Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Rich Kids Of Miami - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Kids Of Miami (63583 Views)

The Misguided Hate On Nigerian Rich Kids - Opinion / Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen / Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Honoured As Distinguished Visitor To The City Of Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
sweetylicious:
you told lucas to ignore that drunkard and concentrate on the threadinstead of delaying it, while still calling the drunkard sweetie and derailing the thread .lucas do not reply her mail.she is not a straight forward person.You will regret it.

I told Lucas to ignore the naysayers and to continue his fairy tale. Learn reading comprehension and stop adding words that don't exist in my posts to him.
I don't know any drunkard, I said hello to someone I hadn't seen on Nairaland in years.
Wow some of you are so juvenile. Babe and Sweetie are just expressions/greetings just like Dear. I call alot of people by those expressions on Nairaland.
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

Ok, now. you also got me confused.

You have mentioned three different times that I made contradictory ststatements

But I have also asked you to point out those contradictory statements three different times but you kept quite.

I'm going to ask you for the very last time to point out the contradictory statements you are talking about so we can be able to address your concerns

Secondly you said I was playing games, that actually funny because if I actually wanted to play around the best place to do that would be the Beaches, the Bar, the Night Club & of course the strip clubs

All you did was post pictures from the internet and said you were there, anyone could do that. You took pictures standing by expensive cars, hotels, night clubs, what does that prove, anyone can do that.

This is the kicker that got me. You posted on page 1 that you go from Miami to LA often.....Then you posted to me that you had never been to California and you were coming for vacation in June and you wanted to hook up with me in Palm Springs.

Here we go again..... You also posted to another poster that you were going on vacation in July to Canada with your girlfriend, whom didn't exist when you were making plans to come see me in June.

I kept warning you about your contradictions. A poster asked you to send funds to his account in Nigeria, your response was to tell him that you couldn't do it because you don't have a bank account in Nigeria ( totally fabricated) you can send funds from your American account to his Nigerian account for a fee and like I said before, THIS I KNOW FOR SURE.

You own this company, why not let the posters work for you on-line, hey you own it you can do what you please and what's the name of your company in New York and number so ownership can be verified. You giving alot of people false hope.

Give me this information because I'm In the States and I can easily verify It. Before the gullible posters says "Don't give her information, she can't be trusted" I'm talking about information that is publically known.

I understand that this topic/thread was created for your fun and entertaiment but times are hard everywhere and people are looking at your thread as a glimpse of hope but it's only fabricated entertainment.

14 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by MetroBaba1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:
This thread will be used to show off the Expensive lifestyle of Me and My Friends

We are all Charismatic and born into affluent homes.

We live a spectacular lifestyle & document it all via Social Media.

Sit Back, Relax & Enjoy as we advertise our lifestyle on Nairaland.

Op, Since You Have Cash, Can You Assist Me In Buying A DDJ Pioneer SZ Controller For Me?

Or It Will Be Nice If You Support Me In Achieving This?

Or An Apple MacBook Laptop To Make My DJ Work Easier.

Help A Fellow Nairalander.

Check My Profile To See A Sample.

3 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Op, Since You Have Cash, Can You Assist Me In Buying A DDJ Pioneer SZ Controller For Me?

grin

4 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by MetroBaba1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by luminouz(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Beggie Beggie!! undecided
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by samisj4real(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
@Khiaa me go like join you for california oooh, which way please?
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by luminouz(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mission2prosper:
that's about 90k naira with the bank exchange rate. That's my house rent for a year senior bro. Does your company use copywriters Boss?
Haba!
Another beggar!!!! undecided
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
LuvU2:
Hw much I dislike men like the op, is unbelievable

Don't dislike him, he seems like a nice guy who wanted to entertain and be entertained. I don't think that he believed that people would actually take what he was saying as facts.
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by luminouz(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

I don't like a fake life.

I would have ignored you as well but just to set the records straight I have agreed to post the information you requested below

They information you requested is attached below

Let me know if you need further information, I will gladly provided it.
U were cool when u started but lost control of ya OWN thread when u allowed low lifes to irk u into bickering like blue backed hens...now ur slipping further by GIVING out sensitive info to someone u never met n ON A PUBLIC FORUM!..
Dafuq u doing BRO undecided
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by MetroBaba1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
luminouz:

Beggie Beggie!! undecided

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

All you did was post pictures from the internet and said you were there, anyone could do that. You took pictures standing by expensive cars, hotels, night clubs, what does that prove, anyone can do that.

This is the kicker that got me. You posted on page 1 that you go from Miami to LA often.....Then you posted to me that you had never been to California and you were coming for vacation in June and you wanted to hook up with me in Palm Springs.

Here we go again..... You also posted to another poster that you were going on vacation in July to Canada with your girlfriend, whom didn't exist when you were making plans to come see me in June.

I kept warning you about your contradictions. A poster asked you to send funds to his account in Nigeria, your response was to tell him that you couldn't do it because you don't have a bank account in Nigeria ( totally fabricated) you can send funds from your American account to his Nigerian account for a fee and like I said before, THIS I KNOW FOR SURE.

You own this company, why not let the posters work for you on-line, hey you own it you can do what you please and what's the name of your company in New York and number so ownership can be verified. You giving alot of people false hope.

Give me this information because I'm In the States and I can easily verify It. Before the gullible posters says "Don't give her information, she can't be trusted" I'm talking about information that is publically known.

I understand that this topic/thread was created for your fun and entertaiment but times are hard everywhere and people are looking at your thread as a glimpse of hope but it's only fabricated entertainment.

I don't brag unnecessarily so I will let the images do justice
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by NicoBaba(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
sum1 tell Lucas to take it easy with way he sending vital documents n stuffs.... u started a thread to entertain peeps, stick to it.... u can't please everyone.. n if anyone is to get scammed, iz gon b those beggars seeking to double their pocket...
#peace
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Alezy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

grin
I were online for long today, meaning u re better health wise. Never got a msg from u so I wondered
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by signature2012(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lucas!Lucas!!Lucas!!!

Am so disappointed in you as a fellow man.What push you to open this thread?Seriously you dont need this.

You need to sit down and ask yourself if what you are doing is right.

FYI,i know you from the USA student thread,and i know all those stuff that happened.

I hope you do the needful,i wish you the best!

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=LUCAS99 post=64540100]

I don't like a fake life.

I would have ignored you as well but just to set the records straight I have agreed to post the information you requested below

They information you requested is attached below

Let me know if you need further information, I will gladly provided it.
[/quot
Ok all these forms can be found in the library/court house/on-line
Where is the name Lucas on the document or are you saying you are Prince.

Show me documents showing you are him, picture ID with your name showing and with your personal information blurred out of course.
Also address some of the complaints I posted about, especially the California issue and the hiring for on-line positions.

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by signature2012(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

You are throwing me off

What exactly are you talking about?

What Stuff that happened?

We both know what happened.As a fellow country man that also live and work in the US,i wont want to say it.

Just talk to yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Alezy:
I were online for long today, meaning u re better health wise. Never got a msg from u so I wondered

If you cared you would have inquired.
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

I don't brag unnecessarily so I will let the images do justice

You haven't proven anything just more pictures. Provide me with the information I requested.
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by khiaa(f): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
LUCAS99:

Are you that slow?

You are not as smart as you claim

Lucas99 is my Nairaland Username and My name is Prince.

You can pm me the information I requested.

1 Like

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by luminouz(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
signature2012:

We both know what happened.As a fellow country man that also live and work in the US,i wont want to say it.

Just talk to yourself.
Oga talk if u wan talk
Which one be this suspense?
Was he a rapist..gang member...coke dealer...or una be thieves together?
Talkkkkkkk o.. let's hear
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

Even if what is saying are lies
How is the lie affecting you ?

He didn't beg anybody to believe him or not.. Let ab e the guy alone and go..

2 Likes

Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by luminouz(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
khiaa:

If you cared you would have inquired.
Talk to alezy my main man dat way again n I will go TRUMP on ya ass!! undecided
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by LUCAS99: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Rich Kids Of Miami by signature2012(m): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
To all forumite,let me say this to you,is not all that glitters are gold.

Dont let any Nigerian abroad fool you with frivolous pictures.

Dont be very fast to tap to a blessing you dont know the source or were just unreal.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb / Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank / Masterkraft Photoshops His Head On Ebuka's Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.