Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari (41033 Views)

Funke Olakunrin: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Afenifere Chairman Daughter / Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by desire44: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
yanabasee:
My support is for Donald Duke!!!
why? Because he's handsome?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by yanabasee(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
desire44:
why? Because he's handsome?

Because his political records scored him higher than Atiku's records....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
LadyNaija:

(APC) has failed Nigerians.

“The letter was a personal issue between two individuals, so I won’t like to comment on it.

“However, the letter confirmed that the APC government under Buhari has failed Nigerians.” “I want to assure you that we only have leadership in Abuja, real party is in the states and at the local government level, we have done it before, we will do it again.”

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/01/atiku-reacts-to-obasanjos-letter-to.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-oXYq89t9mz0/WbFpLIiOrkI/AAAAAAAAFys/S5s-4xz466ESvEOn3pYxrvr6fTQqgknKwCPcBGAYYCw/s320/Atiku-Abubakar.jpg[/img]
APC has indeed failed Nigerians

OBJ is also corrupt. So truly the letter is personal cause I don't believe that he has the interest of Nigerians at heart

Power belongs to the people not in the Aso Rock anymore. Since the government cannot help us, we will help ourselves!

I really don't support a northerners for presidency for now for fear that they might continue their Islamic agenda

Let another tribe lead for change!

If truly these people love us, they will think about us for a change and not their personal interest!

#TeamPeterObiandFashola#

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
If Jonathan had won in 2015 and Nigeria entered recession we would have said if Buhari came into power it would not have been like this.

Economic recession is not the only indication of Buhari's incompetence. What about ignorance and nepotism, security failure, ill health ?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by nextstep(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Self-serving, and jumping at any chance. I used to back Atiku as a viable replacement for Buhari, but now I want all these old guard to go. They have done their best (for which they get D or C). From the sitting president, the letter-writing ex-president, and the vulture (I mean, ex-vicepresident), they should all just go and drink palmwine someplace.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Economic recession is not the only indication of Buhari's incompetence. What about ignorance and nepotism, security failure, ill health ?
Like I told the other guy Atiku isn't any better we deserve a better option that is my opinion.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by henrysam(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
All I can see in this man is desperation trying too hard to look credible to Nigerians.If he was given the ticket in 2015 he would not rubbish the APC like this.The more this man talks the more I believe he isn't any better when compared to Buhari,He is willing to join any party as long as he is given the ticket in 2019 even if it is NURTW that is not even a political party.
That was how Buhari was desperate and he got what he wanted after over 15 years.
There is nothing stopping anybody to be desperate but what is my concern is how do they solve our problems.
That was how Buhari cajoled us what is the outcome now. Hunger poverty erosion of mid class
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
henrysam:

That was how Buhari was desperate and he got what he wanted after over 15 years.
There is nothing stopping anybody to be desperate but what is my concern is how do they solve our problems.
That was how Buhari cajoled us what is the outcome now. Hunger poverty erosion of mid class
You are right.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This your analysis I find it hard to believe.To me Atiku and Buhari are not good options we deserve better.

I agree with you.

Are there any Nigerian youths to that's showing interest to contesting for presidency as independent candidacy?

I believe PDP will do much better than before.

Did Nigerians ever bought fuel at 200 and above per litre under PDP watch?

Oil price is now over $70 per barrel.

Checkout around you, the price of commodities in your area.

We were all hoping to see Nigerians democrats from home and abroad to be appointed to bring positive developments in Buhari's and APC government, but are we seeing today are all kinds of corrupt cabals and incompetent corrupt officials who are stealing taxpayers money and pretending while in other hand blaming their political opponents to divert attention from reality.

Apc presidential candidate is from the north, PDP presidential candidate is also from the north due to numbers of states in the northern region which is an injustices to the southern regions.

We all are aware that Nigerians are good at discouraging any youth from aspiring to contesting for political positions.

Do some review of how many youths that had shown interest in different states for governorship and House of Representatives positions, how we discouraged them because they don't have money to share around to buying votes.

My brother, if it is Atiku send Buhari's and APC hardship and lying government packing, I and my friends and relatives will votes for him.

However, we are tired of being lied to and insulted by APC and Buhari's corrupt cabals.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Jolar101:

I agree with you.

Are there any Nigerian youths to that's showing interest to contesting for presidency as independent candidacy?

I believe PDP will do much better than before.

Did Nigerians ever bought fuel at 200 and above per litre under PDP watch?

Oil price is now over $70 per barrel.

Checkout around you, the price of commodities in your area.

We were all hoping to see Nigerians democrats from home and abroad to be appointed to bring positive developments in Buhari's and APC government, but are we seeing today are all kinds of corrupt cabals and incompetent corrupt officials who are stealing taxpayers money and pretending while in other hand blaming their political opponents to divert attention from reality.

Apc presidential candidate is from the north, PDP presidential candidate is also from the north due to numbers of states in the northern region which is an injustices to the southern regions.

We all are aware that Nigerians are good at discouraging any youth from aspiring to contesting for political positions.

Do some review of how many youths that had shown interest in different states for governorship and House of Representatives positions, how we discouraged them because they don't have money to share around to buying votes.

My brother, if it is Atiku send Buhari's and APC hardship and lying government packing, I and my friends and relatives will votes for him.

However, we are tired of being lied to and insulted by APC and Buhari's corrupt cabals.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by lastdon5: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
yanabasee:

yes oh.. I concur. Let us the youth of this country surprise this country, let also surprise both PDP and APC.
we should remove sentiment in this upcoming election, nowhere in the constitution did it say that presidency should be from the North, west or South. I believe we can do this not minding the party affiliation.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Notatribalist(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
yanabasee:
God bless you.how can we really campaign for duke?I really want him as next president
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by SirBunky85(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
yanabasee:
good.if all dese hypocrites attacking pmb can queue behind a Donald duke candidacy,I will even lead d attack against pmb but,until den,I will continue to support him since all d hypocrites has to offer as an alternative is a 70+ year old atiku dat is also part of d existing establishment dat has kept us where we are now
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Like I told the other guy Atiku isn't any better we deserve a better option that is my opinion.

We should make do with what we have. Atiku has experience in government and has proven himself in business. No other contestant presently comes close. If we continue to search for a saint we shall end up with another neophyte like Jonathan
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by holuphisayor(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
who else thinks OBJ trying to sell ATIKU to us.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

We should make do with what we have. Atiku has experience in government and has proven himself in business. No other contestant presently comes close. If we continue to search for a saint we shall end up with another neophyte like Jonathan
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
holuphisayor:
who else thinks OBJ trying to sell ATIKU to us.
I seriously doubt it.Anything is possible.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by Ajakaiyeforreal: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
why are you people clamoring for Donal Duke? ...Please who is Donal Duke for God sake for all what we are talking about
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by UnchangeableGod: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
If Jonathan had won in 2015 and Nigeria entered recession we would have said if Buhari came into power it would not have been like this.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by BTT(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
emsco:
I'll vote Donald Duke

Getting your PVC and encouraging people around you to do same is far better than talking on Nairaland.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by XaintJoel20: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
It is not Atiku's fault, my people say 'when you stay too long on the toilet seat you will encounter different types of fly". It because of the challenges we are facing as a Nation that is why men that are supposed to be in underground prisons are claiming 'solution provider" angry

I guess you are an Edo person.

That's their parable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts / Abba Kyari Appears Before Egbunike Panel, Defends Himself / Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.