Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To (2523 Views)

Does Beating Your Wife Make You A Man? / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking / Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by athenswonders: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So if she owns the house you would be sent packing to your parents house.

There's no amount of apologies or "devil's work" that can make me accept my wife back who cheated on our matrimonial bed.. Well, being a man and AN EDO man at that, i wont succum to staying or living in my wife's house.. its a tribal taboo....
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
athenswonders:

There's no amount of apologies or "devil's work" that can make me accept my wife back who cheated on our matrimonial bed.. Well, being a man and AN EDO man at that, i wont succum to staying or living in my wife's house.. its a tribal taboo....
You are just being primitive if she pays a part of the rent or contributed in building it she has a right to that house don't allow pride affect you.Well if she cheats divorce her me myself I can't tolerate a cheating husband.
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by Ayo199(m): 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
A man should choose his wife over his mother.
hmmm..but not in this scenario
Re: Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To by AryEmber(f): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Enh? Iyabeji? Ko ni da faaye cheater!

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Ladies Does This Sound Right / I Dont Have Feelings For My Husband Anymore / After Serious Begging By The Crowd, He Finally Accepted Her Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.