Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Police Detain #bringbackourgirls Leader, Oby Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Detain #bringbackourgirls Leader, Oby Ezekwesili (413 Views)

Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault / Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago / Police Detain Muhammad Kime Over Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Police Detain #bringbackourgirls Leader, Oby Ezekwesili by brossam2001(m): 5:59am On Jan 24, 2018
The Federal Capital Territory command of the Nigerian police has detained, former World bank VP and Coordinator of Bring Back Our Girls movement, Oby Ezekwesili and other members of her movement during a sit-out at the Unity Fountain in Abuja.
Police sources said Oby and other protesters who embarked on a protest today were rounded up and taken to the FCT police headquarters because they had not been granted permission to embark on a protest today. Oby and members of her team were seen sitting on the floor in front of the FCT police command stating they were being held hostage by the police.

A police source at the Inspector general of Police said the IG of Police, Ibrahim Idris has ordered their release.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/01/23/police-detain-bringbackourgirls-leader-oby-ezekwesili
Re: Police Detain #bringbackourgirls Leader, Oby Ezekwesili by cashlurd(m): 6:16am On Jan 24, 2018
That woman should go and sit down. Her fame would soon go south if she isn't careful. Chibok girls kidnap has been a scam from the beginning so as to pave way for PMBs presidential ambition. And the aim was achieved in May, 2015. I wonder why Nigerians refuse to let their eyes be opened to the causative factors of events within their environments.
Re: Police Detain #bringbackourgirls Leader, Oby Ezekwesili by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:19am On Jan 24, 2018
I Dont Care!
Re: Police Detain #bringbackourgirls Leader, Oby Ezekwesili by MahatmaGhandi: 6:19am On Jan 24, 2018
Hey fame is currently underground prospecting for oil.
Re: Police Detain #bringbackourgirls Leader, Oby Ezekwesili by dunkem21(m): 6:32am On Jan 24, 2018
No comment lipsrsealed .. Before they call me a wailer cool

My rugged blood sister, remember I warned you.. Same way I advised tuface and he listened cry
Re: Police Detain #bringbackourgirls Leader, Oby Ezekwesili by dunkem21(m): 6:36am On Jan 24, 2018
Now, where is ngeneukwenu that has been urging you on?.. Where is modath that was your pall bearer Where is beremx, your moral backer?

Now, Omenka will remind you that you're IPOB.

I feel bad, nwanne m cry
Re: Police Detain #bringbackourgirls Leader, Oby Ezekwesili by Mynd44: 7:11am On Jan 24, 2018

(1)

NNPC Operates An Illegal Dollar Account Containing $137 Million - Dino Melaye / A Twitter User Reacts To Obj's Letter To Buhari. / House Of Reps Wants Embargo On Fish Importations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.