Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" (20720 Views)

Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed / Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by Annie939(f): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
change begins with me

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by 1miccza: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
jusRadical:

Wrong!!!!

There wasn't and there will never be a country

Do you understand Literature??
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by refreshrate: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
datola:
For those abusing Mrs Ezekwesili that she has been used and dumped. You people don't know how activists work. They support you today if you do good to the people and go against you once you change to anti people policies.

The woman is doing well and we need to support her.

support fire.
come and drag me na
no be only support

Yesterday Falae Today Oby ...GEJ right now *abeg who has that Tyson laughing hysterically gif?*
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by MEGAWATCH: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
luvinhubby:
How long will it take this woman to realise that she has been used and dumped?

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOU TO SHUT UP AND LEARN THE MEANING OF DEMOCRACY. HOW CAN THIS MESS COME BACK AFTER BELIEVING THAT ITS GONE WITH JONATHAN ERA.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by AuroraB(f): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
datola:
For those abusing Mrs Ezekwesili that she has been used and dumped. You people don't know how activists work. They support you today if you do good to the people and go against you once you change to anti people policies.

But, why aren't you there with her, kwanu grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by VeriteMFBank: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Future of Our Children Matters so Much...
Do not allow scarcity of funds deprive them from attaining that desire Height in life.
Access the Verite Microfinance Bank
Back-To-School Special School Fees Loans
Flexible Re-payment Plan & Low Interest Rate

Contact Leonald: 08118905845

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by Born2Breed(f): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
jmoore:
She tweeted

Serves her right
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by VeriteMFBank: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
Future of Our Children Matters so Much...
Do not allow scarcity of funds deprive them from attaining that desire Height in life.
Access the Verite Microfinance Bank
Back-To-School Special School Fees Loans
Flexible Re-payment Plan & Low Interest Rate

Contact Leonald: 08118905845

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by Neatboy(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
In fact, in my entire life I never knew karma is so fast until this administration started. Funny enough, most of my friends that campaigned and supported APC lost their jobs and many relocated to their villages. Non of them can even shout SAI let alone BABA. Madam Obi, take biscuit.............................................NTOOOORRRRRR!!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by Sgwin: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
datola:

My brother u know everything ur matured enough some people here don't have sense all our political are all corrupt.. for my own opinion this woman don't support any body .. but we should know that all our leaders are bad criminals this is time to wipe them out in this country
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by Buharimustgo: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
yarimo:
Mrs OBI EZEKWESILI I hope you know you are not above the law of Nigeria ? Freedom of movement those not mean you should treating the peace of other nigerians.

Y do u always sound like Garba Shehu?I wonder the kind of schools u attended and the kind of people that taught u,quota system indeed
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by remi1444: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
boostdom:
"There is an old saying in Tennessee- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee- that says, fool me once, shame on- shame on you. Fool me twice- can't put the blame on you. Fool me three times- fvck the peace sign, load the chopper, let it rain on you"- J. Cole
whats the track name?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by victorazy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
luvinhubby:

She is not, no Nigerian politician is.
some are....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by leo2020: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
This ugly iPod woman always seeking attention..there is absolutely no cause for BBOG to protest at this moment..

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
1miccza:

Do you understand Literature??

No I don't.

Any problem?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by DarryOsh(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
datola:

It is such a shame that Nigerians do not value and support activists.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by DarryOsh(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
datola:

It is such a shame that Nigerians do not value and support activists.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by 1miccza: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
jusRadical:

No I don't.

Any problem?

Nope no problem
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by Bizibi(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
datola:

she has been used and dumped, don't trust activists in Nigeria......
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by amazon14: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
luvinhubby:
How long will it take this woman to realise that she has been used and dumped?

As in her mumu just dey ves me
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
remi1444:
whats the track name?
"No role modelz" from Forest Hill Drive album.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
1miccza:

Nope no problem

Are you sure?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by 1miccza: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
jusRadical:

Are you sure?
#

Very sure
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
1miccza:
#

Very sure

Cool. So how are you today?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by MahatmaGhandi: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
Who are we talk in the family affair of Ezekwesili and Buhari her messiah and soul mate.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by datopaper(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is not correct - in gooodluck Jonathan voice
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by 1miccza: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
jusRadical:

Cool. So how are you today?

I am okay bro, we're pushing it..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by godwin120alex: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pls PMB hold her very well. If u can change her life like Kemi that just came out from PH prison
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by sunsewa16: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
obyzek has not come to terms that she was scammed by the fulani idi amin.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by cimag: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
No tears for Chimpanzee Oby Ezekwesili,it serves her right.God will only forgive her when she publicly apologise to President Goodluck Jonathan by using April Fool Chibok Girls saga to bring his govt down.Buhari should even lock her up in Kirikiri Maximum Prison for 2yrs just like Kemi Olunloyo.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by nkemjacob2(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nigerians should see reasons why did woman is yelling..... Without this woman some people eyes will still be closed about PMB governance
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by Ausbalo: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
This is Just The Beginning ���� U Are Warned But..... � Him That Have � Ear's Let Him Hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC / Tinubu Congratulates Hilda Baci For Breaking Guinness World Record / Buhari Moves To Close Unessential Nigerian Foreign Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.