Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Miracle! I Read Many Posts Here And No More Insults. How Did Seun Do It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miracle! I Read Many Posts Here And No More Insults. How Did Seun Do It? (621 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) / Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle! I Read Many Posts Here And No More Insults. How Did Seun Do It? by plcgroup: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2010
My people, this is[b] PLC[/b]. make una live long and let me live too.

I have been away from this forum for a very very long time due to the way people reacted to some issues in the past which was characterized with insults particularly when your opinion differed from some people views. Just today, I read a lot of threads and I could not see all those annoying posts.

So, how did Seun perform this miracle or is it just a temporary ceasefire for another missiles to start landing as usual? cheesy
Re: Miracle! I Read Many Posts Here And No More Insults. How Did Seun Do It? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2010
Bros, don't be carried away.

They are probably on sabatical, revelling in the change of the old order at the presidency or gone to replenish their arsenal. grin

I bet you, all you need to spring them up once again is to touch their tail (tribal post) and you will see them come alive grin tongue
Re: Miracle! I Read Many Posts Here And No More Insults. How Did Seun Do It? by Beaf: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2010
It isn't Seun, its something more fundamental. The Nigerian political field has radically changed universes, from feudal to progressive.

The high political tensions that were tearing the country asunder have greatly receded; at last, there seems to be the promise of good governance; also, the crisis in the ND seems to have finally atracted high quality attention and MEND is quiet.
With the change in leadership to the SS, away from the usual big three tug of war; the usual feudal forces that caused Igbo / Yoruba (or ND / Hausa - Fulani) frictions have largely been put aside; everyone can now be represented and included.

Hopefully, this the beginning of a progressive and rapidly developing Nigeria. Its no time to be aggressive and confrontational. . . To attain what?

(1) (Reply)

Ibb: General, Prove That You Are Not A Thief / Nigeria Is Not A Failing State / Lagos To Regulate Okada Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.