Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,461 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship (29074 Views)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Son's 7th Birthday (Photos) / TasteBudz 41st Birthday: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Woman As She Marks Birthday / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by kevoh(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
It is only in Nigeria you will stress your self to gain admission and drain your parents finances on fees for you to go and be attending religious service in school from Sunday to Saturday. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by wonder233: 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
realborn:
undecided sad
Freeze,

The chant against flamboyant Pastors is very commendable.

Reveling in joy at the revoke of some christian fellowships is shocking. This can be misconstrued to assume your angst is not really with the Pastors but Christianity (Pentecostals). Anything anti-Christianity subconsciously may unknowingly be giving you joy. A dangerous state really.

The fellowships on campus beyond religious connotations do really help with the balance required for interpersonal and certain soft skills. A lot of lives really get shaped or kept in shape through the duration of study, simply by association through fellowships. Not everyone is comfortable with the mode of worship or doctrines of orthodox churches/fellowship.

The school may have genuine reasons to revoke the fellowships, that will be for the fellowships to address. Basking at the decision negates the "go ye into the world and preach the gospel" mandate.

While we lampoon the bad eggs, we should remember there are several other genuine people who are fervently led to share the word.

I recall you once used to preach on Sundays on radio, while you say all sorts of prurient content all week long. The exuded oxymoron was quite baffling, but you were really never judged.

Stay true to the cause (flamboyance in Christianity); do not get carried away. Self destructs faster than missiles!

My 2 cents..
your 2 cents are worthless
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by wonder233: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
I'm an alumnus of UNIBEN, the whole religious stuff was a nightmare. Virtually all classes/lecture halls are taken up during sunday and midweek services by numerous mushroom churches, smart students were even setting up theirs and becoming demi gods to their fellow students. Even at night, preachers will invade the class and force you to listen to them, if you protest, you will be labelled a devil.
This is a welcome development.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Mysselff2: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
Rigel95:
He that the gods will kill they first make mad

Whats Freeze own

He appears to be seeking too much attention these days
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Taduma1(f): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oga ooh, end time is here, don't wanna judge but I'll need to say this, daddy whatever is a deformation agent, as in real end time agent.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by fatiaforreal: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Long overdue!!!
As at twenty years ago, you would leave your hostel to go and read only to return because of the activities of over 60 different fellowship would not allow you to do so; Faculty of science, no single lecture theatre is available for reading, Agric same, engineering, law its all the same. It was either there was no Lt space for you to sitdown and read or the noise from the various fellowship would not allow you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by kingsley3218(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
It's long overdue jare.....I remember when Prof. Ukachukwu Awuzie the former VC of IMSU took this step, he met stiff resistance from all corners. Person no go fit read for lecture hall during weekends cos of all those mushroom fellowships...funny enough, some of them make poor grades after devoting all their time to fellowship activities and they would be there blaming the devil like as if they were expecting Angel Gabriel to come and perform magic on their scripts. Nonsense! UNIBEN...thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Abs76: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Benjom:
Intellectual mugus undecided
Hausas done start there agender from uni ben
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Icecomrade: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
freshboi88:

They will not be allowed to build structures within the school premises, that is why the interdenominational chapel was built to accommodate Christians who do not worship the catholic way. The basis for this realignment is using classes and open spaces as church ground, boycotting the interdenominational chapel. Hope u get now??

Are you saying that within Christianity, there are only two mode of Worship.

Catholic and Others?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by vertueptime: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
bedspread:
Accept JESUS CHRIST... That's the Koko

I have accepted him as a messenger of God
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by IdiAmin2(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
wonder233:
I'm an alumnus of UNIBEN, the whole religious stuff was a nightmare. Virtually all classes/lecture halls are taken up during sunday and midweek services by numerous mushroom churches, smart students were even setting up theirs and becoming demi gods to their fellow students. Even at night, preachers will invade the class and force you to listen to them, if you protest, you will be labelled a devil.
This is a welcome development.

Help me tell them ooo

students dey look for where to study and research, but no room, all classes taken over by the holier than thou sheeples singing and disturbing.

if american universities where \mark zukerberg and sergei brin attended had been like nigerian Unis, we would not have had facebook and google today. Facebook and Google were both started on University campuses

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Karleb(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
I was going to write an epistle but I have nothing to comment now based on the comments here.

I'm sure those criticizing Daddy Freeze and the school on this matter are either people who have never stepped their foot into an higher institution in Nigeria or pastors of the banned fellowships.

These fellowships can be so radical to the extent of making fantasy promises to their sheeple who will believe it hook, line and sinkers.

Other institutions should follow suit.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Gr8amechi: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
realborn:
undecided sad
Freeze,

The chant against flamboyant Pastors is very commendable.

Reveling in joy at the revoke of some christian fellowships is shocking. This can be misconstrued to assume your angst is not really with the Pastors but Christianity (Pentecostals). Anything anti-Christianity subconsciously may unknowingly be giving you joy. A dangerous state really.

The fellowships on campus beyond religious connotations do really help with the balance required for interpersonal and certain soft skills. A lot of lives really get shaped or kept in shape through the duration of study, simply by association through fellowships. Not everyone is comfortable with the mode of worship or doctrines of orthodox churches/fellowship.

The school may have genuine reasons to revoke the fellowships, that will be for the fellowships to address. Basking at the decision negates the "go ye into the world and preach the gospel" mandate.

While we lampoon the bad eggs, we should remember there are several other genuine people who are fervently led to share the word.

I recall you once used to preach on Sundays on radio, while you say all sorts of prurient content all week long. The exuded oxymoron was quite baffling, but you were really never judged.

Stay true to the cause (flamboyance in Christianity); do not get carried away. Self destructs faster than missiles!

My 2 cents..
It's like you didn't read the memo from the school.
It makes perfect sense, they only revoked multiple campus fellowship and rather created a platform for all to worship as one, all Pentecostal have choice of either Christian union/Nifes or scripture union and also catholic. More so no room for using classrooms for fellowship but using buildings dedicated for religious affairs

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by KENZINCO(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
activistjohnny:
well he is very popular now on social media. Infact i have not see a week where daddy freeze will not be mentioned.
Yes, that's why meaningful news outlet don't mention him because his campaign doesn't add noting to the country's economy
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by olaolutreasure(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Let the unity amidst churches start on our campuses

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by realborn(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Gr8amechi:

It's like you didn't read the memo from the school.
It makes perfect sense, they only revoked multiple campus fellowship and rather created a platform for all to worship as one, all Pentecostal have choice of either Christian union/Nifes or scripture union and also catholic. More so no room for using classrooms for fellowship but using buildings dedicated for religious affairs

Oh, I do not fault the school's decision. I stated that in my previous post.

I am concerned about Freeze's attitude at any thing that states otherwise about Christianity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by allaboutobed(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shedrack777:
did you said nigerian pastors hate him? then, he's in trouble, big one
which trouble.?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Shedrack777: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
allaboutobed:
which trouble.?
They'll Fast And Pray For Him Head. Except, They're Fake Pastors He Criticised
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Shedrack777: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
[quote author=vertueptime post=64415911][/quote] LOL Frozen By Deep Freezer! Epic
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by freshboi88: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Icecomrade:

Are you saying that within Christianity, there are only two mode of Worship.

Catholic and Others?

Let others worship together, that's y its called interdenominational...... Catholics are unique, others do not worship the catholic way but the others, their mode of worship is alike, so they can cope togeda, apart from d white garment... Pentecostal fellowships are alike,let them all fellowship togeda....using classrooms as church is a no no and must not be condoned.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Shedrack777: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
ruffDiamond:
pls who is Daddy GO adeboye and Oyethiefpo
I Don't Know Who Daddy GO Is, I Heard Adeboye is A Pastor, And I Don't Know This Oyethiefpo Too.
Who Are These Two Guys Again?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Shedrack777: 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
sacluxisback:

A popular business man that sells freezer for a living.
that means i'll need to do business with him
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by ruffDiamond: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shedrack777:
I Don't Know Who Daddy GO Is, I Heard Adeboye is A Pastor, And I Don't Know This Oyethiefpo Too.
Who Are These Two Guys Again?
lol...hypocrite
keep deceiving your self
bone me abeg
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by redsun(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
Maybe education will make a little more sense to them with the ban.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by allaboutobed(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shedrack777:
They'll Fast And Pray For Him Head. Except, They're Fake Pastors He Criticised
I assure u even with dat nothing will happen. Besides God no say make we fast n pray take kill our enemies o.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Shedrack777: 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
allaboutobed:
I assure u even with dat nothing will happen. Besides God no say make we fast n pray take kill our enemies o.
i Didn't Said He'll Die, Rather He's In Big Trouble. "Remember God Says Touch Not Mine Annointed and Do My Prophets No Harm"
He Said Again "Anyone Who Bless You, I'll Bless Him And Anyone Who Curse You, I'll Curse Him"
My Dear, Except These Pastors He Is Dealing With Are Fake Pastors, He Is In Big Trouble
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Shedrack777: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
ruffDiamond:
lol...hypocrite
keep deceiving your self
bone me abeg
did You Just Said I Should Bone You? Oya Bring Your Jaw For A Superman Punch. Or Do You Prefer Knock-Out Punch (Big Show's Type?)
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by safarigirl(f): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
salvation101:
u dat u ain't religious, how is ur life better off than those who are? Incase u don't know, religious folks have been leading their classes for many years. Most of the pentecostal pastors today like Adeboye, Kumuyi, olukoya are all first class product and many of their proteges are.. U just sit back in ur home nd type rubbish

Who are those who run free tutorials on campus?
who their first class epp?

People are using their knowledge to find the cure for cancer, to revokutionalize technology, to do things that impact humanity positively, wetin their own first class do? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
safarigirl:
who their first class epp?

People are using their knowledge to find the cure for cancer, to revokutionalize technology, to do things that impact humanity positively, wetin their own first class do? undecided
"people are using... " wat av u done?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship by safarigirl(f): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
salvation101:
"people are using... " wat av u done?
I've done more than you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed,Olu Jacobs,Joke Silva,Eniola Badmus,Aneke Storm PH 4 AMAA2016#(pics / Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show / The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.