Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Gov. Akeredolu Leads Late Night Enforcement Of Petrol Sales In Akure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Akeredolu Leads Late Night Enforcement Of Petrol Sales In Akure (359 Views)

Akeredolu Leads Makinde, Mimiko, Others To Fasoranti's House (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture / Senate Recommends Increase In Prices Of Petrol And Diesel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Akeredolu Leads Late Night Enforcement Of Petrol Sales In Akure by olempe(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2018
Ondo state Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu on Sunday evening joined his Task force monitoring fuel hoarding to enforce the sales of petrol at the approved pump Price of N145.

Akeredolu and the task force visited TDK petrol station along Oda road in Akure where he ordered the sales of petrol to motorists at the approved pump price of N145 naira per litre .

The governor who said reports reaching him showed that the filling station was among those that had refused to sell at N145, warned that it won’t be business as usual for any marketer that enjoys inflicting pain on the citizens.

The governor’s directice excited the motorists who praised him for enforcing the sales of petrol at the normal price to them and pleaded that this is extended to other stations in the state.

http://businessondo.com/gov-akeredolu-leads-late-night-enforcement-petrol-sales-akure/
On the government’s entourage were his Senior Special Assistant on Special Duties and Strategy, Dr Doyin Odebowale who leads  the Task Force that has been on the neck of the marketers in the past few weeks enforcing sales of petrol at the approved pump price.

Re: Gov. Akeredolu Leads Late Night Enforcement Of Petrol Sales In Akure by marooh: 11:21am On Jan 22, 2018
Anybody with catapult?
I like that kodo of his
Re: Gov. Akeredolu Leads Late Night Enforcement Of Petrol Sales In Akure by olempe(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2018
marooh:
Anybody with catapult?
I like that kodo of his
baba, abeg no kill me with laugh oooooooooooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ignore My Phd Degree And Continue To Call Me "Chief Obasanjo" -- Ex-president / PHOTOS: Father Brutalizes Son Allegedly For Misplacing The Key To Their House / Obasanjo Attacks Buhari, Asks President Not To Re-run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.