Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? (5200 Views)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker / "We Will Support Buhari If He Contests In 2019" - South-East Elders Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by UncleJudax(m): 7:32am On Jan 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
George Weah was not elected because of popularity, he was elected because he had something to offer, was persistent and never gave up on his dreams and aspirations... if it was because of popularity, he would have beaten Ellen Johnson Sir-leaf
Kalu too is determined! grin angry
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by UncleJudax(m): 7:36am On Jan 23, 2018
efighter:
Let him go and settle the quarrel between his untrained wife and his jobless brother first. A man that cannot control, con-ordinate and effectively manage his small family can definitely not manage Nigeria.
Bubu de coordinate him Family wella...as him wife de implicate him for public!
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:01am On Jan 23, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
what if he forms his own party and share money?
how much does he have that ye would be sharing? they would just run him down before commencement of primary. Do you think politics require chicken change? his cash could only work if he contests for chairman of his local government. gubernatorial and presidential campaign requires mature money and not ex-footballer money
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by luwabrooklyn(m): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
George Weah was not elected because of popularity, he was elected because he had something to offer, was persistent and never gave up on his dreams and aspirations... if it was because of popularity, he would have beaten Ellen Johnson Sir-leaf
eh!!!! Ellen didn't compete oh
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by Mariangeles(f): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
luwabrooklyn:
eh!!!! Ellen didn't compete oh
George Weah contested with Ellen Johnson before she won...
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by luwabrooklyn(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
George Weah contested with Ellen Johnson before she won...
yes then thought you talking about this present one that brought him in
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by Elxandre(m): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

Everything is easy with money
If you're not ready to do difficult you're not fit for office
and you think they will be frying beans while the non vicious person is depriving them of food

If you're not ready to share you're not ready for office
And money is not cash only by the way
Only a committed person will do the needful

that's what you think (inside the box)
Very easy to challenge them if you have the conviction
I would be disappointed if any young aspirant shares money though.

We have to move away from this stupidity.
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
efighter:
Let him go and settle the quarrel between his untrained wife and his jobless brother first. A man that cannot control, con-ordinate and effectively manage his small family can definitely not manage Nigeria.
g

Just as your dad married an untrained woman and stil can't control his family and children.
Wonder how a grown man would choose to be so foolish to suck his mothers breast at 45.

Dumb human.
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
UncleJudax:

Bubu de coordinate him Family wella...as him wife de implicate him for public!
You don't need to mention buhari for him.. the fool get papa n mama .. who still live in caves somewhere in Ilesha, or does the fool sound trained
the mods conviniently and deliberately purposely did leave that comment.. with the monkeys that liked it..

Nairaland has truly gone to the zombies... dead brain things .

1 Like

Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
efighter:

I know even make this kain comment mods ban me for 2years 6 month. Immediately after I return from 9months.
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Elxandre:

I would be disappointed if any young aspirant shares money though.
Why
What's wrong with sharing money
That's all Govt does everywhere in the world

We have to move away from this stupidity.
y is it stupid.? because somebody on a television told you it is yet that's what they do.? Learn to think for urself
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
how much does he have that ye would be sharing? they would just run him down before commencement of primary.
Toh
Then he's not ready

Do you think politics require chicken change?
Depends on your strategy and tactics

his cash could only work if he contests for chairman of his local government.
You don de confess small small

gubernatorial and presidential campaign requires mature money and not ex-footballer money
Toh make him cut him coat accordingly
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by Elxandre(m): 3:51am On Jan 24, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

Why
What's wrong with sharing money
That's all Govt does everywhere in the world
y is it stupid.? because somebody on a television told you it is yet that's what they do.? Learn to think for urself
I thought you were a progressive person when I commented on this thread.
So you're one of the youths selling their votes for 2000 naira. A mere $5.

Did Trump share Monday to voters on the street?
Most sane countries, including quite small ones like Ghana, do not share money to buy votes. They canvass for it with their manifestos and public debates.
I remember how most of you encouraged Buhari to run away from debates, and we all see the result now!

All govt shares money?
I wonder what planet you live in.
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:18am On Jan 25, 2018
Elxandre:

I thought you were a progressive person when I commented on this thread.
So you're one of the youths selling their votes for 2000 naira. A mere $5.
No
I sell mine for job contract or project
Make it too expensive for them

Did Trump share Monday to voters on the street?
Not on the streets but through lower tax

Most sane countries, including quite small ones like Ghana, do not share money to buy votes.
All sane countries share money. Sorry to burst your bubble.

They canvass for it with their manifestos and public debates.
What do they say in the canvass and manifestos
Vote for me and get roads (paid for with money ),police(they don't collect cowries as salary o or their equipment) , military(tanks and barracks is not free) , lower taxes,(same as sharing cash, free food stamps, (we call it stomach infrastructure)

I remember how most of you encouraged Buhari to run away from debates, and we all see the result now!

Dunno what you're talking about
We attended 3 townhalls Instead of Nta setup debate where you would've given Jonathan questions before hand

All govt shares money?
I wonder what planet you live in.
you're the one whose mind is closed .every govt shares money whether pay as you go o, prepaid o or contract

If you like enter office no share moni

Impeachment and coup will be your portion
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:09am On Jan 25, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
how much does he have that ye would be sharing? they would just run him down before commencement of primary. Do you think politics require chicken change? his cash could only work if he contests for chairman of his local government. gubernatorial and presidential campaign requires mature money and not ex-footballer money
https://www.nairaland.com/4306951/woman-spreads-wrapper-drogba-walk
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by asksteve(m): 7:44am On Jan 25, 2018
Weah was not elected based on popularity rather he was elected cos they saw he had something to offer.
Weah during his active days made d well being of Liberians a priority. He contributed to d development of Liberia like no Nigerian sports figure or celebrity has ever done. All our sports men n celebrities do is flaunt their wealth in our faces.
But Weah didnt do such n finally he then volunteers his service n was persistent in his quest.
My prayer for him is, he fulfill dreams n not nightmares for his people cos the kind of people hovering around him gives me d crisp.
Especially the Nigerian entourage.
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by Elxandre(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

No
I sell mine for job contract or project
Make it too expensive for them

Not on the streets but through lower tax

All sane countries share money. Sorry to burst your bubble.

What do they say in the canvass and manifestos
Vote for me and get roads (paid for with money ),police(they don't collect cowries as salary o or their equipment) , military(tanks and barracks is not free) , lower taxes,(same as sharing cash, free food stamps, (we call it stomach infrastructure)

Dunno what you're talking about
We attended 3 townhalls Instead of Nta setup debate where you would've given Jonathan questions before hand

you're the one whose mind is closed .every govt shares money whether pay as you go o, prepaid o or contract

If you like enter office no share moni

Impeachment and coup will be your portion
You're really a case grin
You sell yours for contracts?
People like you shouldn't be creating threads like this.

Trump shared money when he was still an aspirant?
He gave Americans tax cuts because that is what he promised in his manifesto.
This is different from sharing money indiscriminately to voters at the polling stations.

I know you know the right thing, but keep twisting and turning. smiley
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Elxandre:

You're really a case grin
You sell yours for contracts?
I intend to

People like you shouldn't be creating threads like this.

why not
Freedom of speech
You blow grammar
I sell my vote
We see who helps our nation develop faster
Or are you scared your way doesn't work?

Trump shared money when he was still an aspirant?
A, yeah he did
B what about former office holder,do you prefer they also speak English to voters after. Looting

He gave Americans tax cuts because that is what he promised in his manifesto.
This is different from sharing money indiscriminately to voters at the polling stations.
Sharing is sharing
We can debate discrimination. Tax cuts discriminate if you don't know

I know you know the right thing, but keep twisting and turning. smiley
there is no right or wron
It's all relative
Wake up otherwise you'll never win election
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by Elxandre(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

I intend to

why not
Freedom of speech
You blow grammar
I sell my vote
We see who helps our nation develop faster
Or are you scared your way doesn't work?

A, yeah he did
B what about former office holder,do you prefer they also speak English to voters after. Looting

Sharing is sharing
We can debate discrimination. Tax cuts discriminate if you don't know

there is no right or wron
It's all relative
Wake up otherwise you'll never win election
Kindly provide a link to back up your claim of voters being bought over with raw cash at polling centers in America.

Your mischievousness has made you translate a policy decision taken by Trump after he was elected as BRIBING voters.
Bribing after he won elections right?
We wouldn't mind being bribed by this useless Govt with a massive price cut on petrol anyways.

I don't know what you're trying to do, but this is a joke.
grin
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Elxandre:

Kindly provide a link to back up your claim of voters being bought over with raw cash at polling centers in America.
But u agree that money was shared bfor election
Good
We're getting somewhere

Your mischievousness has made you translate a policy decision taken by Trump after he was elected as BRIBING voters.
Look am well
Define bribe
Give and take
U give Samsung money they give u TV or phone or washing machine

Bribing after he won elections right?
We wouldn't mind being bribed by this useless Govt with a massive price cut on petrol anyways.
now ure getting it

I don't know what you're trying to do, but this is a joke.
grin
nope
It's the only way to win elections today
Just advice for achiever wants to try his luck
Even a military coup requires sharing of money to gunners
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by Elxandre(m): 12:05am On Jan 26, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

But u agree that money was shared bfor election
Good
We're getting somewhere

Look am well
Define bribe
Give and take
U give Samsung money they give u TV or phone or washing machine
now ure getting it

nope
It's the only way to win elections today
Just advice for achiever wants to try his luck
Even a military coup requires sharing of money to gunners
I don't agree.
Provide link money was shared. angry
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:08am On Jan 26, 2018
Elxandre:

I don't agree.
Provide link money was shared. angry
already told u
Was shared through budget for food stamps, tax cuts, medicaid, police and military conyracts
They share in kind
We share in cash
All na sharing
Check am
Re: Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:00am On Jan 26, 2018
Rubbish, who go vote for this dunce?...........

Maybe in Biafra sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Much Is Achieved When Public Resources Are Used For Public Good / Establishment Of Amotekun May Put Nigeria’s Unity In Danger – ACF / Nnamdi Kanu Reveal More Details About June 20, Biafra March For Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.