Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (57129 Views)

Pastor Adeboye In Enugu, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi / Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Timoleon(m): 1:17am On Jan 24, 2018
TribesNG:
Person spend a whole 10bn to build a church, Can your president spend even 200m on any project in Nigeria. The 10bn shows he doesn't eat money ment for building churches for God. You're siding the government that steals billions daily but are unable to raise 100m for this incident? Baba just reveal to us that you're Satan jhoor, attacking Adeboye on this shows how foolish and stupid you are. Nonsense.

sometimes it is better to not just comment, especially if you didn't read the article. what is the nonsense you just typed now? you just know people are typing 10billion do u know where the 10billion is coming from? at what point did the writer show any support for the state government?
because u worship adeboye u r so brainwashed you can't bring yourself to read an article against him. help yourself out, read the article. adeboye is not the one dropping 10billion. it's the same state government that can't raise 10million to offset hospital bills if church building collapse victims.

4 Likes

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Bossmafia(m): 1:48am On Jan 24, 2018
The problem with this country is not solely caused by our rulers.

The main cause of our problems is how we think, how stupid people defend this rogue God of men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by mildflame: 2:56am On Jan 24, 2018
jkendy:
The million dollar question is this.....
What do you achieve after castigating men of God
And how you sleep at night knowing fully well that what you said about them isn't a verified truth

Are they GOD? Are the questions( castigations) not legitimate?
ADEBOYE is encouraging LOOTING

1 Like

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by kenny714433(m): 3:11am On Jan 24, 2018
But this our Udom Emmanuel of a governor isn't trying stall... So after d protest against u building a lodge in Lag, this is the best u can do.... Huh?

And 2019 u will still force yourself into day position... Chai!
Who do us did kind thing?
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by basmur(m): 3:18am On Jan 24, 2018
bokunrawo:
The thunder ⚡ that will fire � this guy for spewing nonsense be looking at him like this, oloshi sad
na lie.....
Which wan fire am for speaking his mind...
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by basmur(m): 3:19am On Jan 24, 2018
bokunrawo:
The thunder ⚡ that will fire � this guy for spewing nonsense be looking at him like this, oloshi sad
na lie.....
Which thunder wan fire am for speaking his mind...
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by tosyne09: 4:45am On Jan 24, 2018
What happened in Jerusalem then is what is happening to the Nigerian Churches particularly the called GOs, Bishops and Pastors of Today in Nigeria.

Isaiah 1:21
How the faithful city has become a LovePeddler, she who was full of justice! Righteousness lodged in her, but now murderers.

Full Text: Isaiah 1:21-30

The city of Jerusalem, in which were the temple, and the pure worship of God, and was in the tribe of Judah, which ruled with God, and was very faithful with the saints when the ten tribes revolted, and fell in with the sin of Jeroboam; but now, in Isaiah's time, was become like a treacherous wife to her husband, unfaithful to the Lord, went after other lovers, committed spiritual adultery, that is, idolatry, with stocks and stones; and in the times of Christ were a wicked and an adulterous generation, corrupting the word and worship of God. So it is in the Nigeria Churches Today .

Then it was full of judgment ; strict justice was exercised privately between man and man, as well as in the public courts of judicature;
righteousness lodged in it; that is, righteous men, who walked in all the commandments of the Lord, and lived soberly, righteously, and godly. But today, what do we see? You cannot even distinguish between a Pastor and the Corrupt Politicians who have plunged the Country into the mess we are Today.

but now murderers: of the prophets whom they stoned, who were sent unto them, and of the Lord Jesus Christ, of whom they were the betrayers and murderers. The Churches do not want to hear the truth again.

It so so sad that both the Righteous and the Unrighteous now dine together and no one to criticize and correct the unjust in our society Today. The only things our Spiritual Christian head does today is chase money, money here and there not even minding the way it was/is earned. Threaten the poor Masses with hell while they dine with the real Wicked ones who have turned us into slaves in our own Land.

Our Christian Spiritual heads must repent now and do the needful to avoid the wrath of God.

Better Nigeria is what we deserve.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Centurion04: 5:23am On Jan 24, 2018
One message to both our political /religious leaders.... "FEAR GOD! "
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Adamadam: 5:27am On Jan 24, 2018
Adeboye was only invited, he should not be blamed. You are right about Udom wasting public fund in Akwa Ibom instead of using it judiciously.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Emerikoss: 6:16am On Jan 24, 2018
dollytino4real:
u see my moniker in ur dreams or wat?
Lets say I'm attracted to it because you're 4realgrin
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by gr8tone: 6:19am On Jan 24, 2018
This writer thinks Adeboye is the federal government of Nigeria. Lol. You left Buhari out of it and put it all on men of God. The crop of writers we have these days baffles me. I know Freeze started it and God will freeze him one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by BetaThings: 6:26am On Jan 24, 2018
plusfield:
He cant dare write this trash against a highly respected islamic cleric. He wont dare.

So the fact that Cameroonians cannot criticise Paul Biya stops you from criticising PMB?
And who told you Muslims dont criticise their Imam
Muslim don't fear "some anointed" and therefore abstain from criticising them

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by ernieboy(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2018
Pubichairs:
Our God is a compassionate God, try this useless lamentation with a Juju priest this Nigga won't live to see 2moro, the way Nigerians insult men of God is quite alarming
did u even bother to read the post? are u saying he did not make valid points?
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by ernieboy(m): 6:35am On Jan 24, 2018
Harrynight:
Inibehe is actually making vital point there, unfortunately some of US here being blinded by the god of this wicked system AND the hypocritical, corrupt so call GOs/pastors will attack the guy.

The truth remains all of them, yes i mean all of these so called men of god from all these christiandom churches are fake and corrupt, busy building their business empires at the expense of their poor members!

My heart bleeds when i see people taking these men serious and blindly following them!
there are still a lot of true men of God, just that they may not be rich or famous, so u may not know them.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by dollytino4real(f): 6:35am On Jan 24, 2018
Emerikoss:

Lets say I'm attracted to it because you're 4realgrin
u get billions to spend? goodmorning, u dreamt of me or se-x doll?
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by BetaThings: 6:35am On Jan 24, 2018
eriok:
It seems effiong wants to make more unnecessary popularity by coming out bold,i know he would have sort the internet media on this with a little cash,probe your governor, you are a lawyer not Adeboye,it is only God that know who serves him let whoever who is using the work of God to enrich him or herself or to make name continues truly there is GOD and i know one day each an every one of us shall receive judgement

The mecca of today its foundation was laid by someone ,who knows,God works need to continue,Prophet Muhammed (salalewasalam)he said the establishment of place of worship is the work of we allah believers which means we God believers ,so if Adeboye wants to build heaven worship centre let him continues once he never ask for you stupid governor to support,i think Udom thinks that a way that God may have mercy upon him through the church building to erase his sins concerning the blood shed of 2015 election in your state you can ask him ,but never affiliate it with Adeboye ,

stupid fool effiong or watin

mind you am a muslim,just a reactioner

Stop lying!
You are not a Muslim

1 Like

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Authoreety: 6:43am On Jan 24, 2018
I stand with Adeboye and the work of God done by the solomon of our time...

All those against should go and chop nail...

1 Like

Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by TribesNG: 7:22am On Jan 24, 2018
Timoleon:

sometimes it is better to not just comment, especially if you didn't read the article. what is the nonsense you just typed now? you just know people are typing 10billion do u know where the 10billion is coming from? at what point did the writer show any support for the state government?
because u worship adeboye u r so brainwashed you can't bring yourself to read an article against him. help yourself out, read the article. adeboye is not the one dropping 10billion. it's the same state government that can't raise 10million to offset hospital bills if church building collapse victims.

Stop talking asif if you steal 10bn whether you go use am help your state. Idiot and stupid hypocrite. No difference between you and Government wey be theif. Whether the money comes from heaven or hell I'm 10000% sure that you wont be able to spend 1% on your state. idiot
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2018
Feel ur pain bro. welcome to d reality of mega churches, its all about your money.
salvation is a personal decision, no pastor can set u free.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Daejoyoung: 7:35am On Jan 24, 2018
budaatum:

My friend, going to heaven is way more important than daily bread. Please pay your tithes so you can go to heaven and more of these sorts of buildings can be built.
But the Chinese do not pay tithes and they have so many of these factories, paying tithe is your choice, but l fail to see how it correlates with factories or employment for the youths.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Daejoyoung: 7:36am On Jan 24, 2018
ubongokon:
Akwa ibom doesnt need dat building
Abi o
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Biety: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2018
whitestar01:
Tell me two good reasons why he's a man of God and I will tell you ten indisputable reasons why he's a man of the devil his master because I know that you are fooling yourself with fake Christianity

why do you think i'm fooling myself with fake christianity? Explain pls.
Let me tell you reasons Baba Adeboye is a man of God.

(1) the ministry he's heading does EVANGELISM. I.e let's go fishing
(2) He teaches REPENTANCE.
NOW i pray you to list here the Ten reasons why you think PST ADEBOYE is not a real man of God.
If you are unable to do the above, forever remain silent and never be part of the people ignorantly castigating him.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Daejoyoung: 7:38am On Jan 24, 2018
oluwatolajolalo:
Poor you!
Pastor Adeboye isn't the Founder. This renders your write-up erroneous.
lt doesn't. Refute his points constructively if you can.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by frankson1(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2018
JonCina:
If you have a valid point, put it across
constructively & you could be considered but when you want to drag everyone in the mud you've created- all in a bid to be listened to, you end up not being taken seriously.

A drowning man keeps looking for straw to hold to stay afloat!

Don't mind the goat. He said that AKS has received over 2trillion from 2007-2015 and he's blaming the present governor for lack of infrastructure.
Misplaced priority.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Daejoyoung: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2018
eriok:
WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OF ADEBOYE WITH UDOM AND ITS RECKLESS AND UN HELPING PRONOUNCEMENT OF TEN BILLION...MR EFFIONG BEING A LAWYER DOES NOT GIVES YOU REASON NOT TO THINK BEFORE YOU REACT,IT GOOD TO REACT BUT A CONSTRUCTIVE REACTION,PROBE YOUR GOVERNOR ,HIS A POLITICIAN,ADEBOYE IS DOING HIS WORK,LET HIM CONTINUE ,HIS PART OF HIS MISSION AGENDA IN REDEEM SO LET THE WORK OF GOD CONTINUES
why should a 10billlion naira church be important to a Governor at this moment? Are there 10billion naira factories in Akwa lbom state? lf the Governor isn't performing his duties, the job of pastor Adeboye is to speak the truth as a prophet. Why build a Church or Mosque with state funds?
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Biety: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Rubbish.
This is a perfect example of a slave who loves his master.

'God' did not speak to 'his servant' to feed the sick , CLOTHE the nake.d or pay PENSIONS abi ? But he found time to ask him to award a contract to build a church.
thank you for reminding me that it's part of pastors calling to pay PENSIONAIRES and buy clothes for people. You are verry wise indeed.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by Daejoyoung: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2018
pek:
More questions without answers. But as usual, those concerned won't answer. Rather, they will circumvent and evoke curses. I have said severally, the greatest problem we have in Nigeria is religion.
lt's not religion, it's sentiments/lack of objectivity.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by arrestdarrester: 7:57am On Jan 24, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

How do cattle colonies affect Akwa Ibom state? Some of you sycophantic moorons who worship men-of-god (abi gods-of-men) should get small sense na. Why would the author leave the theft, diversion and waste of Akwa Ibom's resources on frivolous, moronic pursuits like building a church to start talking about cattle colonies in the North? Brain-dead mugu.

Has the writer written yet about billions spent on pilgrimages by States who cannot pay salaries?

Did the writer ever write about what he accused this Governor of before Adeboye visited?

Your response to these questions matter...
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by rajiraymond(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2018
Point of corrections, Adeboye is not the founder of RCCG.

He was not even among of those that founded it.

It has been founded before he joined.
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by YoungDenzel(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2018
Afterall we eat too much maggi 😁😁😁😂😂
Re: The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2018
Biety:

thank you for reminding me that it's part of pastors calling to pay PENSIONAIRES and buy clothes for people. You are verry wise indeed.

It is the Governors job to pay pensions. It is the pastors duty to remind him. The Bible says that we should not let the sun set on unpaid laborers wages. The Bible also tells us to clothe the naked, feed the hungry, visit the prisoner etc etc
It is the money for these things the governor is utilising to build a church. Adeboye has no justification for supporting such nonsense.

You want chapter and verse ? 'Cause I can give it to you.

#freethesheeple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.