Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Iamj Is The Most Foolish Person Ever.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iamj Is The Most Foolish Person Ever.. (1011 Views)

Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture? / What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iamj Is The Most Foolish Person Ever.. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
Such a dumb and shallow man to think at the level u think.It's ur family I pity most. Such stupidity I've never seen. It's scary to see such slowpoke exist on this planet earth. The heights of stupidity. undecided
Re: Iamj Is The Most Foolish Person Ever.. by HausaOverlord: 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bros na because of one person u create this thread

8 Likes

Re: Iamj Is The Most Foolish Person Ever.. by Paradigme777: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Bros na because of one person u create this thread
I tire oooo grin grin grin
Re: Iamj Is The Most Foolish Person Ever.. by Cowbuoy: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Iamj Is The Most Foolish Person Ever.. by rawpadgin(m): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nawa
Re: Iamj Is The Most Foolish Person Ever.. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Grown-up man with no senses
Re: Iamj Is The Most Foolish Person Ever.. by SIaye: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hahaha, after his sugar Granny kashy babe broke his heart, he lost his senses, he is a broken man grin

1 Like

Re: Iamj Is The Most Foolish Person Ever.. by dollytino4real(f): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
u dey vex o! anytin any one typed here does not get me angry i just ignore it
Re: Iamj Is The Most Foolish Person Ever.. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Such a dumb and shallow man to think at the level u think.It's ur family I pity most. Such stupidity I've never seen. It's scary to see such slowpoke exist on this planet earth. The heights of stupidity. undecided

Bros wetin the guy do you grin
Re: Iamj Is The Most Foolish Person Ever.. by DaddyKross: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
If indeed you think he is the most foolish person ever, you won't have opened this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Iamj Is The Most Foolish Person Ever.. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
efesodje:

Bros wetin the guy do you grin
u never read watin the guy post?!
Re: Iamj Is The Most Foolish Person Ever.. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mrbolt555:
u never read watin the guy post?!

D one where he said the guy is a poor dude because he uses public transport? That's the only one I read undecided

1 Like

Re: Iamj Is The Most Foolish Person Ever.. by DeeFlask(m): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
He is just trolling

(1) (Reply)

Guys Denying Responsibility For Pregnancies, Why? / Fibroid, Ulcer....Diabetes and how to Last long on bed solution / Is Davido's Love For His Girlfriend Chioma Ever Going To End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.