Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time (41705 Views)

Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) / Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) / Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2018
Too confusing. That is what happens when you have excess funds and ideas to make reality.
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by Ishilove: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2018
It's not a realistic project, truth be told
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by hollywater: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2018
People are advancing. Nigerians with their old leader is only interested in cows.
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by redangel2017: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2018
OH MY !!!! SEE BETTER GOVERNMENT.. SEE HOW HIS CAR WAS RETURNED TO HIM.. I LOVE THAT PART.. IN NIGERIA HERE JUST FORGET THE CAR.. U CAN GO ND DO AGAIN IF U LIKE.. SHITHOLE !!! angry
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2018
I can do this at my backyard what's the big deal there
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by Egein(m): 8:11am On Jan 24, 2018
F
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by jerflakes(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2018
abex100:
Hello good morning am using this moment to tell you that you can make $500 in 24 hours all you need is to make sure you have a good Android and a good connection then you must devote your time .to get the ebook call or whatsapp me on 08177143358...make cool money without stepping out of room.. Good luck [color=#006600][/color]

Na lie

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by able20(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2018
Nigerian government that seems to have been following a Zigzag course between democracy and Dictatorship.
Anything zigzag like this car is rubbish for now.
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by 3kay945(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2018
Mekanus:
This one is like Buhari's government, you won't know if it's taking you forward or backward cheesy grin grin

Nope. Buhari is taking us backward and its obvious.
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by Bigseven(m): 8:17am On Jan 24, 2018
this is the confirmation of the statement "let me come and be going " ndo!
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by gamaliel9: 8:19am On Jan 24, 2018
This vehicle reminds of the film "Goodfellas", when they visited Jimmy s mother[actually Martin Scoreces s mother]....Jimmy s mother brought a painting of two dogs.... Jimmy looks at it and says" i like this,one dog goes one,the other one goes the other way"....this Buhari s government
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by NotComplaining: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2018
made in china
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by Mentorkaryhm(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2018
three:
Done by a Nigerian in the Sixties!!!

This is what happens when our creativity is not bound by hardship, poverty and corruption.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayodele_Awojobi
so sad, I attended his burial when I was a kid.

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by Mekanus(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2018
3kay945:

Nope. Buhari is taking us backward and its obvious.
OK grin grin grin
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by ahamonyeka(m): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2018
Na una know wetin una wan turn this world to make una still do motor wey no dey kill person.

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by timwudz(m): 8:33am On Jan 24, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
2 Face aka 2baba should buy this car

Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by martineverest(m): 8:33am On Jan 24, 2018
the headline tho:"atvthe same time..."that's impossible ....
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by osazsky(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2018
let me come and be going
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by 12345baba(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2018
No need for reverse again
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by lyricalz: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2018
this car be like, let me come and be going o

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by Gkemz: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2018
This mechanic stand a risk of being sued for pirating an already established brand. This car depicts Buhari's body language and Nigerian economy. Let me come and be going.
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by talk2emma: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2018
That car will be use to send buhari back to his village
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by okenwaa(m): 8:48am On Jan 24, 2018
It can either be driven forward or backward..
Not at the same time.

OP ur head is shaking.
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by SouthEastFacts: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2018
He just succeeded in creating a Buhari.
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by chigoziem10(f): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2018
braine:

The invention does not make any valuable sense.
But he invented something & you're reading about it, everyone wants a name
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by naturefellow(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2018
All I came to see is the nationality of the auto mechanic!
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by Pope22(m): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2018
The car should be named "Nigeria"...moving front and back. Any front movement by the car is to get where you start.
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by naturefellow(m): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2018
ahamonyeka:
Na una know wetin una wan turn this world to make una still do motor wey no dey kill person.
hahaha
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by bobo65(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2018
three:
Done by a Nigerian in the Sixties!!!

This is what happens when our creativity is not bound by hardship, poverty and corruption.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayodele_Awojobi

Damn Nigerians are good
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by israelmao(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2018
This could create commotion in traffic safety.Anyway he has made a difference in invention!
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by israelmao(m): 9:02am On Jan 24, 2018
See what a man in Buhari's age bracket has done!
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by gulfer: 9:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Now you have the true definition of LETMECOMEANDBEGOING grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos / What Is The Difference Between The Le,xle,se And S Versions Of Toyota Cars / Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.