Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations (30121 Views)

BREAKING: Lagos State Suspends Schools, Churches Reopening / Ambode Suspends NURTW Activities In Oshodi Over Recent Violent Attacks / Ambode Suspends NURTW Activities In Oshodi, Bans Collection Of Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by BAILMONEY: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
obiageIi:
Why not scrap this miscreancy
SAI BARBER
Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by Topestbilly(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2018
obiageIi:

Tinubu won't let that happen, Fashola tried it and failed.
Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by IamPopular(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:
I don't get!!

NURTW is an organizational pressure group and as such has direct legal backing from the constitution!

What is sensibly expected of Lagos state government is the arrest and prosecution of the offenders!!!

This act of impunity must stop.

Can FG disband NBA!??

What rubbish!!!
too much of book dey kill u... They ban the union because of the recent killinqs,such cant happen in NBA... So always prove a point... Shey u be aqbero niii?
Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:
I don't get!!

NURTW is an organizational pressure group and as such has direct legal backing from the constitution!

What is sensibly expected of Lagos state government is the arrest and prosecution of the offenders!!!

Can FG disband NBA!??

What rubbish!!!

Yes, the Federal Government can disband NBA, but NBA can not disband the Federal Government. The NURTW are the cause of the decay in the Transportation Industry in Lagos. A body such as NURTW is not supposed to exist, it offers no benefit to the masses but offer payroll entries for thugs and area boys who deliver their daily collections of proceeds of mafioso-styled territory fees and make remittances to backstage politicians, and Tribal Elders while the rest is shared amongst the kingpins of the gangs that make up what is called NURTW. The body itself does not exist, just executive vagabonds who hire lower level suicidal area boys who has no other choice.

Ambode should simply ban that organisation from operating in Lagos all together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by dieBYfire: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:
I don't get!!

Can FG disband NBA!??

What rubbish!!!

Olodo
You won't read the post well, you rush to type , so you can expose your crayfish brain to all and sundry!
FYI they were suspended and not banned... And it's only on the ISLAND due to security unrest by the union
Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by Shosvegas(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
MrHistorian:
I don't get!!

Can FG disband NBA!??

What rubbish!!!

Lolzzzzzzzz Azin ehn I cnt lauf...what rubish even follow ehyaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by Sagay212: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
Lol...what are these gullible lagosians celebrating? The useless govt just said NURTW owo mi da shouting miscreants have been suspended in lagos island only. They were suspended not expelled, not banned like the useless govt wants to ban danfos and banning okadas. Mega city indeed
Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by Shosvegas(m): 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
ideyhere2:

This one na Agbero

Lolzz I tire for d guy no be small
Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by Henrymas(m): 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2018
NURTW Lagos chapter is another revenue generating arm of the Lagos state government! So I won't be surprised if this suspension is lifted.
Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by tixo: 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Nice one my able governor, but please increase police in traffic and lagosians should be more vigilant especially in traffic too.
Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by Alamus(m): 12:25am On Jan 24, 2018
Smile!!!hmmmmm nah wash,fake news
Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by edupedia: 1:02am On Jan 24, 2018
clefstone:
this is how a govt should act in, fast and decisive, not like the snail-like response of the FG to urgent national security issues

...can they enforce it without FG providing the police back-up?...some of u just open ya mouth anyhow just because u hate Buhari...
Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by tee4naija(m): 3:23am On Jan 24, 2018
MrHistorian:
I don't get!!

Can FG disband NBA!??

What rubbish!!!
So the government should have left them to continue to breach the peace in the state and continue to put the lives of other citizen at risk because they are a pressure group. Are they the only pressure group in Nigeria. When did u see NBA go about with cutlasses and guns because they want to change their leadership. Don't come here and tell us thrash because of your affinity to the nuisance of an organization.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by losak9111(m): 4:45am On Jan 24, 2018
MrHistorian:
I don't get!!

Can FG disband NBA!??

What rubbish!!!
which pressure group? do u go to school at all

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by Royals1st: 5:38am On Jan 24, 2018
AHA BROS U NO PIT ALL (NURTW) BOSS OGA THEM HOW DEM WAN DEY SEE THIS YORUBA NOLLYWOOD SLAY MAMA NACK YOU FORGET SAY NA BECAUSE OF MONEY DEM DEY SEE AND SPEND ANY HOW ALL THIS YORUBA NOLLYWOOD SLAY MAMA WAN DIE FOR THERE NECK

I REST MY CASE SIR
Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by efighter: 6:21am On Jan 24, 2018
MrHistorian:
I don't get!!

Can FG disband NBA!??

What rubbish!!!

Are you mad ni?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by gaskiyamagana: 6:55am On Jan 24, 2018
MrHistorian:
I don't get!!

Can FG disband NBA!??

What rubbish!!!
Talk sense, not nonsense.
Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by gaskiyamagana: 6:59am On Jan 24, 2018
losak9111:
which pressure group? do u go to school at all
Hm mama always took Hm along when selling wewe to the agberoes that is why he no go school finish SSS exam.
Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by DONFASZY(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2018
Area Boys stop in Lagos
Nt possible,dis wil b d greatest achievement of all time
Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by OgahBohz: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2018
MrHistorian:
I don't get!!

Can FG disband NBA!??

What rubbish!!!

suspended not disband ...

trust me if the NBA has issues that threatens the security of the entire nation .. IT WILL BE SUSPENDED .. no group is greater than the entire group it came from .

NURTWA Of Lagos ..
have u seen those guys .. bunch ov them are criminals nd deadly illiterates ..
if such measure was not taken .. they can turn Lagos to smtn else withing a twinkle of an eye ...
Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by mechanics(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2018
eyah, no more money for them for now.
Re: Lagos State Suspends NURTW Operations by ayoxxzbaba(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2018
How i wish.......

But them dey chop from am na..

obiageIi:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate / Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? / Tinubu Wins Ondo, Ogun States, Sweeps All Local Government Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.