Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,109 members, 7,821,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Facebook Account Disabled. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Account Disabled. Help! (649 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account Disabled. Help! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2018
Hi,

Please, I need some advice from those in the know.

About two weeks ago, I was on facebook when I was suddenly signed out by their robots for what they called security reasons and told to upload a photo that clearly shows my face for inspection to confirm it was me. I did and was then told they would get back to me after the photo had been reviewed.

That was over a week ago, going two weeks now.

They haven't gotten back to me yet and each time i try to log in I'm told...'You can't do this now. We are reviewing your photo and will get back to you'

I'm kept log out and my account disabled. None of my friends can find me anymore on facebook and I can't even log into so many websites like Instagram because I use Facebook to log in to them. Even my business is connected to my Facebook.account.

This is so troubling. What I want to know is if anyone has been in my shoes? I would really love to know how that person got past this issue. Perhaps an idea as to what may have caused it.

Also, is it possible to get the account back or is it gone for good?

Thanks!
Re: Facebook Account Disabled. Help! by Pubichairs(m): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2018
have experienced such before, provided the requirements but still yet, not happened ..I had to give up and open another account, it only happens when u add too many foreign and people u don't know
Re: Facebook Account Disabled. Help! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2018
laurazea:
Hi,

Please, I need some advice from those in the know.

About two weeks ago, I was on facebook when I was suddenly signed out by their robots for what they called security reasons and told to upload a photo that clearly shows my face for inspection to confirm it was me. I did and was then told they would get back to me after the photo had been reviewed.

That was over a week ago, going two weeks now.

They haven't gotten back to me yet and each time i try to log in I'm told...'You can't do this now. We are reviewing your photo and will get back to you'

I'm kept log out and my account disabled. None of my friends can find me anymore on facebook and I can't even log into so many websites like Instagram because I use Facebook to log in to them. Even my business is connected to my Facebook.account.

This is so troubling. What I want to know is if anyone has been in my shoes? I would really love to know how that person got past this issue. Perhaps an idea as to what may have caused it.

Also, is it possible to get the account back or is it gone for good?

Thanks!

Send a mail to security@facebookmail.com

Give them a brief history of the issue and tell them to resolve it ASAP. Buy me a sex doll once it's done wink

(1) (Reply)

SR Suleman Told Me To Make False Confesion Agaist The Nigerian Gov't, Says Otobo / Free Romantic Valentine Dinner Giveaway At An Exotic Restaurant In Lagos! / Which Tribe Inspired You Most In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.