Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) (44792 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dolapo Osinbajo, the wife of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, has joined photo-blogging platform, Instagram.

Mrs Osinbajo joined Instagram on Tuesday, and in less than a day of being on the platform, she has gained over 508 followers.Her instagram handle is dolapoosinbajo.

So far, Mrs Osinbajo has uploaded 3 posts, which have gotten hundreds of likes.

Seeher first 3 posts below

https://instagram.com/p/9V3SGELkks/?taken-by=dolapoosinbajo

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Adaowerri111: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dolapo my definition of class.

I dedicate this FTC to the family of my Amiable VP, God bless you sir.

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Swaycater(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Natural beauty, my dear LADIES!!!!!!

you need not TO bleach and be brighter than your future for you to be attractive and beautiful

God bless Our Number 2 Citizen and his beautiful family. AMEN

Who talk say Money No sweet?

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by trapQ: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
Powerful couple.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by MizMyColi(f): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
This looks cool really.
Somewhat Breathtaking.

Nice to see her smile.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
No policy to get this country moving, just taking pictures for the consumption of their gullible fans, they will come here now to sai osinanjo. Its a shame

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by BreezyCB(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by orobs93(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
This is fabulous

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by CACAWA(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
No policy to get this country moving, just taking pictures for the consumption of their gullible fans, they will come here now to sai osinanjo. Its a shame
we are just managing to paddle this country safely pass the useless budget designed by GEJ. Wait and see what the PMB/PYO Budget will look like...be patient.

Last I heard, $25 Billion has been earmarked for infrastructural development...patience my son, patience.

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
CACAWA:
we are just managing to paddle this country safely pass the useless budget designed by GEJ. Wait and see what the PMB/PYO Budget will look like...be patient.

Last I heard, $25 Billion has been earmarked for infrastructural development...patience my son, patience.
So the budget affect ministerial list abi, you must be from daura.

32 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by BigBelleControl(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
So you're waiting for Osinbajo's wife to present a policy to move the nation forward?

113 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by damton(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Beautiful.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Decapo: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Broiler: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Mama La Hot!
Boom Sha sha!!!
Me likey.
Forever young ma'am.
kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by oshibote1: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Hmmmm why are you jealous?

16 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Mogidi: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Mrs Osinbajo joined Instagram on Tuesday, and in less than a day of being on the platform, she has gained over 508 followers.Her instagram handle is [size=13pt]dolapoosinbajo.[/size]

Am still grappling with spelling the name of Prof. Yeye Osibanjo.

Someone please explain the difference, is it Osibanjo or Osinbajo, I might have to call him a mere commissioner if I can't get his name right.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by elbaraj001(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Keep quiet my frnd if u have nothing tangible to say...

14 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
wink
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by KunleBoye: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dear Mrs. Dolapo Osinbanjo

Give me your daughter or I snatch her

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by HonourablePomk: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Cool
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Na so e dey start undecided
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Cool
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by XBLadez: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2015

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by RockMaxi: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2015

grin Just a simple and God loving woman. Good mother.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by amichaelz101(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
she's welcomed to the game

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Tman66(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Amen grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by DIVINE78: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
God bless the beautiful couple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
ok ooo
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Sensible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) by Seunaj05(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Show me a successful man and I will show you his great wife. Thats the back bone of Mr VP "aya rere loode oko"

3 Likes 2 Shares

News

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mustapha Abacha Graduates From Maryam Abacha American University (Photos) / What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? / Magun: Ondo Politician, Honourable Olanrewaju Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.