menace on higher learning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by vertueptime: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shedrack777:
Pls Who's Daddy Freeze?

Is a daddy that was frozen by deep freezer .
Also he is a messier of truth against selfish scamming and dishonest worldly pastors who use religion to indirectly steal from the poor in promise of prosperity but no salvation whatsoever!

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Achorise: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Common sense has fled Nigeria it is sad that this is evident even among undergraduates who are supposed to be leaders in training.

I visit Uniben regularly. Every classroom is a fellowship. The walls are defaced with stickers for one program or other. The hostels host various cells and denominations. This is particularly pronounced on Ekewan campus. Is that the essence of going to college ?
Despite the preponderance of fellowships and churches, Uniben still boasts of cultists and runs-girls. So what is the essence ?

Nigerians have completely lost it. We zig when the world zags and later we ask what went wrong. While undergrads in the US and Europe are starting companies and doing research, studying to better their lives and societies, our youth are becoming indoctrinated with religion. Michael Dell started Dell computers in his dorm room, Facebook was started on campus, Google was the result of a postgraduate project, FedEx began as a term paper. Here we do nothing except produce campus politicians and future pastors that go on to milk the external population.
My advice: worship quietly in your rooms or the chapels provided.

Daddy Freeze and Uniben are on point 100%. We cannot all be insane at the same time.
Guy, Good point,not all churches teach rubbish, some churches have shapened alot of lives intellectually, most of my churchy course mates were the best in my class, with sound mind and sound reasoning. Check out churches like
Believers love world.I'm not a member.
Word Arena-Abraka-Delsu
master's place, Warri
Gospel Harvest Assembly -Warri
Salvation Ministry, you will sound reasoning @ times beyond the reasoning of some contemporary Nigeria Youth.
some of these pastors equip their members to face live and to become better members of the society.
They are alot of churches that are improving lives by via God's word.
Don't blame the problems of lack if inventions on the churches, only 10% of students are committed to church in our campuses, why haven't the 90% invented something.
I stand with the school policy though.
But mockery and blames of our poor academic productivity shouldn't be given to churches.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Achorise: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Common sense has fled Nigeria it is sad that this is evident even among undergraduates who are supposed to be leaders in training.

I visit Uniben regularly. Every classroom is a fellowship. The walls are defaced with stickers for one program or other. The hostels host various cells and denominations. This is particularly pronounced on Ekewan campus. Is that the essence of going to college ?
Despite the preponderance of fellowships and churches, Uniben still boasts of cultists and runs-girls. So what is the essence ?

Nigerians have completely lost it. We zig when the world zags and later we ask what went wrong. While undergrads in the US and Europe are starting companies and doing research, studying to better their lives and societies, our youth are becoming indoctrinated with religion. Michael Dell started Dell computers in his dorm room, Facebook was started on campus, Google was the result of a postgraduate project, FedEx began as a term paper. Here we do nothing except produce campus politicians and future pastors that go on to milk the external population.

Daddy Freeze and Uniben are on point 100%. We cannot all be insane at the same time.
Guy, Good point,not all churches teach rubbish, some churches have shapened alot of lives intellectually, most of my churchy course mates were the best in my class, with sound mind and sound reasoning. Check out churches like
Word Arena-Abraka-Delsu
master's place, Warri
Salvation Ministry, you will sound see reasoning @ times beyond the reasoning of some contemporary Nigeria Youth.
some of these pastors equip their members to face live and to become better members of the society.
Don't blame the problems of lack of inventions on the churches, only 10% of students are committed to church on our campuses, why haven't the 90% invented something.
But mockery and blames of our poor academic productivity shouldn't be given to churches.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by IdiAmin2(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2018

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by vertueptime: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
bedspread:
And You say Freeze is Normal

Freeze has been Possessed with the spirit of anti-Christ (666)

The Coming of JESUS is with us.... Let Everyone Believe in JESUS CHRIST so as to escape the coming Events that will Shake the Earth....

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY.... no other

Fake jet flying pastors nko?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by bedspread: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
semyman:
You aresemyman is sick for calling another names, you Judas
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Achorise: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Achorise:
Word Arena-Abraka-Delsu
master's place, Warri
Salvation Ministry, you will see sound reasoning @ times beyond the reasoning of some contemporary Nigeria Youth.
Don't blame the problems of lack of inventions on the churches, only 10% of students are committed to church on our campuses, why haven't the 90% invented something.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by bedspread: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
vertueptime:

Fake jet flying pastors nko?
Accept JESUS CHRIST... That's the Koko
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by IdiAmin2(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
oakinshield:
daddy freeze the only thing I can tell you is

1 it is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God

2 no man can fight against God and win

3 your love for God has waxed cold.(Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold)

4 do not allow your self to be used by the devil to bring offence (sin) into the world because the consequences will be dire (Matthew 18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

Psalms 14:2-3 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

set your self right with God before it is too late.

to all those who are in support of freeze, caution yourselves.

Pls can you shut up and keep quiet with all this fear mongering. IT DOES NOT WORK

perfect love cast out all FEAR

Freeze is right
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by donnie(m): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
activistjohnny:
Free the Sheeple covener, Daddy Freeze took to his IG page to celebrate as he shared a memo notifying students of University of Benin that the registration of religious groups and fellowship have been revoked.
The memo notified students that they can only worship at the mosque, Catholic church and the interdenominational church.

Daddy freeze captioned the photo; "This is long overdue! Thank God non of the Pentecostal fellowships made it.... na school dem send Una, make Una face the school." Read the memo below.

http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/01/daddy-freeze-celebrates-as-university.html

Haha! I laugh in Spanish... unless there is no BLW in that campus.

Go and ask about Chris Oyakhilome in Ekpoma. In fact he started fighting such fights since the SU days in secondary school.

Oya na....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by desgiezd(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
What's there to celebrate in this? If it is banned within the Campus, won't the students find a place outside the Campus to congregate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by deebrain(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Interestingly, na campus fellowship convert me from being a soldier...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by freshboi88: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Threebear:
Am I the only one that's starting to think that freeze is overdoing it?
I get calling out corrupt pastors and faulting the whole tithing system but celebrating the end of campus fellowship registration is a tad bit over board. He should pick a fight and stick to it before he loses it all.

Robert Greene, 48 laws of power, know when to stop, never overplay your cards.
Taking on too much too short a time is the quickest way to doom.

U r d only one........myb u didn't go to a public sch, wen does preachers do not know wen to preach, in one night bw 8 and 11pm like five preachers will enter night class and be preaching.... U want to read on Sunday morning for an exam all the classes are over taken, u have to wait till they finish...but with all these , tins r getting bad.

Let dem worship at the interdenominational chapel....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by freshboi88: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

I visit Uniben regularly. Every classroom and lecture theatre is a fellowship where the various denominations stake out their turf. The walls are defaced with stickers for one program or other. The hostels host various cells and religious groups. This is particularly pronounced on Ekewan campus. Is that the essence of going to college ?
Despite the preponderance of fellowships and churches, Uniben still boasts of cultists and runs-girls. So what exactly is the point ?

Well said my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by nowdot: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
Freeze is an anti-christ.... people be careful of him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
IdiAmin2:
That face when sheeples are glowing in Gods glory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by TwinnyStore(f): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
I think this guy is the antichrist we've been hearing about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by freshboi88: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Icecomrade:

Is Catholic Church not a christian denomination.

Why were they exempted from the list of other churches

Are the Catholic faithful's not in school to learn too?

The catholic church has its own structure in the sch, st.Albert catholic church, catholics do not use class rooms as their church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by activistjohnny(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
KENZINCO:

Which headline news?
He's only known on social media or have u listened yo a news on Channels TV where his name was mentioned ?
well he is very popular now on social media. Infact i have not see a week where daddy freeze will not be mentioned.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Icecomrade: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
freshboi88:

The catholic church has its own structure in the sch, st.Albert catholic church, catholics do not use class rooms as their church

Is the presence of a church structure a basis for this realignment?

Who says other denominations doesn't have the capacity to build structure within the School?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by freshboi88: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Icecomrade:

Is the presence of a church structure a basis for this realignment?

Who says other denominations doesn't have the capacity to build structure within the School?

They will not be allowed to build structures within the school premises, that is why the interdenominational chapel was built to accommodate Christians who do not worship the catholic way. The basis for this realignment is using classes and open spaces as church ground, boycotting the interdenominational chapel. Hope u get now??
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by nizelgirl(f): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
I am proud to be a Nifesian. Nifes is untouchable. God continue uphold this great house.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Thatnawtichick(f): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rigel95:
He that the gods will kill they first make mad
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Photos From Actress Mercy Johnson’s Child’s Birthday Party / Lai Mohammed,Olu Jacobs,Joke Silva,Eniola Badmus,Aneke Storm PH 4 AMAA2016#(pics / Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.