Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (96509 Views)

Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. / Wizkid Flaunts His Luxury Cars (Photos) / Wizkid Flaunts His New Pet Goat; Asks For Name Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 25, 2018
sholatech:
Vanity!
lol poor man
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by InfernoNig: 6:09am On Jan 25, 2018
See as him skin fresh. Who say money nor good abeg hide your face
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Spells(m): 6:16am On Jan 25, 2018
Mumu yeyebrities, why stop set up a foundation for kids or Nigerians who needs it.

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 6:27am On Jan 25, 2018
do these people even think all Nigerians are stupid? some would fall for this lie though. Even Birdman that's the most Icy and most extravagant rapper never bought a watch that is more than $1m even though he has Bugatti,Maybachs,etc. Nigerian musicians should concentrate in singing rather than lying and living fake lives .
If a lie is too outrageous,nobody would believe,everybody is discrediting your lie now. Mr Wizkid,lie with sense next time you want to lie

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by tooladapo: 6:30am On Jan 25, 2018
reason why it's called showbiz. being a global brand like micheal jackson, usher, et cetera is very very enticing but buying more than a $250k watch is pure vanity. wizkid, davido make una hear me now - I no go follow contributor my 50-50kobo wey I dey gather for your health issues. na u get your life Oooh. remember
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 6:30am On Jan 25, 2018
hmm what a truthful lie.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by mine444: 6:45am On Jan 25, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] Nice one Babanla
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by flington4550(m): 6:50am On Jan 25, 2018
sholatech:
Vanity!
Swear sey you no pray for this kind thing
Na deeper life you go dey go so
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by DefSimple: 6:54am On Jan 25, 2018
Ok Nice watch, but what's the time.!??
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:11am On Jan 25, 2018
If dem cut your hand naaw, people go say na ritual. But true true na treasure we see.

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 25, 2018
Na dis kyne thing go make me vex buy £800+m watch oo. Nevermind all ma things no de below #250m cool
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by donhils: 7:13am On Jan 25, 2018
Make I hear word joooor
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Dakoru12345678(m): 7:15am On Jan 25, 2018
That story is wrong MAN, how much is wizkid net worth.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2018
Wizkid: 400m watch

Davido: 500m earnings from a single concert

Guy, you got punk'd.

These kids are lying to you.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:38am On Jan 25, 2018
themonk:

The first thing poor people say
not all poor people say that and what makes u think he is poor?

not everyone will spend foolishly on things that dont worth it(even though the watch isn't worth up to that). If you think these people are that rich as they show us, one of them should be In top 20 richest in Nigeria. Dangote, otedola, adenuga and co....... won't spend that much on a wrist watch.

In conclusion, he is a foolish spender and it's all VANITY.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2018
Celebrity with fake life...motor wey him dey drive come be hw much.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Ayo4251(m): 7:43am On Jan 25, 2018
ItchingPreek:
Iffa hear.... 1.2 gini? loI its called showbiz fellas... Don't fall for it. How much come be the house we him dey

If Davies could make half a billion in his December concerts, then I believe Wizkid made more... Besides, WizKid is richer than Davido according to Forbes rating
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by J2381: 8:02am On Jan 25, 2018
idreezbaba:

you that your brain is complete
how much do you have
poverty stricken bastard
focus on your miserable life and stop hating on success
What I have is more than what your entire generation of miserable self glorifying church rats have.

You should do yourself the favour of understanding a joke, rather than showing the entire cyber space you're nothing but a twisted sodomized yellow belly gut sapping begging newt.

Now take your shrivelled balls and shove it inside that sh1t emitting sh1thole you call an anus.

You wretched illiterate.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2018
kkko:
shocked

Hope the watch will be able to tell him the day of rapture? If not then it is as useless as the letter P in the book of Pslams
its psalms NOT pslams.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2018
7Alexander:
According to him, he bought it for £1.2m

OP, I wonder where he said he 'bought' it. I pity all of you believing that these celebrities own everything they flaunt online. These guys are not as rich as you think.

Davido, Wizkid and Tuface put together cannot afford to pay that amount for a watch.
are u done talking Now goan carry ur book.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2018
ItchingPreek:
Iffa hear.... 1.2 gini? loI its called showbiz fellas... Don't fall for it. How much come be the house we him dey

The guy just rent watch for photoshoot.. The mumu OP was even saying Davido made half a million dollars so it now implies Wizkid must have made more.. Very skewed reasoning..

Fact is, if Davido made about $1million throughout last year, then definitely Wizkid would've made nothing more than $200,000. It's very obvious, with all he spent to feature big names and still not make it in the US. The guy had to run back to the usual pon pon beat Davido used in making multiple hit tracks..
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:11am On Jan 25, 2018
CAPITAL LIE not even up to 20 millions.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Worldsay: 8:14am On Jan 25, 2018
That's a very big lie...person wey his networth Neva reach #3b go dey buy wrist watch of ova #400m..
Habaa, check am out nw...wizkid no b like dat na..on top only watch?
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Devdaz(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2018
timothy2396:
Wizkid is rich but that watch ain't $1.2m

The Price is for the Watch, Ring and Footwear!!

And yea... He can buy it... It's an Investment!
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2018
Its not his or its not $1.2m. Alot of celebrities rent jewelry even in America. Not hate
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by miteolu(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2018
jerryBoss1:
I know you've money but We need see receipt because celebrities in naija can lie for Africa..
Davido O.B.O fans hope I said your minds gringrin

Lia Muhammed is their patron

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Xkay29(m): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2018
I won know if na passport to heaven,so make I go buy my own tomorrow.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2018
Even if he lie say na 1.5milla, na which dumb mod push dis tin to front page? how much is he worth to cm decide to buy 1wristwatch for dat kind amt?
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 8:42am On Jan 25, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Ya, you got the price right! Wizkid who shared photo of his 3rd son Zion Earlier today just showed off a brand new wristwatch he just got for himself, and according to him he bought it for $1.2million and when i converted it to naira i got (N432milion) Thats alot tho, for only one watch..

But well, If Davido could make Half a billion during his December concert, one could only imagine what Wizkid walked home with..

The singer and father of 3 shared the photos of his IG story minutes ago. Good for him..
see below!

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/wizkid-shows-of-his-brand-new.html

It's a lie. Big fat black lie.
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 25, 2018
Temysteve:
its psalms NOT pslams.
Mr English, is typo error
Re: Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) by rayobaba(m): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2018
exactly.
ItchingPreek:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Undergoes Surgery In Dubai / Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya / Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.