Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property (4244 Views)

A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by Chykeboss(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
mhizenugu:
Nope, not me!
OK u welcome
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by soonest(f): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
youngsahito:
abeg, enough of this uri bullsh*t words n hypocrisy, what abt d bastard ones that u have that involve them self into kidnapping, notorious armed robbers and drug traffickers all in d name of developer. no be from one IBO woman dey fly commot.I rest my case

No never rest your sorry case. As you carry igbo matter for head like gala seller na so e go heavy you like dwarf.
Do you mean the skull miners, ritualists, armed robbers, soku forest dwellers? Those you mentioned must have been sired by your tribesmens. Tuah! Thats what's obtainable when one descends low to your tribes level.
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by youngsahito(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
soonest:

No never rest your sorry case. As you carry igbo matter for head like gala seller na so e go heavy you like dwarf.
Do you mean the skull miners, ritualists, armed robbers, soku forest dwellers? Those you mentioned must have been sired by your tribesmens. Tuah! Thats what's obtainable when one descends low to your tribes level.
I heared that Evans ur brother is from d west.cocaine developer crew, you can ask some of ur bro in Malaysia patently waiting 4 death sentence.
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by soonest(f): 6:27am On Jan 30, 2018
youngsahito:
I heared that Evans ur brother is from d west.cocaine developer crew, you can ask some of ur bro in Malaysia patently waiting 4 death sentence.
Thats what mixing with the west brings. Meanwhile say hello to your Badoo head and ritualists. I hear they are looking for you.
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by youngsahito(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
soonest:

Thats what mixing with the west brings. Meanwhile say hello to your Badoo head and ritualists. I hear they are looking for you.
snh 4 u
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by chuckdee4(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mrachiever:
See the list I was given before I can fence up my land property that is not even up to 2 plots in Abia....very wicked set of people.
Picture attached

OP, this is no different from omo onile in Lagos and South West, omo onile sef are even violent on top of everything
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by soonest(f): 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
youngsahito:
snh 4 u

Snapping my fingers at you tongue tongue
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
mhizenugu:
Hmmm, must you marry an Igbo woman uncle? I don't see Igbo men complaining.. if you can't afford the list.. just move on biko! No offense
Read before you comment next time.
Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
agongajoseph:
Read before you comment next time.
Okay sir.

1 Like

Re: See the list I was given before I can fence up a land property by GODSMILEFOREVER: 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Op please don't generalize. It is not like this every where. It is obvious that the village are very poor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Mtn Cug For Family- Free Call & Sms (chat 07063188981, Samicsub.com) / Guys Please Is This Loan Worth Collecting Pics Attached / 7 Traits Of Real Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.