Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama (976 Views)

Man Cathes Best Friend N@cking His Wife On His Own Bed— Video / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by Shugavee(f): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Life hit me hard recently n i hv come to the realisation!!! That there is a big, huge difference between friendship n loyality!! Close friendships are enjoyable when young n growing but when we r in a mature state!! When u hv less time 4 gisting n talking n ur focused on ur dreams,, whats more valuable is loyality!! U think people who know ur life n ur whole secrets are the ones who are gonna stand with you in difficult situations or support u when its needed but they dont, because they get new friends n their loyality shifts!! This is because they feel ur already there n there is no need to please u!! But their new friends, they hardly know, are the ones they do eye service to!! N belittle u to them just because they hv 'see u finish' but someone who is ur friend but aint that close to you or know ur secrets, are the first set of individuals to show themselves, suppose u n help u[right][/right] when in need!! Funny enough those close friends are laughing at ur down fall n watching ur next move so they will try to move higher than u, innocent you thinking we are cool n best friends!! No ur not!!! Ur their no1 competition!! I found out late!! There is nothing like best friend,close friend n all that!! Just loyal friends!!! they might not be too close to you or know much abt ur shortcoming, but they are ones rooting 4 you!! Trust me

1 Like

Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by donstan18: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
What's your point?
Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by Shugavee(f): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
donstan18:
What's your point?
my dear if u dont get the point fine!!! Read till u do!! Or move along!! I dont expect everyone to understand the point!!

1 Like

Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by donstan18: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shugavee:
my dear if u dont get the point fine!!! Read till u do!! Or move along!! I dont expect everyone to understand the point!!

I asked a harmless question with no harm intended, i'm not art endowned, I like it brief with full of point.

So I ask again, what's the point?
Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by HOLYDICK(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lol did any 1 betray u lately? ?
Withstanding wat u wrote up there am still with my day 1 niggas ...always got each others back before, now and always cool
Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by Pubichairs(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
some guys and their incoherent posts sha

Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by Shugavee(f): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
donstan18:

I asked a harmless question with no harm intended, i'm not art endowned, I like it brief with full of point.

So I ask again, what's the point?
sorry 4 the reaction!! My point is the subject!! Thanks
Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by Shugavee(f): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Lol did any 1 betray u lately? ?
Withstanding wat u wrote up there am still with my day 1 niggas ...always got each others back before, now and always cool
not betray really but u just get some funny reactions from people u could absolutely do anything 4!! N ur amazed!! His ur no 1 nigga till u become a competition!!
Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by donstan18: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shugavee:
sorry 4 the reaction!! My point is the subject!! Thanks

Like, we shouldn't have best friends?, we should be our own best friend to avoid emotional drama.

Nice one brO, you recently got snithced? you can guide us with your experience, if you don't mind cool
Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by Shugavee(f): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
donstan18:

Like, we shouldn't have best friends?, we should be our own best friend to avoid emotional drama.

Nice one brO, you recently got snithced? you can guide us with your experience, if you don't mind cool
not sntiched tho but hurt!! Its a long story but cant really say it all in writing but it hurts hving a friend not worth all the stress u hv gone through with that person!! Funny enough my friends told me their own experiences with their close friends but i thought it would never happen to me!!! I had this thought "what can even make us stop being best friends" i thought nothing will ever change till it did!! N am like wow!!! Had no fight wth this friend of mine o but i didnt need to

1 Like

Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
u got betrayed or what?
Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by yanabasee(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shugavee:
not betray really but u just get some funny reactions from people u could absolutely do anything 4!! N ur amazed!! His ur no 1 nigga till u become a competition!!

I was there.... It got worse... When best friends left...I decided to Chanel all my interest to a girl, gave her all my attentions, made her my best friend and she decided to leave too....

Don't ask me....I am not a terrible person, but because I was pursuing my dreams and I lost friendships to the wind!!!

I build up and stayed strong, focussed and determined... it helped me to get to where I am today!!

1 Like

Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by donstan18: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shugavee:
not sntiched tho but hurt!! Its a long story but cant really say it all in writing but it hurts hving a friend not worth all the stress u hv gone through with that person!! Funny enough my friends told me their own experiences with their close friends but i thought it would never happen to me!!! I had this thought "what can even make us stop being best friends" i thought nothing will ever change till it did!! N am like wow!!! Had no fight wth this friend of mine o but i didnt need to

@Bolded, you mean the same set of friends?

Or a particular "Best friend", pardon my much questions.

But, I thought guyz hardly snitch, throw more light to us, we might help talk in to you, you know.
Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by Shugavee(f): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
yanabasee:

I was there.... It got worse... When best friends left...I decided to Chanel all my interest to a girl, gave her all my attentions, made her my best friend and she decided to leave too....

Don't ask me....I am not a terrible person, but because I was pursuing my dreams and I lost friendships to the wind!!!

I build up and stayed strong, focussed and determined... it helped me to get to where I am today!!
funny story but honestly u n ur best friend r u guys as close?? Like u tell him everything n all? Focusing on my dreams is all am abt atm
Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by eezeribe(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shugavee:
Life hit me hard recently n i hv come to the realisation!!! That there is a big, huge difference between friendship n loyality!! Close friendships are enjoyable when young n growing but when we r in a mature state!! When u hv less time 4 gisting n talking n ur focused on ur dreams,, whats more valuable is loyality!! U think people who know ur life n ur whole secrets are the ones who are gonna stand with you in difficult situations or support u when its needed but they dont, because they get new friends n their loyality shifts!! This is because they feel ur already there n there is no need to please u!! But their new friends, they hardly know, are the ones they do eye service to!! N belittle u to them just because they hv 'see u finish' but someone who is ur friend but aint that close to you or know ur secrets, are the first set of individuals to show themselves, suppose u n help u[right][/right] when in need!! Funny enough those close friends are laughing at ur down fall n watching ur next move so they will try to move higher than u, innocent you thinking we are cool n best friends!! No ur not!!! Ur their no1 competition!! I found out late!! There is nothing like best friend,close friend n all that!! Just loyal friends!!! they might not be too close to you or know much abt ur shortcoming, but they are ones rooting 4 you!! Trust me

I personally do not believe in friendship,not to talk of 'best friend';what exists in the whole world is simply associations of convenience otherwise known as acquaintances...
TRUE FRIENDSHIP IS AN ILLUSION.
I have never been betrayed before,but I just chose never to believe in it and I have no regrets.

2 Likes

Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by Shugavee(f): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
donstan18:

@Bolded, you mean the same set of friends?

Or a particular "Best friend", pardon my much questions.

But, I thought guyz hardly snitch, throw more light to us, we might help talk in to you, you know.
hello!!!! guys gossip more than ladies, they gossip to ladies more not guys especially their fights!! Am a lady btw!! N truely guys were actually the once giving me their stories!! N advising me but i never listened!! Carry besty 4 head like government work
Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by donstan18: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shugavee:
hello!!!! guys gossip more than ladies, they gossip to ladies more not guys especially their fights!! Am a lady btw!! N truely guys were actually the once giving me their stories!! N advising me but i never listened!! Carry besty 4 head like government work

I really may not know how you feel, but.

Hey c'omom, you gotta brave up to keep pushing positively, panicking over gone fellas should be dusted and left behind.

Modern world we are, kill the feelings, kill the secret shared, if possible, kill the friendly intimacy shared.
Speed ahead, no much time for goons cool

Friends are either blessing or lesson to us

We gotta bold up in whichever one we are fortunate or unfortunate to meet.

We ain't in a perfect world, we shouldn't expect perfect hommies.

Life is fvcked, so expect positive or negative fvcks.

2 Likes

Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Its normal, my friend for nearly decade tried to Bleep me up.

I have people who our interest align, not friends?
Lol friends, grow up, we came alone, don't you remember?

1 Like

Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by Shugavee(f): 5:49am On Jan 23, 2018
donsimo:
Its normal, my friend for nearly decade tried to Bleep me up.

I have people who our interest align, not friends?
Lol friends, grow up, we came alone, don't you remember?
ur absolutely right on that one
Re: Best Friends Kee!! Be Ur Own Best Friend!! N Escape The Emotional Drama by yanabasee(m): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2018
Shugavee:
funny story but honestly u n ur best friend r u guys as close?? Like u tell him everything n all? Focusing on my dreams is all am abt atm

He knew everything about me same way I knew everything about him....

Don't just focus on your dreams, work hard to achieve it.....You'll get a better result....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Beards / My Wife Is So Stubborn And Disrespectful / The Importance Of Sexual Purity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.