Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

A Wife Material Must Posses At Least 20 Of These Qualities By A Naira Lander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wife Material Must Posses At Least 20 Of These Qualities By A Naira Lander (633 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard / A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wife Material Must Posses At Least 20 Of These Qualities By A Naira Lander by zionadebisiblog: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
A Wife Material must posses at least 20 of these Qualities -Joro

1.She attends church every Sunday & also mid week service
2⃣ Offers to pay the bills on a date, pays her own transport fare
3⃣ Being a virgin doesn’t matter but at least 5 Body Count.
4️⃣She should be able to pray for at least 45 minutes straight and fasts at least 3 times a month
5️⃣Any lady who doesn't care if you live on the mainland or island ( she loves you in Egbeda, Mowe,Ori le )
6️⃣ She is not suffering from Aso Ebi syndrome I.e ( she can do without buying Aso Ebi for 5 months )
7️⃣Social media followership / Validation means nothing to her
8️⃣ She spends 65% of her time indoors (Not every Friday / Saturday / : Quilox, Sip)
9️⃣She doesn't demand a table when she goes to club ( she is willing to stand by the bar with her man and drink "red bull"wink
�She doesn't mind if your car has AC or not
1⃣1️⃣She is willing to fly economy class
1⃣2️⃣Family means a lot to her
1⃣3️⃣She doesn't abuse alcohol and or any other substances & she doesn't have more than 1 tattoo
1⃣4️⃣She doesn't have more than 2 phones
1⃣5️⃣She doesn't care about the color of your passport
1⃣6️⃣She is not tribalistic ( Love is love to her )
1️⃣7️⃣She must know how to make at least 10 of these Nigerian dishes ( Ofe nsala, gbegiri, efo riro, edikaikong,banga & starch)
1️⃣8️⃣She has not been involved in any social media drama
1️⃣9️⃣She should never expose nudes or send nudes on social media , twerking, sex tape)
2⃣0️⃣She should not have more than 10000 followers if she's not a celebrity or stylist, makeup artist.
2⃣1️⃣She should have an Hnd, Bsc or a vocational skill ( makeup, cooking ) *NO LIABILITY*
2⃣2️⃣She won't have sex on the first date
2⃣3️⃣She should Call her boyfriends mom at least twice a week.
2⃣4️⃣She must have "daughter / father" relationship with her dad if her father is still in the picture
2⃣5️⃣She should not have professional makeup done at every outing ( cinema : professional makeup)
Do you Agree ?

Lalasticlala
Re: A Wife Material Must Posses At Least 20 Of These Qualities By A Naira Lander by zionadebisiblog: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
One word for this list?
Re: A Wife Material Must Posses At Least 20 Of These Qualities By A Naira Lander by majamajic(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
ok

u said 20.... not bad

me can accept as low as 12 out of that 25

for me 14.......17.....20 is a must
Re: A Wife Material Must Posses At Least 20 Of These Qualities By A Naira Lander by Khenxy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
Re: A Wife Material Must Posses At Least 20 Of These Qualities By A Naira Lander by Lewaluv(f): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
Rubbish
Re: A Wife Material Must Posses At Least 20 Of These Qualities By A Naira Lander by majamajic(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lewaluv:
Rubbish

as in, u didn't meet up ?
Re: A Wife Material Must Posses At Least 20 Of These Qualities By A Naira Lander by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Re: A Wife Material Must Posses At Least 20 Of These Qualities By A Naira Lander by ouzo1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
I know someone with all those characteristics
Re: A Wife Material Must Posses At Least 20 Of These Qualities By A Naira Lander by QueenBec: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
the husband must be a good tailor.

(1) (Reply)

First Talking S*x Toy To Reject S*x, Says She Is Not In The Mood (photos And Vid / Early Marriage:why I Don’t Regret Getting Married Early / I'm Just Skinny Not Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.