Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Rich Kids Of Miami - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Kids Of Miami (63586 Views)

The Misguided Hate On Nigerian Rich Kids - Opinion / Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen / Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Honoured As Distinguished Visitor To The City Of Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2018
alterego17:

Lucas dz biaatch is a hater ryt from day 1...Plz free her...

Bytch, what would I have to hate him for? I'm talking about the conversation he was having with me bytch, about me bytch. Now free yourself and don't bring your stupidity to me again.

4 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by alterego17: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

Bytch, what would I have to hate him for? I'm talking about the conversation he was having with me bytch, about me bytch. Now free yourself and don't bring your stupidity to me again.

U r a biaatch!!!

4 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 10:02am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by alterego17: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2018
Lucas don't do any goddamn biz wit any soul on dz forum whom u dunno from adamz...I know my naija ppl cos dey will not dzappoint mi

If U check den u wil notice u hv been responding to negative peepz more Dan d purpose of Ur thread....responding to dat biatch Kia motors or wateva is her name is in lieu wit dat empty vessel called jankomo calling him sweetie blah blah grin

U don finally derail Ur thread

Anywayz I enjoyed it while it lasted

2 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

Basically what I understood from your write up is that you’re assuming that the only reason I’m not meeting African American Ladies is because I’m only interested in meeting White American Ladies & European Ladies only

Is that what you mean?

Since Alterego17 thought that he can come here and disrespect me by calling me out of my name when I never disrespected anyone, I had to give it a taste of it's own medicine. I will continue this conversation via personal mail if you would like.

2 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 10:13am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Valfrankie(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

Basically what I understood from your write up is that you’re assuming that the only reason I’m not meeting African American Ladies is because I’m only interested in meeting White American Ladies & European Ladies only

Is that what you mean?
See as this bros take him hand derail his own thread finish. That's why I like Explorers, talk wetin you want, he no go join you derail his thread. You just dey busy dey argue with people wey dey whine you, na pikin you be? Mscheew *walks out of here disappointed and angry with my wasted data*

6 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 10:20am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 10:20am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Valfrankie(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2018
alterego17:
Lucas don't do any goddamn biz wit any soul on dz forum whom u dunno from adamz...I know my naija ppl cos dey will not dzappoint mi

If U check den u wil notice u hv been responding to negative peepz more Dan d purpose of Ur thread....responding to dat biatch Kia motors or wateva is her name is in lieu wit dat empty vessel called jankomo calling him sweetie blah blah grin

U don finally derail Ur thread

Anywayz I enjoyed it while it lasted
I swear that bros over fall my hands undecided
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

Yes, Sure.

Feel Free to Contact me through Personal Mail.

Are you sure because they will probably attack you for conversing with a woman you know.

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 10:35am On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

Yes. You have my permission to slide into my DM.

smiley Where are you now and what time is it?
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by alterego17: 10:40am On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

Since Alterego17 thought that he can come here and disrespect me by calling me out of my name when I never disrespected anyone, I had to give it a taste of it's own medicine. I will continue this conversation via personal mail if you would like.

Listen to urself speak bitch...

Right from wen u waz telling Lucas bullshit in trying to defend why he should pay no mind to dat stupid jankomo up to d point u waz calling d empty headed jankomo sweetie...I had already seen thru u bitch

Ain't there no forum for Ur specie over were u at?...can u actually speak same way in Ur American forum n not get booted out wit curses over there but u feel fly enuff to come here spewing nonsense

Lucas is just 23 n derez tym for everytin n age does count attymez cos I blive if he was 33 he might not b on dz forum posting stuffz but will b more preoccupied wit having his family n other age related stuffz so wen I see niggaz spewing negatively to Wat hez currently doing now I call such peepz out

Bitch b gone!

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by alterego17: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2018
Valfrankie:
See as this bros take him hand derail his own thread finish. That's why I like Explorers, talk wetin you want, he no go join you derail his thread. You just dey busy dey argue with people wey dey whine you, na pikin you be? Mscheew *walks out of here disappointed and angry with my wasted data*

Explorer na epaa na...no b Lucas fault....no forget say we all get hotbody at Lucas age
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by alterego17: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

Yes. You have my permission to slide into my DM.

Hehehe as she slidez into d Dm kindly ensure she get banged out real hard weneva u hook up wit her grin
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by pabloex: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

Actually planning on visiting California in June for Vacation maybe we can be able to meet up if we get to know each other well ahead of time.

On a lighter note: I had California especially LA has the Highest Concentration of the most Beautiful Ladies in the United States, is that accurate?

I have been to quite a number of cities in the United States and I believe New York Ladies are over hyped

For me, Miami has the Most Beautiful Ladies I have ever seen.

The ranking should look more like this
(A) Miami
(B) Philadelphia
(C) New York City
(D) Atlanta

I haven’t been to California yet so it wasn’t included in my analysis.

Bros abeg help your boy na. Nigeria is hard that's why all this people dey vex oo

Help me biko, nothing too big and nothing too small

First bank sir

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2018
alterego17:

Listen to urself speak bitch...

Right from wen u waz telling Lucas bullshit in trying to defend why he should pay no mind to dat stupid jankomo up to d point u waz calling d empty headed jankomo sweetie...I had already seen thru u bitch

Ain't there no forum for Ur specie over were u at?...can u actually speak same way in Ur American forum n not get booted out wit curses over there but u feel fly enuff to come here spewing nonsense

Lucas is just 23 n derez tym for everytin n age does count attymez cos I blive if he was 33 he might not b on dz forum posting stuffz but will b more preoccupied wit having his family n other age related stuffz so wen I see niggaz spewing negatively to Wat hez currently doing now I call such peepz out

Bitch b gone!

Since your over emotional feminine azz want to come for me when I didn't call for you, you must be craving for my attention, so now you have it. Why are you so butt hurt because Lucas was giving me his attention, do you want him? Sorry bytch I don't think he swings that way. I didn't

say anything negative to Lucas and as a matter of fact I told him to ignore the naysayers. Jakumo is someone that I hadn't seen or conversed with in years and I was surprised to see him so I said hello, if you don't like it you know where you can kiss. The conversation between Lucas and I remains between Lucas and I so stfu.

4 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2018
alterego17:

Hehehe as she slidez into d Dm kindly ensure she get banged out real hard weneva u hook up wit her grin

Bytch shut up with your gay azz.

6 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by alterego17: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

Since your over emotional feminine azz want to come for me when I didn't call for you, you must be craving for my attention, so now you have it. Why are you so butt hurt because Lucas was giving me his attention, do you want him? Sorry bytch I don't think he swings that way. I didn't

say anything negative to Lucas and as a
matter of fact I told him to ignore the naysayers. Jakumo is someone that I hadn't seen or conversed with in years and I was surprised to see him so I said hello, if you don't like it you know where you can kiss. The conversation between Lucas and I remains between Lucas and I so stfu.

Bitch b gone!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by alterego17: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

Bytch shut up with your gay azz.

I so much luv slimy wet punany bitch

U definitely one of doze AA dat ya fellow men from ya specie has abandoned u wit lyk 3 kidz from 3 different men so u obviously sex starved n woody wit agelong cobwebs smuggly covering Ur pussy

Neva mind I trust Lucas he's a strong n young Nigerian so hez gonna help u n clear up cobwebz from Ur frustrated dry pussay Weneva he catchez u wink

6 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2018
alterego17:

U definitely one of doze AA dat ya fellow men from ya specie has abandoned u wit lyk 3 kidz from 3 different men so u obviously sex starved n woody wit agelong cobwebs smuggly covering Ur pussy

Neva mind I trust Lucas he's a strong n young Nigerian so hez gonna help u n clear up cobwebz from Ur frustrated dry pussay Weneva he catchez u wink

Didn't I tell your gay azz to stfu. Here, take this butt plug and shove it up your azz. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by alterego17: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

Didn't I tell your gay azz to stfu. Here, take this butt plug and shove it up your azz. undecided

Hehehe I guess d spirit of gayism transcendz from ya great grand dad to your last kid broda

U wil alwayz remain a frustrated bitch married to a Love Machine since 2012 u have been looking for Nigerian men to love u so now we present n offer Lucas to u but I doubt if hez gonna want an old nagging African American bitch already abandoned by her ilk cool

3 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Terryishere: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Terryishere: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2018
alterego17:

Nigga you are so out of line. I read the topic and she never disrespected him she even had his back. You are the one who came here insulting her for no reason. What do you know about what African American men want, we love our women so you can keep that lie to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

I’m actually at the Airport...

So I flew from MIA to ATL but missed my connecting flight from ATL to JFK

So I ended up being rescheduled for a Flight leaving this morning to JFK Airport New York NY

My flight leaves around 7:25 AM this morning...

You are way too trusting.
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:
Miami Beach is really beautiful...

So I actually stayed at the Winter Haven during my stay

But there are also other Amazing Hotels costing about $80-$100 a Night especially around Ocean Blvd which is about 10 minutes walk from Miami Beach.

I love seeing those Benjamin's. What does your company do ?
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by cybriz82(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

I own two Legally registered Business in Manhattan New York City. Both Businesses are Legally Domiciled in Mecklenburg County City of Charlotte State of North Carolina.

I have multiple Business Accounts with Big Banks including JP Morgan Chase, CitiBank, Discover Bank, American Express, Bank of American & WellsFargo Bank

I’m not your regular Nairalander.

Bro employ me na,
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank / Masterkraft Photoshops His Head On Ebuka's Agbada / Genevieve Nnaji Wears Victoria Beckham's Outfit To Lionheart FIFM 2018 Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.