Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport (29966 Views)

Some Legislators Refusing Screening At Airport – FG / Army Arrests, Detains Officers Over Intercepted Weaponised Drones At Airport / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2018
israelmao:
Where are corruption allegation cases levelled against president's allies?The imbalance in this fight is while Buhari iis not getting enough credit.
There's no fight! An administration that reinstated Maina!
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by Engr1(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2018
So, If I begin hammer money now, dat means I will be trace by EFCC? Dis country is a mess......

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2018
timsbee:

Yes o, u av to vote him so dat u and ur family can join to continue d killing by d jihadist.

Othman Dan fodio led one in d 19th century
Buhari and ur family will lead d next one....

SLI...
Perfect response.

1 Like

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2018
bolu12:
This is just a distraction strategy. Let him leave the goodlucks alone... let him address nnpc arrays of scandals, non payment of salaries by apc governors, fuel queues and a whole lots more. Instead of unnecessary arrest.
And genocide in Benue and Taraba
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by 12submarine(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2018
FaniDan:
how old are you, you are not ashame campaigning for an 87 years old man to keep ruling even when you no he has nothing to offer, you u no dey fit rule. Hope u tell your children do they no who to blame
I don't like the way the old man is handling this country especially in view of the fact that the treasure base of the Nation is suffering from neglect, but it is lies like this that keeps making his critics to sound foolish.

1 Like

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by 12submarine(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2018
BlackAfrican:

Mumu.... I'll vote Buhari come 2019... Critics and wailers can wail to the high heavens... Thieves must return their loots or cool off in prison... When Buhari leaves in 2023, let the next president probe him too. This is all good for NIGERIA.
Bros, let's be frank with ourselves, are you satisfied with the way this illiterate is steering this ship? But don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting thieves stealing from our God given resources.
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by CoolAmbience(m): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Expect more arrests this week as Buhari is now a wounded louse or sorry lion courtesy Objs letter

We must never support corruption, especially as young people, as the future of Nigeria lies in our hands.

This is not about President Buhari or Fmr. President Obasanjo's letter. It is about the survival of Nigeria.

I sincerely don't see objectivity in your remark.

3 Likes

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by SalamRushdie: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2018
CoolAmbience:

We must never support corruption, especially as young people, as the future of Nigeria lies in our hands.

This is not about President Buhari or Fmr. President Obasanjo's letter. It is about the survival of Nigeria.

I sincerely don't see objectivity in your remark.

You can't blame for Buharis failure to fight corruption , we voted in him to fight corruption but he turned it into circus show where his friends and allies are spared and those in opposition given just a media trial instead of court of law ..Buharis lost the fight against corruption the moment he became selective

2 Likes

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by Johnpsite: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2018
tashashiel:
Mtcheeew always catching and recovering moni yet people are suffering
beautiful angel how are you?

1 Like

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by maasoap(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Expect more arrests this week as Buhari is now a wounded louse or sorry lion courtesy Objs letter
Coming from someone who calls Buhari a failure! I knew from day one, it is all about politics, not patriotism. We're in it together.

1 Like

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by yahmohy27: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2018
limeta:
Maywhile Abacha looted funds that was release to nigeria has been given back to the Abacha.s family by Buhari
This a clear case of witch hunt
Double standard from the muslem jihadist
Any prove ?

1 Like

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by maxwell530(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2018
tashashiel:
Mtcheeew always catching and recovering moni yet people are suffering
damn!!! See as you fine scatter everywhere

1 Like

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by yahmohy27: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2018
limeta:
Maywhile Abacha looted funds that was release to nigeria has been given back to the Abacha.s family by Buhari
This a clear case of witch hunt
Double standard from the muslem jihadist
Any prove ?besides you can open a separate thread for that

1 Like

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by 12submarine(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2018
yahmohy27:
Any prove ?
No matter how the govt collect money from us, we can never be as poor as dangote - Maryam Abacha.
What is her job that makes her that rich if not stealing from Niger Delta God given resources?
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by GavelSlam: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2018
ivandragon:
again, a dangerous precedence is been set...

people having connections with the opposition are getting arrested for having money in their accounts even when there is no evidence to show that such funds are from government coffers...

now, before some morons attack me, note that I have no qualms with having people explain the source of their financial inflows, but pmb should note that people in his camp have similar issues & when they are exposed, it is hoped that they will also be arrested & media shamed...

for instance, I hope that as soon as Yusuf lands from Germany, he will be arrested & told to provide his source of income that allowed him buy power bikes worth over N20m (a conservative estimate) when he doesn't have a job or known business he is doing...

or maybe his mother can be picked up & made to explain...

Please what is the specs of Yusuf's bike?

1 Like

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by CoolAmbience(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You can't blame for Buharis failure to fight corruption , we voted in him to fight corruption but he turned it into circus show where his friends and allies are spared and those in opposition given just a media trial instead of court of law ..Buharis lost the fight against corruption the moment he became selective

And when corruption cases get to court and aren't treated with the seriousness they deserve, what should the President do?

He had said severally that the judiciary isn't playing its role in the campaign against corruption. When he tried to come hard on them, what did people say? He's highhanded and dictatorial right?

The point is that as a society, we have not shown enough dislike for corruption and that's why no one, I repeat no one, can successfully fight corruption in the Nigeria of today. Monsters like corruption are fought with the power of the people's resolve and not just through political leadership.

I don't agree with you that he's shielding anyone who has been substantially proven to be corrupt. At least, none that I know of except of course you have information that I am not privy to. Please share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by GavelSlam: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2018
12submarine:

No matter how the govt collect money from us, we can never be as poor as dangote - Maryam Abacha.
What is her job that makes her that rich if not stealing from Niger Delta God given resources?

Please provide evidence of this statement.

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by Napoleonsammy(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2018
now now now
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by Oponel1962: 9:54am On Jan 24, 2018
The in-law has no good sitting room. Stupid people who think they can deceive people. Your time is up. Nigerian Youths pls fight for your advancement.

1 Like

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by Viicfuntop(f): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2018
xreal:
Very soon, I will be so bouyant and will be able to comfortably travel with my family and house help.

Was this suppose to be funny
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by ivandragon: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2018
GavelSlam:

Please what is the specs of Yusuf's bike?

do you have the specs?
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by babestella: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2018
Abacha stole the nation to stupor, yet no member of his family has eve worn been harassed, arrested or prosecuted. EFCC go on with your sectional arrest and persecution, time will tell.
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by GavelSlam: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2018
ivandragon:

do you have the specs?

I asked you first.

Do you have it or are you simply assuming?

Provide it or agree you are simply a rumour monger.
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by salesforce: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2018
Gud
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by seniwellsFX: 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
yarimo:
GBENUSOUN OBJ'S letter or not, if you have dubious character gradually the laws will deal with you, Sooner or later.
just like it has dealt with babachir lawal,oke and maina abi? You are an Idiot that poos through the mouth. Swine
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by ivandragon: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
GavelSlam:

I asked you first.

Do you have it or are you simply assuming?

Provide it or agree you are simply a rumour monger.

lol...

no time for your childish tantrums today... its the same news sources where you get info to blast GEJ & co.

I wonder how many bank statements you saw before you called all those accused by pmb of looting public funds thieves...

when others outside your camp are blindly accused as thieves, you & your ilk run their mouths non-stop...

the moment one of yours is cut with their hands in the cookie jar, you begin to ask for evidence...

hypocrite...
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by kernel504(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
yarimo:
Anything relating to GOODLUCK jonathan is just about corruption corruption and corruption . I SMH for them undecided

Brother of Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen, 10 highest looters of Nigerian treasury are Northerns.

IBB
Abusalam
Buhari's Inlaw
Atiku
Abacha
TY Danjuma
Indimi
ETC... Stop fooling yourself, because your people are poor, terrorists, illiterates and mostly beggars.
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by GOFRONT(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
So na dem Mama peace and her sister get the Finchley homes and Apartment wen dey close to my street here?.......

And Mr Igali was trying to make me beleive how GEJ's Palour cannot contain 10 peoples in maitama

1 Like

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by yarimo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
kernel504:

Brother of Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen, 10 highest looters of Nigerian treasury are Northerns.

IBB
Abusalam
Buhari's Inlaw
Atiku
Abacha
TY Danjuma
Indimi
ETC... Stop fooling yourself, because your people are poor, terrorists, illiterates and mostly beggars.
for your mind now you talk sense?

1 Like

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by kernel504(m): 2:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
yarimo:
for your mind now you talk sense?

We don't blab, we kill it.
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by GavelSlam: 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
ivandragon:

lol...

no time for your childish tantrums today... its the same news sources where you get info to blast GEJ & co.

I wonder how many bank statements you saw before you called all those accused by pmb of looting public funds thieves...

when others outside your camp are blindly accused as thieves, you & your ilk run their mouths non-stop...

the moment one of yours is cut with their hands in the cookie jar, you begin to ask for evidence...

hypocrite...

A simple mainstream newspaper link stating the specs of the bike would have saved you all the trouble.

Rumour monger and irredeemable LIAR!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Buhari Govt Planned To Transfer $110M Abacha Loot To Bagudu - Premium Times / PHOTOS: The New Face Of Nigerian Politics / Gbajabiamila Denies Ownership Of Maitama Building Where BVAs Machines Were Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.