Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) (3507 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / I Bin Go Do Photo Shoot I Saw This Type Of Lady (pic) / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by Unlimited419: 3:11am On Jan 25, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-2tNShC6MBm4/Wmjir-5HiEI/AAAAAAAAU2Y/R2tOAwaQkDEAxn1cdmRIpmvVRQYkSOpGQCLcBGAs/s400/1.jpg[/img]

Some guys too can be very dirty but ladies be sincere if you get to his room and meet this what will you do.
Will you wash it, ignore it or rather run away?

Source;- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/ladies-you-get-to-your-boyfriends-room.html

Farano Rocktation
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by music4me(m): 4:22am On Jan 25, 2018
Form fake phone call n run for my life...If his room is like a pigstay,how will his boxer shorts be?...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by julius976(m): 5:43am On Jan 25, 2018
She has to wash it naw
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by fortunekaura(m): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2018
They guy fight the food?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2018
This is very simple I would pretend like I didn't see it or just turn a blind eye.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by IamSINZ(m): 8:49am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This is very simple I would pretend like I didn't see it or just turn a blind eye.

I suspected you'd type something like this.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by johnime: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2018
I have a loving,caring,a great cook and a handsome boyfriend. He's every girl's dream and my problem is I don't love him. He loves me too much,I don't know how to reciprocate.He's ready to show me to the full world that am he's which I always tell him to stop but he will be complaining that y don't I want it if I'm cheating on him,Yes I'm cus i dont knw how to love. Look is not that he's not rich,he is and he's from a wealthy home too. Just wanted to play games with him,flex his money and leave. Not knowing I will b his 1st grlfrd and now he has refused to let me go, he's ready to do anything for my sake,and he's family loves me so much,they say I changed their son's life that they thought he's a gay cuz that they have never seen him with a grl,same thing his frds are saying. And I don't love him. Please I need advice, how do I leave him without hurting him, he might die if I do, the last time I tried breaking up, he landed in the hospital and spent a week there and it was when he saw me he felt relieved. My sister said my pu**y game is tight. Plz help me,shld I run away but where can I run to, plz help me. I need advice.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by zela(m): 9:19am On Jan 25, 2018
Anyways.... Its for the ladies to decide...
But if a Lady should have problems with the bf becos of this, then the lady is not worthy to be even called the bf's friend not to mention gf....
Maybe we should learn how to apply jokes to some things in life.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by hibiscus76(f): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2018
What kind of dirty boyfriend is this one?
#teamneatmen

Worst case scenario, I'll make him wash them himself.. Might help him but he must be included in the cleaning. All these people saying a lady that refuses to clean them is not a wife material, what husband material messes up his house like this?
Ladies have choices too.. Cleaniness isn't restricted to women alone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by LessNoise: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2018
Is the pot cooking the gas?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2018
hibiscus76:
#teamneatmen

Worst case scenario, I'll make him wash them himself.. Might help him but he must be included in the cleaning. All these people saying a lady that refuses to clean them is not a wife material, what husband material messes up his house like this?
Well said.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by Martinez19(m): 10:05am On Jan 25, 2018
hibiscus76:
#teamneatmen

you have a very good head.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by hibiscus76(f): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2018
Martinez19:
you have a very good head.
a very good head?? Lol
Sounds funny kinda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by Martinez19(m): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2018
hibiscus76:
a very good head?? Lol
Sounds funny kinda
I meant you are sensible in thinking. grin
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by hibiscus76(f): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2018
Martinez19:
I meant you are sensible in thinking. grin
yeah I got what you meant. Thanks too
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by Fazemood(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2018
hibiscus76:
#teamneatmen

You don't disappoint. :-)
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by Elparaiso(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
But how did it happen?
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by babony1: 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
zela:
Anyways.... Its for the ladies to decide...
But if a Lady should have problems with the bf becos of this, then the lady is not worthy to be even called the bf's friend not to mention gf....
Maybe we should learn how to apply jokes to some things in life.
lol, are you saying you yourself will be comfortable seeing your kitchen or room messed up like this? Chai.
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobodys(f): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
I won't lie.. the kind of person I am, I won't wash it.. he will wash it himself or we wash it together..., if am in a good mode....
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by hibiscus76(f): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Fazemood:

You don't disappoint. :-)
lol, yeah a lot of times

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
The real question is, how do we know its a guy's kitchen?
Re: Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend’s Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (photo) by Fazemood(m): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
hibiscus76:
lol, yeah a lot of times
Thanks
You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp / Curve Lady Cries Continuously As Boyfriend Proposes To Her For Marriage (video) / Men Only: How Women Manipulate Simps (format Busted!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.