Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport (29965 Views)

Some Legislators Refusing Screening At Airport – FG / Army Arrests, Detains Officers Over Intercepted Weaponised Drones At Airport / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by Kingsley1000(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
CORRUPTION FIGHTING BACK
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by nwa4me(f): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
nawaoo. just that?
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by tashashiel(f): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
Johnpsite:
beautiful angel how are you?
am fine joor
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by ivandragon: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
GavelSlam:

A simple mainstream newspaper link stating the specs of the bike would have saved you all the trouble.

Rumour monger and irredeemable LIAR!!

lol...

calm down... don't shout... its obvious you are disturbed...

same way it was reported that pmb had a mansion in abuja & you & your fellow hypocrites denied it...

keep cherry picking the news that you want to believe.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/08/yusuf-buhari-presidents-son-secretly-acquired-power-bikes-dss-operatives-sacked-incident/

if you & your evil president have nothing to hide, why not refute the allegation?

hypocrite & supporter of all things evil...
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by GavelSlam: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
ivandragon:

lol...

calm down... don't shout... its obvious you are disturbed...

same way it was reported that pmb had a mansion in abuja & you & your fellow hypocrites denied it...

keep cherry picking the news that you want to believe.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/08/yusuf-buhari-presidents-son-secretly-acquired-power-bikes-dss-operatives-sacked-incident/

if you & your evil president have nothing to hide, why not refute the allegation?

hypocrite & supporter of all things evil...

This guy but you supposed don go school .

I asked for the specs.

Don't you understand what specs mean?

I can as well sat he was riding a Ssayang lady's bike.
The fact is the specs clears it all not some unknown source who knows exactly how much it was bought for but cannot tell you it was a certain specification.

Bloody liar.
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by ivandragon: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
GavelSlam:

This guy but you supposed don go school .

I asked for the specs.

Don't you understand what specs mean?

I can as well sat he was riding a Ssayang lady's bike.
The fact is the specs clears it all not some unknown source who knows exactly how much it was bought for but cannot tell you it was a certain specification.

Bloody liar.

lol...

you & your fellow clowns should be working in a circus... because you are all so good at playing dumb...

the price is there, if you dispute it, tell your hypocrites in the presidency to refute the report or throw your questions to the newspaper...

when EFCC quotes sources without providing evidence, you would open your trap, but on the other foot, you play brain dead...

anyway, you are a hypocrite, so I don't expect you to see beyond your nose when your preferred thieves are caught with their hands in the cookie jar...
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by unbitchable(m): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
tashashiel:
am fine joor
It'd be fun sucking those boobs, those lips would be heavenly giving a Bj,
beautiful that I can ravish you all night long.
whoever doesn't smash you enough to make you feel the grith & vibration is a stupid guy.

1 Like

Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by tashashiel(f): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
unbitchable:
It'd be fun sucking those boobs, those lips would be heavenly giving a Bj,
beautiful that I can ravish you all night long.
whoever doesn't smash you enough to make you feel the grith & vibration is a stupid guy.
you're very stupid !!
Re: Esther Oba, Patience Jonathan’s Sister Arrested At Airport by unbitchable(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
tashashiel:
you're very stupid !!
Call me stupid if I don't eat you down there till you cum or make you moan so good under my thrusting.
when I'm done, you won't be able to get up immediately. let's give it a try, beauri.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Governorship Election Results: Wike Leads As INEC Continues Collation / Eedris Abdulkareem Disses Keyamo Again / Kano Explosion: 9 Bodies Recovered From The Rubble Of Collapsed Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.