Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,997 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s (2169 Views)

Wife Cries Out; My Husband Has A "S*xual Demonic Spirit" / B.R.E.A.S.T Sucking Good For You? / B.r.e.a.s.t Flasher Gets Hit By Distracted Driver. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by hollandis(f): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2010
Whats the cause of wrinkly b.r.e.asts thats all shriveled up?The explanation she gave ne was that it was a genetic threat .I felt like giving her a shoryuken for that big ,fat lie.See me see wahala e.I cant believe she isnt up to 22' angry
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by snowdrops(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2010
Whats wrong in genetics being a reason. You are too immatured for the girl anyway.
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by hollandis(f): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2010
it reminded me of my grandmother's breast.That's a classic example of breasts that have stood the test of time.
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by snowdrops(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2010
For you to conclude its shrinking you must have something to compare it to in the past. Has the breast being bigger than this in past? If so by how much?

And also has in gone down in size and shape as well? Are you insinuating she has had a child and has breastfed in past?

Dont jummp to conclusion. Accept her for what she is.
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by Areaboy2(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2010
hollandis:

Whats the cause of wrinkly b.r.e.asts thats all shriveled up?The explanation she gave ne was that it was a genetic threat .I felt like giving her a shoryuken for that big ,fat lie.See me see wahala e.I cant believe she isnt up to 22' angry

*death* cheesy

on a more serious note, maybe she has had a kid?
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by chocomillo(f): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2010
lipsrsealed
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by indie22(f): 8:56am On Apr 15, 2010
Area_boy:

*death* cheesy

on a more serious note, maybe she has had a kid?

And having a kid makes your breasts shrivilled and wrinkled , right?

i think not.
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by MissyB1(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2010
snowdrops:

Whats wrong in genetics being a reason. You are too immatured for the girl anyway.
snowdrops:

For you to conclude its shrinking you must have something to compare it to in the past. Has the bosom being bigger than this in past? If so by how much?

And also has in gone down in size and shape as well? Are you insinuating she has had a child and has breastfed in past?

Dont jummp to conclusion. Accept her for what she is.

Poster,
When Your own pencil begins to obey the Law of Gravity, You'll know Jesus is Lord. undecided
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by Areaboy2(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2010
Missy B:

Poster,
When Your own pencil begins to obey the Law of Gravity, You'll know Jesus is Lord. undecided

oh my dear, but there's a solution to tat tongue
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by MissyB1(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2010
Which is? grin
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by Areaboy2(m): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2010
Missy B:

Which is? grin
its blue, hexagonal somewhat, and expensive, thats the much i know undecided
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by JJay2(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2010
Hi Missy B.
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by MissyB1(m): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2010
Hello!
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by JJay2(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2010
^U know its a criminal offence punishable by d law to look this beautiful, lol. So will u go to jail or pay d fine? Forgive my rudeness, i am a bounty hunter & my only job is u. Dont worry, i'll quit once i get u (took d job just cos of u).
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by snowdrops(m): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2010
J.Jay:

^U know its a criminal offence punishable by d law to look this beautiful, lol. So will u go to jail or pay d fine? Forgive my rudeness, i am a bounty hunter & my only job is u. Dont worry, i'll quit once i get u (took d job just cos of u).
Love is in the air.
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by baybbootz(f): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2010
WOW thank heavens the craze has shifted, 1st it was the craze of virgin related topics, now its bossom related topics, I wonder whats next.

ps I dnt see any other good enough reason for wrinkled breast rather than genetic traits
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by JJay2(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2010
@snowdrops, What do u expect with that kinda beaut?lol
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by MissyB1(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2010
J.Jay:

^U know its a criminal offence punishable by d law to look this beautiful, lol.
I chose being a criminal over Looking like You. tongue

J.Jay:

So will u go to jail or pay d fine?
Jail!

J.Jay:

my only job is u.
Start by washing ma feet. tongue

Scratch all that. How are You? smiley
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by snowdrops(m): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2010
J.Jay:

@snowdrops, What do u expect with that kinda beaut?lol
Well when you need a vicar, you ve got one.

I hereby pronounce you . . . . . . . . .

Will J.Jay then kiss Missy B tongue
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by hollandis(f): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2010
baybbootz:

WOW thank heavens the craze has shifted, 1st it was the craze of virgin related topics, now its bossom related topics, I wonder whats next.

ps I dnt see any other good enough reason for wrinkled bosom rather than genetic traits
ok ok ok angry Very soon non-virgins will claim hereditary
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by JJay2(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2010
*Gets apricot scrub to wash Missy's feet (anything for mi lady)*
Dont worry baby, i paid d fine. Dont trust these jail warderns lest u charm them with ur beauty & they demand sumthin else, lol.
Can we get down to d wash biz?
@Snowdrop, Take it easy bro. Ur blood dey hot o! Or are u applying to be my bestman on our (i & Missy) day?lol
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by MissyB1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2010
J.Jay:

Can we get down to d wash biz?
Be ma Guest.
Do leave a kiss on 'em when You're through, please. smiley
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by JJay2(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2010
^Do u like it with rubber sponge, foam or towel? I'll kiss ur feet when i'm thru but be warned that u may be tempted to ask me to kiss some other places passionately, lol.
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by johnterry4: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2010
[size=16pt]missy ,be courteous.no forming.naija girls will never change.thats why things keep getting bad for them[/size]
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by skfa1: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2010
*pepping* Missy B and J Jay what are u doing in this dark corner?
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by JJay2(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2010
@skfa1, We dey do 1 thing 1 thing a.k.a african romance, lol. Wheres my Queen B?
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by MissyB1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2010
J.Jay:

^Do u like it with rubber sponge, foam or towel?
A towel would do, thanks. smiley

J.Jay:

I'll kiss your feet when i'm thru but be warned that u may be tempted to ask me to kiss some other places passionately, lol.
Lol.
Let me worry about that. Now, get back to work. wink I'm Your Job, remember? grin

skfa1:

*pepping* Missy B and J Jay what are u doing in this dark corner?
Reading the Bible.  Any problem?

johnterry4:

[size=16pt]missy ,be courteous.no forming.naija girls will never change.thats why things keep getting bad for them[/size]
*Ignored* undecided
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by tkb417(m): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2010
shocked shocked shocked

Missy B
flirting behind me
na wa o
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by JJay2(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2010
Missy, U know u're my queen & u only will i serve. I musnt stop till mission is completed *Starts work* U've got very soft & beautiful feet mi luv. Cant i rub scented oil on them when i'm thru?
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by MissyB1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2010
tkb417:

shocked shocked shocked

Missy B
flirting behind me
na wa  o
Cheii!!!  shocked shocked
Sweerie, You're supposed to be outta the Country. Whatchu doing here? embarassed

J.Jay:

Missy, U know u're my queen & u only will i serve. I musnt stop till mission is completed *Starts work* U've got very soft & beautiful feet mi luv. Cant i rub scented oil on them when i'm thru?
Again, be ma Guest.  wink
You're scrubbing too hard na. Be gentle.
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by tkb417(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2010
Missy B:

Cheii!!! shocked shocked
Sweerie, You're supposed to be outta the Country. Whatchu doing here? embarassed
Again, be ma Guest. wink
You're scrubbing too hard na. Be gentle.
shocked shocked shocked
osanobua sad
Re: Shriveled B.r.e.a.s.t.s by johnterry4: 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2010
[size=16pt]jay j,pls do it gently.she likes it gently[/size]

(1) (2)

Ladies, Which Guy Would You Rather? / Why Are Ladies Parasitic In Friendship??? / 2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.