Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time (41703 Views)

Egyptian Inventors Build Cars That Can Be Driven On Water (Pictures) / Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) / Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by Burgerlomo: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:
And we are here talking about producing pencils and cattle colonies in 2018

What an achievements grin
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by judgedredd22(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2018
Pubichairs:
embarassed crazy invention..who go even buy this mumu car

the car go good for driving in one way lane, nothing for LASTMA to catch because anyhow, you dey face the correct direction!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by Napoleonsammy(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2018
If I'm not in the car and he is reversing I wouldn't know
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by Orpe7(m): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2018
Kampack:
So, two engines! when to maintain one is more than enough trouble!

Only one passenger can face front, the other two likely to sit behind will back the direction of movement! haaa

I nor buy!

Why 2 engines
Just one ks enough. Most cars have their engines in their trunk so having a car that drives both ways wont matter
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by jospepper(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2018
This is Janus.
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by Diso60090(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2018
Skyfornia:
This is exactly the condition of Nigeria.. Moving front and back.

By the way, the idea no make sense.

Nigeria na kiwi?
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by gbonozee: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2018
End time vehicle...
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by chimoskyg(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2018
Typical definition of " Let Me Come And Be Going"
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by mormoney85(m): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2018
Aldebaran:
An example of ingenuity...

I love good thinkers

He can still perfect the above complaints by the authorities...

I hope his government will be lenient with him...
good thinking? where is d break lights
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by Neoteny(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2018
That's confusing.

You won't know whether he's coming or going.
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by Psoul(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2018
The car should replace the Nairaland meme for "Let Me Come And Be Going"

The person that invented this is an agent of death.
Imagine urslf driving ur car on top speed and suddenly sees this car in front of u. The kind automatic break u will apply ehnn. U will think that the car is heading towards u for head-on-head collision meanwhile the car is moving the same direction wt u.
Traffic confusion.

I think 2Face Idibia will like to buy this car.

One benefit of this car is wen u are carrying those women that talk too much, just let the sit on the seat that is backing you and u will be free to concentrate on ur driving. Or wen u are quarreling wt ur partner and u guys dont feel like talking to each other, u just carry her in this car each facing opposite direction.
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by salesforce: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by samzzycash(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
DanielsParker:
interesting.

meanwhile, is that Indonesia? look at the environment, not cool.
Even the USA has such kind of environment, do you seriously think every developed country has every corner of their country fully developed.
Meanwhile Indonesia is even a third word country like India
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by EmekaBlue(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nice but doesn't make sense like that undecided
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by ewizard1: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
I'm sure he didn't build it to use as an everyday car but to but that in the records!
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by vickyboi: 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
Wow made for Nigeria
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by obi123: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:
And we are here talking about producing pencils and cattle colonies in 2018

as in i am so exhausted, there are breakthroughs happening in the world of cancer research, mind blowing inventions left right and centre and we are here talking about producing pencils, cattle colonies in the year freaking 2018
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by Geneplus: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
[color=

#000099][/color]
great is his might, better than cattle colony
Re: Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time by tck2000(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
look at how big the workshop is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos / What Is The Difference Between The Le,xle,se And S Versions Of Toyota Cars / Which Car Can I Buy For 3.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.