Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency (16791 Views)

Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) / Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by positivethought: 9:51am On Jan 23, 2018
Unless I'm convinced with concrete evidence of Atiku's corrupt acts,I'm for him come 2019.PDP made a mistake by not micro zoning her presidential candidate to NE,VP to SE n chairmanship to SW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by OnucheAdams: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Tanbuwal won't be bad especially when paired with Donald Duke, Peter Obi or Pat Utomi.

Tambuwal has political capital but lacks electoral value; would struggle to give Buhari a run for his money. Existing trends suggest that there may be a dark horse waiting in the wings, which i suspect this time around to be an ex-Governor with a mild temperament.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by seunmsg(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

I agree with you.Kwankwaso,El-rufai just like Buhari are too bigoted for the presidency.If PDP should field a man like kwankwaso,i will simply not vote

Pa Chuks, we are on the same page for once grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by supereagle(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2018
Nogodye:
PDP...Dead party without sellable and competent candidate.mtchewww
An opportunity for Rochas to join them.
Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by obinoral1179(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

I agree with you.Kwankwaso,El-rufai just like Buhari are too bigoted for the presidency.If PDP should field a man like kwankwaso,i will simply not vote
you have been silent lately....
Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by rummmy: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2018
Research further on whom among those names mentioned by are fulanis...most of them are northern minorities,not housa nor faulani..beside if Nigeria can be like this when your buhari is hoping to be re-elected..then his second and final tenure will be too much hell for all of us to bear..half of the Nigerian population will have died by 2023..stop selling Koran in the church,its not a good marketing strategy.thank you and don't quote me..have a nice day sir
seunmsg:
No credible candidate in PDP again, they are looking to poach Kwakwanso and Tambuwal from APC. Funny enough, Atiku, Kwakwanso, Tambuwal, Lamido, Makarfi, Shekarau and Dankwanbo are all Fulani. Not even a single northern minority is being considered for PDP ticket. David Mark is far more experienced and acceptable than all the Fulani's above but he's not under consideration.

I have nothing against the north producing the president in 2019. However, I will not support a Fulani man to replace Buhari. That will amount to 12 straight years of Fulani rule. Considering the fact that most Fulani's are ethnocentric, Nigerians will end up more bitter and divided if we vote along that line. I will rather vote for Buhari to complete the Norths 8 years and then allow power to return to the south for another 8 years. I cannot cut my nose to spite my face.
Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by rummmy: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2018
D..
Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by PDPGuy: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2018
The prospect of an El-Rufai vs Dankwambo vs Donald Duke contest is mouth-watering!
Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by darqly(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2018
etibaba:
. Oga Atiku is Fulani.

Fulani from where exactly oga? Atiku is CHAMBA. He likes to associate with fulani in Adamawa because that's the surest way to attain power and/or influence.

Is Bindow also fulani? Are they not strategizing on how to kick him out cos he's not dancing to their tunes anymore?
Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by rummmy: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2018
Even the gombe guy(Dankwanbo) is not housa nor Fulani..
darqly:

Fulani from where exactly oga? Atiku is CHAMBA. He likes to associate with fulani in Adamawa because that's the surest way to attain power and/or influence.

Is Bindow also fulani? Are they not strategizing on how to kick him out cos he's not dancing to their tunes anymore?
Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by darqly(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2018
Yusuf4:

Atiku is Fulani joor

Okay, from where?
Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by IgubeClet(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2018
You mean Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, etcetera are APC & not PDP right?
Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by TRAY2(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2018
A Dakwambo/Donald Duke is a sure Banker...Based on their antecendents.
Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by etibaba(m): 11:01am On Jan 23, 2018
darqly:

You want more?

Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by darqly(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2018
etibaba:
You want more?

Wikipedia abi? I'm sure it also states that Abacha was from Kano or which state again? It's in public domain and that should suffice as the truth for you but in Adamawa, no one is fooled my brother.
Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by etibaba(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2018
darqly:

Wikipedia abi? I'm sure it also states that Abacha was from Kano or which state again? It's in public domain and that should suffice as the truth for you but in Adamawa, no one is fooled my brother.
And you automatically didn't see the interview he granted which i also tagged with the wiki shot? That Aside Vanguard cant be trusted too?

Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by Comrde3g(m): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2018
No candidate is capable of wresting power from APC Apart from ATIKU..
If u make the mistake of voting for another candidate that is not popular among core Muslims up North, we shall likely have Buhari ruling us again and u know the implications: More nepotism, bloodshed, ethnic cleansing and total colonization by Fulani..

Project Atiku 2019
Go and get your voters card now!!
Your voters cards are your power and means of expression of your frustration with this disastrous administration!
Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by Goke7: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2018
Comrde3g:
No candidate is capable of wresting power from APC Apart from ATIKU..
If u make the mistake of voting for another candidate that is not popular among core Muslims up North, we shall likely have Buhari ruling us again and u know the implications: More nepotism, bloodshed, ethnic cleansing and total colonization by Fulani..

Project Atiku 2019
Go and get your voters card now!!
Your voters cards are your power and means of expression of your frustration with this disastrous administration!

is atiku not a fulani too, we no want
Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by xlander(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2018
seunmsg:

If he gets the PDP ticket, bloc votes from the south and middle belt can win him the presidency.

It is funny how you analyse, Mark cannot even win election in Benue state talk more of the entire middle belt.
PDP will get less votes than Ribadu did in 2011 if they field David Mark.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
OnucheAdams:

Tambuwal has political capital but lacks electoral value; would struggle to give Buhari a run for his money. Existing trends suggest that there may be a dark horse waiting in the wings, which i suspect this time around to be an ex-Governor with a mild temperament.
Who might that be?
Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by Charly68: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
We need better party please ..nothing interesting about these hawks of money grabbers .
Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by bedspread: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Kwankwanso
Elrufai
Are birds of the same feather with Buhari...
Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by OnucheAdams: 1:47am On Jan 24, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Who might that be?

I suspect Shema of Katsina, with an Iweala as VP....
Re: 2019: PDP Targets APC Governor, Senator Kwankwaso For Presidency by oyatz(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Atiku and all the rest except Shekarau (who is a fulanised Barburu) are ALL Fulani.

darqly:

Atiku is NOT fulani bros, do your research again. I'm not even sure of Kwankwaso as well. He seems to be from the heartland of Kano and Kanawa are not of fulani ethnic stock either.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC: Why We Accepted List Of APC Candidates From Rivers / Lagos, Rivers Lead As States Domestic Debts Hit N4.1tn / Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.