Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (41026 Views)

Funke Olakunrin: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Afenifere Chairman Daughter / Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by LadyNaija(f): 8:12am On Jan 25, 2018
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the letter written for Chief Olusegun Obasanjo to President Muhammadu Buhari saying it confirmed that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has failed Nigerians. Atiku made this comment on Wednesday, January 24 when he paid a visit to Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti in furtherance of his political ambition. READ ALSO: FG responds to Obasanjo’s criticism of Buhari administration Atiku said: “The letter was a personal issue between two individuals, so I won’t like to comment on it.

“However, the letter confirmed that the APC government under Buhari has failed Nigerians.” On his visit to Ekiti, Atiku said Fayose “calls the shots and when he does so, we all take the queue.” “Since my return home to PDP this is the first state I am visiting for consultations with party leaders. “This is not surprising as Fayose and I had struck a good relationship since his first tenure as governor and I was VP. He is blunt and straightforward, a sharpshooter in politics and I respect him for that this. “But above all, he is also the chairman of our governors forum. Today, among the governors, among the party generally, he calls the shots and when he does so, we all take the queue.”

“Another unique thing the governor has done is telling me that his deputy is being supported as the party candidate in the next election, this is a very rare feat in the democratic system of our country. “How many deputy governors have succeeded their governors? It means he has foresight and wants someone to continue his good works.” In his reaction, Fayose described Atiku’s ambition as legitimate and a welcomed development for the party. He said: “Vice President Atiku has not spoken to me privately about his ambition, and maybe he would do that in our private meeting. “But his body language obviously shows he has an ambition which is legitimate.

We will all examine everybody and we will have a level playing ground, as he has come, others will still come. “I have paid my dues, I am not a hidden voice. I have all it takes to lead this country, but whichever way it goes, the interest of our party comes first, it is above our individual aspiration. Whoever the party finally picks as the party’s candidate will be supported by others.” “I want to assure you that we only have leadership in Abuja, real party is in the states and at the local government level, we have done it before, we will do it again.”

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/01/atiku-reacts-to-obasanjos-letter-to.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-oXYq89t9mz0/WbFpLIiOrkI/AAAAAAAAFys/S5s-4xz466ESvEOn3pYxrvr6fTQqgknKwCPcBGAYYCw/s320/Atiku-Abubakar.jpg[/img]

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by stefanweeks: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2018
Is he any better?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by hucienda: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2018
... He is blunt and straightforward, a sharpshooter in politics and I respect him for that ...

#Iconcur.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by yanabasee(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2018
My support is for Donald Duke!!!

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2018
All I can see in this man is desperation trying too hard to look credible to Nigerians.If he was given the ticket in 2015 he would not rubbish the APC like this.The more this man talks the more I believe he isn't any better when compared to Buhari,He is willing to join any party as long as he is given the ticket in 2019 even if it is NURTW that is not even a political party.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by MrRhymes101(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2018
Chai! Atiku is now supporting Obasanjo?? No wonder they say in politics there's no permanent friend or enemy, just INTEREST... wedding MC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by esthy86(f): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2018
Nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by soberdrunk(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2018
It is not Atiku's fault, my people say 'when you stay too long on the toilet seat you will encounter different types of fly". It because of the challenges we are facing as a Nation that is why men that are supposed to be in underground prisons are claiming 'solution provider" angry

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by teamsynergy: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2018
Atiku is desperate... on a good , he wouldn't take obj seriously

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by free2ryhme: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2018
LadyNaija:

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the letter written for Chief Olusegun Obasanjo to President Muhammadu Buhari saying it confirmed that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has failed Nigerians. Atiku made this comment on Wednesday, January 24 when he paid a visit to Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti in furtherance of his political ambition. READ ALSO: FG responds to Obasanjo’s criticism of Buhari administration Atiku said: “The letter was a personal issue between two individuals, so I won’t like to comment on it.

“However, the letter confirmed that the APC government under Buhari has failed Nigerians.” On his visit to Ekiti, Atiku said Fayose “calls the shots and when he does so, we all take the queue.” “Since my return home to PDP this is the first state I am visiting for consultations with party leaders. “This is not surprising as Fayose and I had struck a good relationship since his first tenure as governor and I was VP. He is blunt and straightforward, a sharpshooter in politics and I respect him for that this. “But above all, he is also the chairman of our governors forum. Today, among the governors, among the party generally, he calls the shots and when he does so, we all take the queue.”

“Another unique thing the governor has done is telling me that his deputy is being supported as the party candidate in the next election, this is a very rare feat in the democratic system of our country. “How many deputy governors have succeeded their governors? It means he has foresight and wants someone to continue his good works.” In his reaction, Fayose described Atiku’s ambition as legitimate and a welcomed development for the party. He said: “Vice President Atiku has not spoken to me privately about his ambition, and maybe he would do that in our private meeting. “But his body language obviously shows he has an ambition which is legitimate.

We will all examine everybody and we will have a level playing ground, as he has come, others will still come. “I have paid my dues, I am not a hidden voice. I have all it takes to lead this country, but whichever way it goes, the interest of our party comes first, it is above our individual aspiration. Whoever the party finally picks as the party’s candidate will be supported by others.” “I want to assure you that we only have leadership in Abuja, real party is in the states and at the local government level, we have done it before, we will do it again.”

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/01/atiku-reacts-to-obasanjos-letter-to.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-oXYq89t9mz0/WbFpLIiOrkI/AAAAAAAAFys/S5s-4xz466ESvEOn3pYxrvr6fTQqgknKwCPcBGAYYCw/s320/Atiku-Abubakar.jpg[/img]

Atiku react undecided

He has become chemical abi grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by analsexqueen(f): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2018
I need someone to react to my urge. I don't Bleep for free anyway
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by WinkWrld: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2018
No more old heads. That Era iss gone for good.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by temitemi1(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2018
Atiku also need to apologize to Nigerians for taking part in bring this DISASTER called government upon Nigerians embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Lilimax(f): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari is a guner, is Atiku better... undecided?
Well Atiku is not a extremist, he is a de-tribalised Nigerian?
However, may be he may have some cows with these Fulani herdsmen terrorizing everybody shocked

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Danladi7: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2018
gjj
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari is a complete failure, he don spoil APC reputation

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by emsco(m): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2018
I'll vote Donald Duke

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by sexdoll: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
All I can see in this man is desperation trying too hard to look credible to Nigerians.If he was given the ticket in 2015 he would not rubbish the APC like this.The more this man talks the more I believe he isn't any better when compared to Buhari,He is willing to join any party as long as he is given the ticket in 2019 even if it is NURTW that is not even a political party.

So True.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by adeabimbola700(m): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2018
LadyNaija:

I think what we need back in Nigeria is corruption... we need someone who is more corrupt than Atiku to be our president.... Bring back our corruption

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by pol23: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2018
Atiku 2019...
Pdp should hold a consensus.
If I'm to choose,I prefer Donald Duke to Atiku a million times,but this politics...Donald Duke cannot deliver the presidency title back to PDP....
Obviously only a northern guy can....
I move a motion for
Atiku president
Donald Duke Vice
Pdp 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by drey69(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2018
pol23:
A time 2019
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Fabnas(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2018
LadyNaija:

All of Unna na Thief. No difference between unna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2018
atiku is the next president of Nigeria. buhari is a certified dullard.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by emmalord(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2018
ATIKU again. excuse sir, bro ATIKU, if you eventually become Nigeria president. can you use your personal moni to finance national budget? grin cool shocked
LadyNaija:

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Moreoffaith(m): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2018
MUMU
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by balosunky(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2018
Nigeria politics na wa, How can atiku and obasanjo agree on something
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by balosunky(m): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2018
analsexqueen:
I need someone to react to my urge. I don't Bleep for free anyway
carry ur scam go another site abeg cause ur sight irritates me. And get yourself a life because SARS catch u
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Adonis86(m): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2018
Stand with Donald Duke for president. #TeamDonaldDuke2019

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by DollarAngel(m): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2018
They are all the same

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner / Adeyanju: If A Stadium Is Too Big For Your Rally, Use Wedding Reception Venue / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.