Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Rich Kids Of Miami - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Kids Of Miami (63571 Views)

The Misguided Hate On Nigerian Rich Kids - Opinion / Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen / Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Honoured As Distinguished Visitor To The City Of Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by hustleranthem(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Uncle Lucas can I send u a DM?. I would like to work for you in any way
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

I’m actually at the Airport...

So I flew from MIA to ATL but missed my connecting flight from ATL to JFK

So I ended up being rescheduled for a Flight leaving this morning to JFK Airport New York NY

My flight leaves around 7:25 AM this morning...

Babe, you should really stop playing with these people. They are desperate for help. sad
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by hustleranthem(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

Babe, you should really stop playing with these people. They are desperate for help. sad
r u guys lovers nw..so cute wink

10 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by hustleranthem(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

Sure. Feel free to send me a DM.
thanks boss
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
hustleranthem:
r u guys lovers nw..so cute wink

No, but I know what's going on. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by cybriz82(m): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Unik3030:
u don't talk down on people with there disability. we all have our different issues but that's too bad. though I don't care what u said about the show off part but leave his disability out of this

I taya ooo them go just sit down dey Insult der fellow man and yet they are praying to God to bless them??
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by hustleranthem(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

No, but I know what's going on. undecided
just free ur mind.. The bad eggs will definitely be separated..
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Mission2prosper: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

Sorry but I don’t have a Nigerian Bank Account...

So paying into an account is not gonna work...

Baba abeg make I drop ethereum or bitcoin address na. Anything is okay. But to be sincere 279$ will really save my life right now.

I am also a good copywriter incade your business needs one. You can test me.
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
hustleranthem:
just free ur mind.. The bad eggs will definitely be separated..

Do you know who the bad egg/eggs are?
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by hustleranthem(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

no love I don't
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by hustleranthem(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

no I don't
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mission2prosper:

Baba abeg make I drop ethereum or bitcoin address na. Anything is okay. But to be sincere 279$ will really save my life right now.

I am also a good copywriter incade your business needs one. You can test me.

Money can be sent from an American account to a Nigerian account but there is a fee. This I know for sure.
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
hustleranthem:
no I don't

Well I do, keep reading this topic and you will know as well.
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by hustleranthem(m): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

okay am with u.. wink
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by alterego17: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Terryishere:

Nigga you are so out of line. I read the topic and she never disrespected him she even had his back. You are the one who came here insulting her for no reason. What do you know about what African American men want, we love our women so you can keep that lie to yourself.

Teri I'm sorry I never meant bad about Ur ladies but check dz out...if u tellin Lucas dat someone wit smarts will know all his stories from d beginning dosent add up...u are also tell him not to mind naysayers n d same naysayers comes n u r saying hello sweetie witout cautioning d big headed troller...den u will understand watsup

I'm just having fun wit d young manz achievement n lifestyle so I really never minded her

Big up bruv!

2 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by hustleranthem(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

I hope I can pronounce ur name well
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

I don’t understand. You got me really confused.

If you weren't a Nigerian I wouldn't bother doing this,
You seem like a nice person.

Let's say you get a mail from your girlfriend's friend, she know her name, talks about her little sister, her hometown, bla bla and she includes some pics.
Ofcourse you click the pics.
The lady just greets you and all.

Harmless right, 2 weeks later your account is buying stuff all over the place, you have transfers to other accounts and even your company accountant has wired money to your dealers account.

Your like wat the funk?

Point here is this is a public forum, everything posted here is easily found in google index, your account details that you put are forever on the net, using that and a keylogger and some other goodies. Your account/phone /computer can be easily hacked.

And with you providing details of where you are I would know where to log in from etc.

This is just a simplified form.
Many people could just be using social engineering on you under. The guise of asking you to prove yourself.

So do be careful of the information you deem harmless.

#Advice from some one who knows

12 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by alterego17: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

I don’t have ethereum or bitcoin Address because I believe both are hyper inflated & bubbles and as a result do not hold any real value...

But I’m kinda curious though any particular reason for the above mentioned figure: $279

Loooool...Lucas I guess Ur mailbox is full wit cash requests n pleadingz by now as I earlier predicted

One tin though...B very discerning

2 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by NicoBaba(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
alterego17, Made some deep words n facts above.. @ some point dat Jokumo nigga be acting b! tchy n irritating.. Hating on a young nigga having fun... LUC shud bone dem trolls, be security wise "Boiz aint smiling"n continue with hz diary... I see Khiaa already a fan...
#Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by alterego17: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
NicoBaba:
alterego17, Made some deep words n facts above.. @ some point dat Jokumo nigga be acting b! tchy n irritating.. Hating on a young nigga having fun... LUC shud bone dem trolls, be security wise "Boiz aint smiling"n continue with hz diary... I see Khiaa already a fan...
#Peace.

No mind am she don turn fan dey call babez upandangrin
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
NicoBaba:
#Peace.

Yeah I fell for it at first, was glad to see a brother making it until I started reading some of his responses to you all. Remember I'm in America as well and some of the things he was saying I knew were lies. He got so messy with it and he got so into our conversation that he was telling me things that totally contradicted the very things that he had previously told you all. I got called bitches for noticing what was going on. I was supposed to pm Lucas but when I realized that this is all a game I lost interest.

3 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Notice when he is on here and I come on he leaves.
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by hustleranthem(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:
Notice when he is on here and I come on he leaves.
he might still come for u
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
hustleranthem:
he might still come for u

lol grin All he has to do is come and come with receipts. I have all the receipts that I need provided by this thread, unless he deletes his incriminating posts. grin
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by hustleranthem(m): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

lol grin All he has to do is come and come with receipts. I have all the receipts that I need provided by this thread, unless he deletes his incriminating posts. grin
yea khiaa..can I slide into ur DM too..lol
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
hustleranthem:
I hope I can pronounce ur name well

Kiiiiiii rhymes with Sky then say Ahhhhh Khiaa wink
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
hustleranthem:
yea khiaa..can I slide into ur DM too..lol

Sure you can. cheesy
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by hustleranthem(m): 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

Kiiiiiii rhymes with Sky then say Ahhhhh Khiaa wink
sounds Indian..is it ur real name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup / Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized / Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.