Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" (20714 Views)

Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed / Why We Ferried Ezekwesili, BBOG Members To Our Station – Police / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by soulhacker: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
Freedom of movement those not mean you should treating the peace of other nigerians. [/quote] u go school at all?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by smileyoo: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
dunkem21:
If you like scream Blue murder nothing will happen..

You think say na GEJ grin
bubu that is even deaf to the groanings and cries of deaths. 'll he now listen to a mere groaning of a protester? of course not.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by MarieSucre(f): 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
datola:
For those abusing Mrs Ezekwesili that she has been used and dumped. You people don't know how activists work. They support you today if you do good to the people and go against you once you change to anti people policies.

The woman is doing well and we need to support her.

The first sensible comment here. Nigerians are too stuck in their ways, everything is black and white, no grey areas. So in their mind, she should have stopped campaigning for the girl's because it looked like it was helping PMB's campaign? Even now, PMB supporters hate her because she did not stop her activism, making their candidate look bad, the same way she made GEJ look bad.

It's crazy. It was never about her, it was just about their silly politics.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
haaa u are just getting started
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by SirBunky85(m): 2:16am On Jan 24, 2018
luvinhubby:
How long will it take this woman to realise that she has been used and dumped?
i wonder o.very shameless woman
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by naijaking1: 2:32am On Jan 24, 2018
My dear Oby Ezekwesili, I suggest you call GEJ to bail you out. You know that GEJ you abused so tey e tire! You asked for Buhari, enjoy the little inconvenience before he disappears you like Nnmadi Kalu.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" by chernest2002: 9:53am On Jan 24, 2018
Oby should have been locked in police cell not at the unity fountain so that she will get the real change, when she was free she campaigned for chains and slavery and now she got what she wanted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC / Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers / Buhari Meets With African Diplomatic Corps Members (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.