Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,733 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Are You A Nairalander And Resides In Igbomoso? Let's Meet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Nairalander And Resides In Igbomoso? Let's Meet (287 Views)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride / Any Males Over 35 Here Still Single And Resides In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Nairalander And Resides In Igbomoso? Let's Meet by mayorcon(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4304692/nairalander-resides-ogbomoso-lets-meet

If you reside in ogbomoso and a nairalander, you can join our group chat on whatsapp with ur whatsapp number. Simply send "Ogbomoso Nairalanders, add me" to the number in my signature. You can also visit the nairaland link above for more details

(1) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada, Bbnaija Housemate, Says She Is A Victim Of Rape / Which Site Can I Post Change Of Name After Marriage On National Newspapers? / Lady, What Is Ur Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.