Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics (16792 Views)

Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council / Ahmad Lawan Contested Yobe North Primary - Adamu, APC National Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Racoon(m): 5:23am On Jul 23, 2022
....Says ” we’ve  learnt a lesson “

National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress,APC, Senator Abdullahi Adamu has said that the defeat suffered by the ruling party in the just concluded governorship election in Osun state, was a divine test from Almighty Allah.[/] He spoke in an interview with the BBC Hausa Service monitored in Kaduna on Tuesday.

He  said it has now become imperative to all party members to rectify all that they were doing which are not in line with the  mission  of the APC , as they approach the Presidential election in 2023.

” This has shown that we have a big task ahead. We must see what we can do , and change our tactics,” he said.

” We must look at ourselves, see if what we are doing in this political journey, is it right?What are those things that are not right?What needs to be corrected? So that we get what will lead to success in our journey,” he said.

[i]Senator Adamu however; said that the defeat in Osun does not in any way; meant that the ruling party will not win in the 2023 general election.

He explained that the party would study what caused its failure in the Osun election, so as to succeed in the forthcoming general election.

According to the National Chairman of the APC, it was internal wrangling between staunch APC members in Osun that led to the party’s failure .

” There’s misunderstanding between party members; the APC juggernauts in Osun state APC. These juggernauts have been quarrelling; accusing each other,” he said.

He explained that these aggrieved party stalwarts said they would not vote if what they wanted was not done,insisting that there was no understanding among them in spite of the fact that they were in the same party.

While reiterating that they have accepted the Osun defeat in good faith, Senator Adamu said ” in politics like in other worldly affairs,one could win or lose. There’s nothing we can do.”

“But we were defeated not because we are  not good in politics, it was because of what happened between some party members close to the election,” he said. The party, he said, has accepted the will of Allah.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/apcs-failure-in-osun-divine-test-from-allah-abdullahi-adamu/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 23, 2022
Your defeat in 2023 will be holy. Nigerians can't allow a snake they've seen to bite them. God forbid BATIng.

207 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Racoon(m): 5:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Before Osun Election:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYU3hJzr9jg
APC chairman Abdullahi Adamu told Osun APC members to do "whatever it takes" to "win the election," saying "let them go crying, let them go complain, let them go to tribunal, let them go wherever, but let us win the election."

They gave him a round of applause. Gad they lost.
https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1548775406391726084?t=1g8eCtkuzkPhYkNLSXGr6A&s=08
Moral: "Pride goeth before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall." -Proverb 16: 18

"....Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, and before honour is humility...." (Proverbs 18:12 KJV)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Racoon(m): 5:33am On Jul 23, 2022
tijian:
Did Mr Adamu just conceded defeat for the Osun election ?
-"Sometimes, people dont want to hear the truth because they dont want their illusions destroyed."
-Friedrich Nietzsche.

-“Perception may be as potent as reality at times."In politics, the power of perceptions ought not to be allowed to serve as a proxy for reality" (Andersson/ Heywood. Journal of political Science).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:37am On Jul 23, 2022
Osun disgraceful defeat is a sign post to how your useless party, APC , will be widely rejected in 2023

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by naija4life247: 5:42am On Jul 23, 2022
That's very correct. Back to the drawing board with the Chief Strategist, Africa's most prolific politician, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

194 Likes

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Viscuz: 6:03am On Jul 23, 2022
If you like change T-shirt APC is not going anywhere

44 Likes

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Obidient4life2: 6:06am On Jul 23, 2022
And a divine defeat. The one coming in 2023 will be deafening.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by caesymore(m): 6:15am On Jul 23, 2022
Upgrade your rigging tactics you meant

APC winning this election is like there in the bible when Bros J told the Jews that if the people don't praise him that the stones will cry out.

If APC ever wins I believe what happened in Sri Lanka will be a Child's play.

BATings can not rise the second time.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Johnny147147: 6:20am On Jul 23, 2022
grin grin
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by smatt1711: 6:25am On Jul 23, 2022
If Tinubu is from South East heaven knows I won't support him for any reason. As a young progressive youth who wants to be useful to himself, what business do you have supporting people that never cared about you.

1st the youths from South West wanted Osibanjo,even many youths from South East wished it was him to minimize the chances of having another dead 8 years in our lives. If i am from South West and someone want to use ethnic line on me I will simply ask you why didn't you guys give us Osibanjo, is so painful that even the president supported him, what an easy victory it would ve been.

People that never considered ur feelings when taking decisions won't listen to you when they get to power, you will only be used, if they truly care about how you feel they would have put your feelings into consideration when making decisions, the truth is they don't really care. This the reason I like South East Youths, success don't give room for sentiments, they won't waste time to tell you how they feel.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by zeal22(m): 6:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Lmao your 2023 defeat dey gym

1 Like

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Wisetrue99: 6:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Direct an arm of your party (INEC) to issue the certificate to Adeleke, quick!

Nigeria go survive!

1 Like

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:28am On Jul 23, 2022
even Adamu will celebrate Apc defeat in osun and he'll be the first to congratulate any party that won Apc next year cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by hisgrace090: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2022
To make a change, change tinubu and shetima

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Honjoshy4u: 6:46am On Jul 23, 2022
The examination by 2023 will be woeful.
Insensitive wicked party

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Toneypen247(m): 6:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigerians will continue to remain notoriously religious to deceive their gullible followers. grin

You might need my signature assistance below, kindly send a dm.

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Chinjo2: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2022
If you like increase the bait from 10k per vote to 50k per vote, the people will still reject you and your evil party.

10 Likes

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by kingamaa(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2022
The people are wiser now.

We vote for individuals and not parties again

Any unholy party go 'collect'

Vote buying no longer working

Collect the money and vote your conscience

Niaja youths don wise up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Naiira(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2022
I no dey put mouth for wetin no concern me.

Na Peter Obi I wan hear, the rest should GETAT!

7 Likes

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by DukeofUmueri247: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2022
These people are just confused and don't know the shock they will receive next year.

1 Like

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Daddyyin: 7:28am On Jul 23, 2022
APC must win the next general election. To all the obidients jubilating because of APC loss in Osun, LP is insignificant when it comes to elections. Obi already won social media votes, Tinubu is the next Nigeria president.
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Okobola146: 7:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Yinmu! More defeats are still coming your way
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Daddyyin: 7:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Chinjo2:
If you like increase the bait from 10k per vote to 50k per vote, the people will still reject you and your evil party.

You think people must be paid before voting APC?

1 Like

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by dyera(m): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2022
LoL, their vote buying tactics failed in osun now they are thinking of changing tactics. No wonder they are known as an evil party.

1 Like

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by gracealonev: 7:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Man lying against God!

What about their remote-control win of 2018, was it a divine blessing?

1 Like

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by BeardedTraveler: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Ok

Check my profile for phone deals
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Okobola146: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2022
caesymore:
Upgrade your rigging tactics you meant

APC winning this election is like there in the bible when Bros J told the Jews that if the people don't praise him that the stones will cry out.

If APC ever wins I believe what happened in Sri Lanka will be a Child's play.

BATings can not rise the second time.
I tell you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't / Expect Gains Of Fuel Price Hike In One Month – IPMAN / Ipob: Army To Begin Deradicalisation Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.