Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property (4238 Views)

A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by Mrachiever(m): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
See the list I was given before I can fence up my land property that is not even up to 2 plots in Abia....very wicked set of people.
Picture attached

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by GavelSlam: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Wetin do the list? No be the kindred wan chop all these things. Na Chukwu Okike abiama.

Even the walking stick me to support the fence.

grin
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by youngsahito(m): 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Igbo people are too greedy, I shouldn't be surprise cos they do sell their daughters in exchange for marriage.

4 Likes

Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by seunny4lif(m): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2018
Lol
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by Iykmann(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mrachiever:
See the list I was given before I can fence up my land property that is not even up to 2 plots in Abia....very wicked set of people.
Picture attached
What have the list got to do with Igbo people? Efulefu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by franklingud(m): 6:49am On Jan 26, 2018
This is real wickedness.
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 26, 2018
this list grin grin grin
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by mankettle(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2018
So una don get omo onile wahala for east?
Wait them wan make you feed them, employ them, come dash dem money on top? Just because u wan fence land? If u wan roof nko? Maybe na 10million u go give them. Lolol.

2 Likes

Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2018
I would have helped you with your situation but u have tagged all igbos wicked, so good luck homeboy! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by Tyche(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Never experienced this sha
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hmmm, must you marry an Igbo woman uncle? I don't see Igbo men complaining.. if you can't afford the list.. just move on biko! No offense

1 Like

Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by Chykeboss(m): 7:18am On Jan 28, 2018
mhizenugu:
Hmmm, must you marry an Igbo woman uncle? I don't see Igbo men complaining.. if you can't afford the list.. just move on biko! No offense
madam DAT epistle was too short for you not to av read and comprehend.. no b marriage na land matters
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 28, 2018
Chykeboss:

madam DAT epistle was too short for you not to av read and comprehend.. no b marriage na land matters
Hahahaha, I am sorry. Didn't even coolread the post. I just jumped into conclusion.. maybe I need a pair of glasses after all. cool
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by nuelyoyo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
@Mrachiever. Which tribe are you from?

1 Like

Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by Mrachiever(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
nuelyoyo:
@Mrachiever. Which tribe are you from?
Yoruba
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by Mrachiever(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
mhizenugu:
The Lord is your strength....

3 Likes

Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by Mrachiever(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
mankettle:
So una don get omo onile wahala for east?
Wait them wan make you feed them, employ them, come dash dem money on top? Just because u wan fence land? If u wan roof nko? Maybe na 10million u go give them. Lolol.
My bro the list weak me
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by soonest(f): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
youngsahito:
Igbo people are too greedy, I shouldn't be surprise cos they do sell their daughters in exchange for marriage.

Then stay off! Has anyone begged you to buy?

1 Like

Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by soonest(f): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mrachiever:

Yoruba

I think hey dont want you to marry their daughter.

1 Like

Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by youngsahito(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
soonest:

you too know that they are doing business with u.time no dey 4 u oooo

1 Like

Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by youngsahito(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
soonest:

so u also know that they are doing business with u.stay there n be defending ur people till u turn 40 years old 4 ur compound.

1 Like

Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by Mrachiever(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
soonest:

I think hey dont want you to marry their daughter.
Who is talking about marriage here....do you read the simple English up dia?
Chaiiii

2 Likes

Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by Chykeboss(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
mhizenugu:
Hahahaha, I am sorry. Didn't even coolread the post. I just jumped into conclusion.. maybe I need a pair of glasses after all. cool
is no prob ...ur moniker seems familiar tho mizenugu from Esut?
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by soonest(f): 12:41am On Jan 29, 2018
youngsahito:
so u also know that they are doing business with u.stay there n be defending ur people till u turn 40 years old 4 ur compound.

Yawns! This line is stale. Have long been married and happily at that so spare me the china ringtone.
But come to think of it, better 40 and single than marry your kind. Tuah!
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by soonest(f): 12:44am On Jan 29, 2018
Mrachiever:

Who is talking about marriage here....do you read the simple English up dia?
Chaiiii

cool cool cool
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by 1Sharon(f): 2:24am On Jan 29, 2018
okorogbukwu?
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 29, 2018
Chykeboss:

is no prob ...ur moniker seems familiar tho mizenugu from Esut?
Nope, not me!
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by youngsahito(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
soonest:

Yawns! This line is stale. Have long been married and happily at that so spare me the china ringtone.
But come to think of it, better 40 and single than marry your kind. Tuah!
you can ask ur sis @ home that her 40 to tell u d bitter experience.Chai! Igbo lady my foot

1 Like

Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by soonest(f): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
youngsahito:
you can ask ur sis @ home that her 40 to tell u d bitter experience.Chai! Igbo lady my foot

Have you run out of steam so soon. As una cheap reach na una still dey carry bastard belle pass.
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by youngsahito(m): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
soonest:

Have you run out of steam so soon. As una cheap reach na una still dey carry bastard belle pass.
but your people can that bastard belle to another man all in d name of yeye bride price.marriage is business in IBO land...I stand my words
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by soonest(f): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
youngsahito:
but your people can that bastard belle to another man all in d name of yeye bride price.marriage is business in IBO land...I stand my words

Business? That's what poverty stricken people call it.
Despite using your women as kolanut, carry belle is the order of the day with you people, bastard ones for that matter. Or is it the infidelity? Oh spare me the hysterics and face your magun infested women.
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by youngsahito(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
soonest:

Business? That's what poverty stricken people call it.
Despite using your women as kolanut, carry belle is the order of the day with you people, bastard ones for that matter. Or is it the infidelity? Oh spare me the hysterics and face your magun infested women.
abeg, enough of this uri bullsh*t words n hypocrisy, what abt d bastard ones that u have that involve them self into kidnapping, notorious armed robbers and drug traffickers all in d name of developer. no be from one IBO woman dey fly commot.I rest my case

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This Please...... / Which Schools Are Best - Nigerian Schooling Or Uk Schooling ? / What To Do If You Are Married To A Choleric Husband Or Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.