Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,585 members, 7,843,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

"Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) (32760 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2018
surejamz:
The Senator, Ben Bruce, via his twitter handle, shared the text message he received anonymously(right) and wrote

''Received these texts from an unknown number. With what has been happening in Nigeria in the last few years, and with the fact that I don’t move about with security, let me use this medium to alert Nigerians and the international community of a possible threat to my life''.

https://surejamz.com/2018/01/25/ben-bruce-raises-alarm-receiving-threat-message-alleging-herdsmen-planning-attack/

How about ordinary Nigerians

how should they have reacted becos this man has access to the media it has become news all of a sudden
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by blackpanda: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2018
This man is very stupid

i wonder how we sank so low in nigeria

Tufia
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by gemcn: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2018
I think it's time to make firearms legal so everyone has the chance to protect themselves.
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by blackpanda: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2018
Warship:

Police will hide the information.

He has done the right thing.

So what will u do about it since u are now a security agency
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2018
how did the anonymous get his phone number...something is fishy
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by okonja(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2018
Abeg use True Caller to reveal the number or Call Abba Kyari to come and track it for you.. Simple cheesy cheesy
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Amah70: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2018
Anyhow, all these go on because of the tragic errors of some unenviable people from the non-Igbo speaking areas of the old southeast region.

Those unenviable people traveled to Kaduna in 1967 and pleaded to Fulani to cut non-Igbo speaking areas of the old southeast region from Biafra.
Without this, what can now be concerning Ben Bruce, or indeed people of the old southeast region with Fulani and herdsmen?

Cattle is no longer reared by wandering about in other people's property with cattle.

THE MOST PROFITABLE METHOD TO REAR CATTLE TODAY IS IN PRIVATE RANCHES;
FULANI KNOWS THIS, BUT WANT TO USE HERDSMEN TO INTIMIDATE REST OF NIGERIA TO COW TO ISLAM.

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Macgreat(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2018
Not good.

Herdsmen are now tools in the hands of the Politician.

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Activeman391(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2018
Where are the security agencies
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Adeagbo77: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2018
Snow02:
those people they have killed didn't receive any text before the attack so I don't believe it
Thank you. We actually shared the same thought. I can never trust any of this people - politicians are something else in Nigeria. Some of this things are just to spite pmb
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by fof1: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2018
Badonasty:

Attention seeker

PLS U ARE VERY SICK AND IN D HEAD. SO GO DO A MENTAL CHECK UP OF UR BRAIN CELLS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by lafuria1(m): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2018
You really believed the message is true. Na WA o
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Bishop4real: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

No more freedom of speech in this country

Buhari is a terrorist

Fulani herdsmen are terrorists

Fiam, you have concluded already: No freedom of speech...; Buhari is a terrorist. You don't think any "con man", "scammer" etc can cash in on the anticipated fear to dupe Bruce? Read the alleged text messages again; now, more slowly & carefully.
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by sinola(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2018
surejamz:
The Senator, Ben Bruce, via his twitter handle, shared the text message he received anonymously(right) and wrote

''Received these texts from an unknown number. With what has been happening in Nigeria in the last few years, and with the fact that I don’t move about with security, let me use this medium to alert Nigerians and the international community of a possible threat to my life''.

https://surejamz.com/2018/01/25/ben-bruce-raises-alarm-receiving-threat-message-alleging-herdsmen-planning-attack/

hian,how do we get to this kind of macavallian style of governance....someone cant air his mind again in his own country again...if anything happens to ben bruce,we will revolt
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by calyto: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians and drama

From Oyedepo to Ben Bruce.

SMH

Now i'm beginning to see these alleged attacks as mere propaganda.

Imagine Ortom that has been shouting up and down since 1st of this month but herders are still grazing openly in Agatu
he has chosen to ignore them either because they are Idoma and he's Tiv, or what happened in Guma and Logo was actually not an attack from the herders.

All politicians(Christian or Muslim) in Nigeria are evil.

Your partisan spiritual leaders are evilER
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2018
stefanweeks:
Let him do the needful at the police station instead of twitter

Sharing it on Twitter is more likely to deter the perpetrators than sharing it with the police who seem clueless about all the "herdsmen" attacks.

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2018
princechurchill:
Nnamdi KANU was a lone ranger in the wilderness warning about the activities herdsmen but we turned deaf ears

And that is why they did all they could to silence him. It wasn't about IPOB, no! It was all about Nnamdi Kanu revealing their agenda before time.

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2018
May God judge all our past and present bad leaders for their evil deeds to this country
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2018
Since the inception of this regime, Na talk and die or get attacked them they. A tyrant will always be a tyrant.
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2018
LaClicKLaBenDin:

And that is why they did all they could to silence him. It wasn't about IPOB, no! It was all about Nnamdi Kanu revealing their agenda before time.
exactly buh dull minds no understand am that way.

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2018
sad grin wink cool sad cool trust Ben,he go use commonsense chase dem.*hide*
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by marketmouth(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2018
Snow02:
those people they have killed didn't receive any text before the attack so I don't believe it
. who told you that, this Fulani herdsmen always pre warn their victims before any form of attack
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Madejuly11(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2018
martineverest:
attention seeker..How did they get it number?

wha number did they use?

You are mumu and one of the fulani heldmen. he said someone texted him. and you can see the text msgs clearly written
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by MahatmaGhandi: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2018
My advise is that Mr Bruce should move to protect himself and family before he becomes part of our negative statistics. The Nigerian police have been trying to solve murder cases from the inception of Nigeria, do not leave the security of your life and that of your loved ones to them, they will not fail to disappoint you.
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2018
fof1:

PLS U ARE VERY SICK AND IN D HEAD. SO GO DO A MENTAL CHECK UP OF UR BRAIN CELLS.

Sicker than your father I guess
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2018
So this albino no fit die for Nigeria but he fit collect big big allowances? grin grin
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by ozimec(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=surejamz post=64493426]The Senator, Ben Bruce, via his twitter handle, shared the text message he received anonymously(right) and wrote

You're a Senator from ND, I believe you know what to do to secure your life and property from the herdsmen.
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by iamsammie(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2018
Mehn that English is so bad
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by SoNature(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2018
martineverest:
attention seeker..How did they get it number?

wha number did they use?

Oga, that u can't doesn't mean some other persons can't. Go to Sahara Reporters and get the contacts of all the Nigerian politicians you need
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2018
princechurchill:
Nnamdi KANU was a lone ranger in the wilderness warning about the activities herdsmen but we turned deaf ears

Don't worry,one day NK will be celebrated..
Arresting NK is fastest response of Buhari administration
to any other ill-happenings in this country.
There is more to his arrest than we anticipated and one day the truth will be known.
I miss His programs and rants sha..
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by bedspread: 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
stefanweeks:
Let him do the needful at the police station instead of twitter
WHICH POLICE? Are u not a Nigerian??
Re: "Fulani Planning To Attack You": Ben Murray-Bruce Receives Text Message (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Them no go fit try that robbish...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revelations By International Observers On The Conduct Of The General Election / Kingsley Moghalu: Why Is Military In Orlu And Not Police? / Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.