Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL (58378 Views)

Soccer Legend Pelé Buried At Cemetery In Brazilian City He Made Famous / Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 / Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by thesicilian: 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
Every successful person always has a story to tell
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by NidaxJ(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
Perseverance and hard work makes one great.
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by nwakibe: 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
chai! God abeg pick my calls na
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by dratine(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=doxam post=64583235][/quote] THE MAYOR OF CASTERBRIDGE. Michael Henchard. FROM GRASS TO GRACE
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by HajimeSaito(m): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
Airforce1 na wa o.
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by Enemyofpeace: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
No wonder him sabi run, dead people don chase am for cemetery tire

2 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by Elparaiso(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
jbreezy:
if sanchez na oloriburuku...weytin b arsen wenger....olofo, abunu, oponu ayirada, omo ale jati jati, agba oshi

Only Arsenal fans reserve the rights to insult the bastard abeg. No dey insult our coach for us.

3 Likes

Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by FuckFuckBoy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
Nice
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by Mathematical(f): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=doxam post=64583235][/quote]

Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by dkronicle(m): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
No wonder him sabi run, dead people don chase am for cemetery tire
guy why na
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
@Captleverage Who takes their cars to get washed at a cemetry? You know what I think? The patrons and staff of the cemetery. Perhaps. Maybe some ghosts driving out of town too.
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by aspirebig: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
No condition is permanent. ..

Even life is not....beware the way you see/treat others. Be good ...
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by twinklemaia(f): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
And Arsenal wanted to suffocate his destiny with 4th and FA cups cheesy grin

Great move........ We are rooting for you
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by akaahs(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Wow, i also learn that his salary alone is d budget of his home town. Incredible
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by FamousHaybee(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hmmmmmmm from grass to grace.
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by seguntijan(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Stuffs like this can only happen in a sane country, in a country where your hardwork pays, you get result for your hardwork. You can be a cleaner and still sponsor yourself to become anything you want to become (Ben Carson), You can become a black president amongst the white dominated environment(Obama) in as much as you have what to offer. Meanwhile I know of a zoo where they're tigers that are ready to eat your struggle, their leader has mortgage their future, their entrepreneur are paying its staff for survival so as to continue working for him not to self determination. Sometimes I wonder why I am still here, please anyone with legitimate abroad connection should help a brother.
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by ImaIma1(f): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Captleverage:
Who takes their cars to get washed at a cemetery?

Lol...people even watch movies there
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by Captleverage: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
mansakhalifa:
Maybe some ghosts driving out of town too.
Yea I hear say those guys get bar
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by moshino(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Pubichairs:
and am here not having a clue what am doing with my life

Your first step is to leave nairaland and other social media, and never come back.
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by seenga(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
Samusu:
Wow wow wow
Awon Ambulance!
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by Pubichairs(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
moshino:

Your first step is to leave nairaland and other social media, and never come back.
u say wetin

Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by BiggyBamBam: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
Captleverage:
Who takes their cars to get washed at a cemetery?

It seems you don't know many South & Central American countries & the Philippines don't fear dead people like Nigerians do.
They eat, sleep and do many things in their cemeteries.
So, it could be true Alexis Sanchez washed cars in a cemetery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6gJ3bDDAaE
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by Smarkie: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
am always touched by stories like this,i love pple that worked their way from ashes heap to greatness not all this yahoo boys,kidnappers and ritualists that ll want to reap where they did not sow
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by Bimpe29: 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
No struggle no success. Better and fruitful moments at Old Trafford, Alexis.
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by Captleverage: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
BiggyBamBam:

It seems you don't know many South & Central American countries & the Philippines don't fear dead people like Nigerians do.
They eat, sleep and do many things in their cemeteries.
So, it could be true Alexis Sanchez washed cars in a cemetery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6gJ3bDDAaE

angry doesn't mean we should run a car wash in a f*cking cemetary
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by JastSiryin(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Pubichairs:
and am here not having a clue what am doing with my life
lol abeg bros no kill me with laff...it is well
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by Mryacks: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
True Arsenal fans ain't beefing you Alexis...I am just jealous you moved to Man Utd and not another club outside of England...still not your fault...thanks for the good times...
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by ridbell01(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ajeborhustler1:
cashchez. we all know he's playing for the money. United fans don't deceive yourself
you mean you want the guy to play for chin chin

1 Like

Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by mechanics(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
wow, he really made use of the opportunity he had.
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by vroy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
he always borrow boot to play till he is 17 he borrow boot to play the match that brought him to limelight #inalexiswetrust #ggmu
Re: Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL by oceanized25(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Alexis is good,no be lie.....but what I don't understand is why his wages dwarves pogba's so much,to me,pogba is Manchester united....the boy plays poorly n the whole team suffers,his passes pure class, and he is still young,have alot of years left at the top.I feel he should be earning that Alexis wages or more not below.
Note:am with the north London boyz,blue is our colour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serena Williams Is Pregnant / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) / Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.