Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,628 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri (1478 Views)

Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / WTF? Man Discovers Wife's Nud£ Pics After Paying 2.5 Million As Dowry(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by JLM(f): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bbv

Re: A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by JLM(f): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
See pictures of the real baby daddy and chats between him and the bride.. before the wedding o

Re: A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by Brooke60(f): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
I yam not understanding o
Why are some girls like this?
Once you are in a serious relationship, cut off ties with EX or 'toasters'.

I hope this man will get over this.
Another 'Bad Man' has been created, thanks to one of our specie undecided

1 Like

Re: A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
This is heart break on a different level...

The Lady is the exact definition of a wicked soul, She takes wickedness to another level...

Why do Ladies take Good guys for granted?

They say men are wicked when the bad guys used them as trash but they take good guys for granted..

The man should go take back the Bride price he paid and kick the wicked lady out of his life..

Its her loss and shame to take for the rest of her life, the social stigma will be her shame to take...

The man should just move on for he will find love again..
Re: A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by JLM(f): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
More photos

Re: A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by iamJ(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
compare the lips and fingers of the real father of the baby to her husband and u will understand why she did it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by JLM(f): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
More pictures of chat

Re: A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bitches aint loyal.

Nigeria girls are usually confused. They dont know what they want. If the guy didnt marry her from the get-go, you'd surely hear things like he never likes her, he only wanted to chop her kitten and all other jargons from em' nigerian bitches. But now that my nigga has been deceived by One of em' Nigeria girls, you wont see any of them criticize the wicked girl witch because they are birds of same feather.

Well i pity the nigga sha. I hope he comes out from this precarious situation as a strong and better Person.
Re: A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by cruzita(f): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
THAT GIRL NO TRY AT ALL.BUT CHURCH NO DO THEM CHECK UP BEFORE THE MARRIAGE?
Re: A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by babfet(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
O ga gan ooo
Re: A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by Daniel2289(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
Can u imagine!!!
Re: A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by ebujany(m): 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
Wow
Re: A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by ebujany(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Women, after north fear women
Re: A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by Olanrefront3355(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Damn... shocked
Re: A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by Yinbanjonic(m): 3:06am On Jan 25, 2018
that is why am finding it difficult to trust a lady that is not virgin. why will you say you are decent when you are not intact down there
Re: A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 25, 2018
am just speechless embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by Skykid1208(m): 4:57am On Jan 25, 2018
What a heartbreak, I pray he comes out of it strong.
This wicked lady might have created another bad from this her wickedness. Other ladies would pay for it
Re: A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri by Destiblack(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
I know this bros Mr lucky,feel his pain but some women are wicked.

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija 2018: Alex Gives Leo A Hand Job In Bed (video) / Why Do Condoms Break Easily These Days / I Dey Find Girl To Fvck For Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.