Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show (29074 Views)

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by sirpekun: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2019
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Dee One has accused fellow housemate and winner of the BBNaija 2018 of being fake and proud.

During the DoubleWahalaReloaded BBNaija reunion show last night (March 21 2019), Dee One said Miracle left a WhatsApp group he created for the 2018 housemates.

He also accused Miracle of subbing his show and alienating himself from the rest of the group.

Check out https://idonsabi.com/miracle-is-fake-and-proud-he-left-my-whatsapp-group-snubbed-my-show-dee-one/ to read more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by Laredojohn(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ok what actually is the benefit for being first to comment anyways my Siggy is there for you all.
Miracle VS Dee-One Loading Twitter war ...

1 Like

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by kinwayne(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
A
Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by kay29000(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
Okay. I actually thought it was Dayo Adeneye

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by boardmem(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lolz
Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by legendarymega: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
So,cos e left ur whatsapp group and ur show, make him proud? U are suffering from self esteem syndrome

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by Divay22(f): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Jealousy kee you there
Y'all must have been discussing irrelevant things when he has better things to do with his time so he left.

52 Likes

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by softwerk(f): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
angry

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew X7

Failure accusing success of being successful!

I know Dee-one is on Nairaland, I always see him on the Job Vacancies sections..... grin

If you're reading this, Miracle's failure is your biggest success in life......Just shut-up, you'll never trend!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by 08064978510(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
B
Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by ayorchukwu(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Dead career Deeone ranting like Mama G in Nolly wood movie. He almost blamed low turnout of his dry comedy show on Miracle

9 Likes

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by ikezuora4689(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Normal Nigeria mentality.....once u start doing things on your own without involving anybody....u don turn proud be that....most people will want to control your life.... they want to know everything about you... Once you block them from doing that you don turn enemy be that.... once you Start living your life with the mindset that you own no one nothing......that's when you will start enjoying you life

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by eedrissa(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
lol..dunno this guy still exist

1 Like

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by King19957(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
How dis things take be news

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by mrvitalis(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Which serious person wouldn't do same

He is the only one different ( not into fashion or entertainment )

12 Likes

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by superlanny(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Must miracle support you, abi the baba wey dey do jazz for you say miracle must be involved ni, this nigga dosent realise that everyone can't be loyal, and loyalty can't be forced. Just move on and stop whining like a lil biitch.

2 Likes

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by Ibcrown(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Busy man no get time for nonsense
Miracle dey Miami pilot aviation school pursuing his dream and you want him to be in your showbiz! Brother park well

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by LordKO(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
It's obvious that the said Miracle isn't the one with poor attitude, but the complainant, because from the connotation of his submission, it's either his way/self/self-interest or no other way - a typical subjugator. Miracle isn't subjugable.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by loomer: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
But you guys are not friends na. U were all contestants.

Must he be in the group?

7 Likes

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by stalwart123(m): 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin

Are you mates again?

You were only housemates not level mates.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Guy chill.....sometimes whatssapp group can be frustrating....members will be saying rubbish out of the topics the group is created for ....hence make unnecessary alert and kill battery... grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by decatalyst(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
So we should fry beans.

Why should he want to stay and roll with someone that has mouth diarrhea like you?

Did dude has distasteful characteristics.

1 Like

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by Dalastically: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Offcuz what do you expect... work harder, to the point he will gush on instagram having you in his whatsapp group

1 Like

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by Olukat(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
The reunion and all these noise shows how less busy you guys are...
Miracle is chasing his career.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by Phock2sweet: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
I dey look for babe to f u c k abeg

1 Like

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
Suddenly it's a crime if someone wants to be alone. It's obvious from day one that the dude is not interested in your fake celebrity lifestyle.
He won money, decided to work on his career while you are all bragging around town with empty pockets.

4 Likes

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by SilasNwude: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin
if that's your definition of being fake and proud then you never see anything

i don't think anyone hates unproductive whatsapp group like me kai i hate that shitt like mad

my advice for you
grow up dude and get busy because if you do you won't have time for unnecessary whatsapp group
ana akali ife akali cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Laura Ikeji / Jinad Habibat Gets 2 Cars From Two Different Fans / The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.