Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Monday Motivations: "It's Not How You Are But How Good You Want To Be" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Monday Motivations: "It's Not How You Are But How Good You Want To Be" (484 Views)

Pls I Need Your Honest Advise, Opinions, Suggestion And Motivations / Monday Motivations: Drop Your New Week Motivational Quotes... / Let's See How Good You Are As A Crime Detective (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monday Motivations: "It's Not How You Are But How Good You Want To Be" by Faithola(f): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2018
When I saw this book by Paul Arden, "It's not how you are but how good you want to be" I knew I had found a piece for today.
At different stages in our lives, we've felt like we ain't worth much maybe due to the high comparison, sometimes inferiority complex while some it's the zeal for fast growth or should I use result instead?
Sometime last week I was awake at mid-night doing research on how to improve my blog and I was so fed up cus I wanted a new level.
Read More
[url][http://www.faithola.com/2018/01/FOB-monday-motivations-quotes.html]

Re: Monday Motivations: "It's Not How You Are But How Good You Want To Be" by Lifeofpolice1(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Can you motivate me on whatsapp Faithola

1 Like

Re: Monday Motivations: "It's Not How You Are But How Good You Want To Be" by Faithola(f): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Can you motivate me on whatsapp Faithola
o
Lol..... That can be arranged
Re: Monday Motivations: "It's Not How You Are But How Good You Want To Be" by Pubichairs(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Faithola PM me let's tangle a bit since u are in pH..I don't have cassava to give u neither do I have shishi
Re: Monday Motivations: "It's Not How You Are But How Good You Want To Be" by Lewaluv(f): 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Any motivation is a good ting. Especially on Mondays.

1 Like

Re: Monday Motivations: "It's Not How You Are But How Good You Want To Be" by Faithola(f): 1:49am On Jan 23, 2018
Lewaluv:
Any motivation is a good ting. Especially on Mondays.
Thanks
Re: Monday Motivations: "It's Not How You Are But How Good You Want To Be" by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2018
Faithola:
o
Lol..... That can be arranged
no problem can I mail you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shuts Down Anambra Market To Propose To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years / 3 Things The Woman You Are Dating Wnt You To Do / [must Read For All Ladies] 10 Ways To Make A Man Truly Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.