Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages (36794 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ghiloman28(m): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
YOU DONT HAVE MONEY

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by tosinjay(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Who she epp?
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by olatunjithomas(m): 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
freshkpomo:
that contributes about 99:9%,but do you know have actually gotten ignored and i ignored the person aswell but was shocked to get a message from her after some months and now she is madly inlove with me,but am refusing to date her!!! And this is not the first time it has happened!!would you say such a girl never liked me? Atimes causes differ my dear!

Same thing I'm currently battling now From a lady who once ignored me... now she's always in my page reading as I send.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by blackbeau1(f): 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Personally, i think it's boring convos. Make your opening line intriguing and she'll be in a hurry to reply you.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Acepen(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
who cares, only clueless guys go about a girl as if she's a queen or their lifes depends on the girl. if girl no give u face,bullshit her and move on.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Hector09(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
I normaly block such frnds, thats d fact

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
blackbeau1:
Personally, i think it's boring convos. Make your opening line intriguing and she'll be in a hurry to reply you.
the fact is most of you girls are boring some guys likes to be engaged most of you girls prefer one - sided conversations (the guy doing most of the talking) ..i think most girls need to learn art of conversations from the westerns..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by eLcastro(m): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
#or she don't have mb...........a lot of them don't have for real

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Acepen:
who cares, only clueless guys go about a girl as if she's a queen or their lifes depends on the girl. if girl no give u face,bullshit her and move on.
na zo true talk
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ImagoDei1: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
there is this calabar girl I wanted to date but whenever I asked her out she will agree and on that day she will always went into oblivion, can't reply message or pick calls..
but she will come back later smiling and greeting me..
ordinarily she does reply and pick my calls..
this has happened three times..
pls what should I do? should I leave her and move on?
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by seunny4lif(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sex doll ti take over jooooor

grin
But I'm waiting for Aba made grin grin
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by LZAA: 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
freshkpomo:
5. SHE'S BUSY This is the most common case.A girl might not reply your messeges or might do that a little bit than you expected due to that fact that she was busy when your message came through,maybe replying other messages,or maybe he have something doing at work,school or home so don't be in a rush to send multiple messages to her,cos she might really want to reply you but dont really have that time to so just get busy with other things yourself so you won't get impatient witn her.
Bro no woman is ever too busy to reply a man the other points are valid

6 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
olatunjithomas:

Same thing I'm currently battling now From a lady who once ignored me... now she's always in my page reading as I send.
looool,thats why am angry at guys who sends THANK YOU to a girl for accepting their friend requests.come on,if she is into you there is no need for you to pest her before she will give you her attention!
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
ibietela2:
This happened to me twice last year. After they said YES to me, they no longer pick my calls or return miss calls. (while they both chat with me, well i initiate the chat first, one takes hours to reply even when she is not busy the other does...... But chat ends the same way...... Boring and a question and answer section).
just ignore dont bother yourself,,she is doesnt know what is doing her

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
LZAA:

Bro no woman is ever too busy to reply a man
the other points are valid
am a witness to this,she rarely reply during the day when she is at work,but always call when she get home,and we will chat fluently late at night which i don't really enjoy,so i will just sleep off and the cycle continue!!
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Strikethem: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Many of those flocking around wizkid, olamide, David, tekno will not like them if they are normal guys. But you know na, money killed all. Get the money n see how they love you, no matter how boring you might be. No be person dey date Davido despite knowing he has baby mamas. Can she do that to normal guys.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
freshkpomo:
3. YOU BORE HER
Yea,chances might be that she finds you
boring and that is the reason why she
always feel reluctant to reply your
messages.It might be as y result of you not
telling her the kind of things she wish to
hear at that particular time or it maybe that
you are engaging her in a conversasion
wrongly.She might also see you as boring if
the both of "you" and "her" do not share a
common interest,so bro i advice you
swerve.
The fact most girls abhor intelligent conversations rather prefer fantasy and romantic conversations...

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Strikethem: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
ghiloman28:
YOU DONT HAVE MONEY
That is the thing.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ibietela2(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
sprintscr7:
just ignore dont bother yourself,,she is doesnt know what is doing her

I have moved on
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ibietela2(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Elparaiso:
The spark just isn't there.

Taking hours to respond is not always an indicator that she doesn't like you. Some people are just too busy. The thing is, if she does like you, you could receive about 4 paragraphs immediately she's free. That's just the way it is.

Lol, you don't know what am passing through

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ibietela2(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
blackbeau1:

Even a girlfriend?
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ibietela2(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Acepen:

I unfriend them now
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ibietela2(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hector09:
I normaly block such frnds, thats d fact

Hehehehehehehehehehe... You will send some messages and none gets replied me i unfriend them especially when my first greeting is not replied after few messages

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by ibietela2(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
sprintscr7:
the fact is most of you girls are boring some guys likes to be engaged most of you girls prefer one - sided conversations (the guy doing most of the talking) ..i think most girls need to learn act of conversations from the westerns..

Don't mind them
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by insabarnur(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
So you forgot that most of these girls doesn't know how to communicate with English in writing.. Forget the packaging.. Their writing expression is terrible.. You just be seeing yes! Or no! And before you know it,the girl vaporizes...heard that dolls are smarter....

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
freshkpomo:
6. MOOD
Mood plays a very vital role in how
responsive a girls will be to your
messages.if a girl is overall excited, she will
most likely reply your messages,but when
her mood is down,she is unhappy or have
something going on with her,she will either
not reply your messages or she is going to
sound very cold through out the
conversation with her replies mostly taking
time!!!
CONCLUSION:if a girls stops replying your
messages,give her time and take a walk
away from her,if she cares she will
definitely find her way back to you,and if
she does not Then you know it was all a
time bomb.
Source:www.freshstuffs.com.ng
NB:creative criticism is always allowed in every of my article,thankyou!!!

To every guy in the house.
If she is expecting something positive, be it promotion, employment letter, examination results or entrance examination results and she fails. Bros, if you can't use your head and encourage her or fight to make her happy at that moment... just seal your mouth. In fact, if you seal am, na worst.
Cos any slightest silly provocation from you, forget that relationship. it's over.
I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Ejytex(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
brownsugar23:
Who she epp sex doll loading waiting for our brothers from the east to commence importation from china
Lolx na so
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
l don't place myself in that position as to let any lady give me attitude... l m a classy guy... before l chat u up, u av to earn that privilege. that is to say l am a no nonsense kinda' guy... sometimes when a person is broke, unintelligent, local and available... people rarely take them seriously

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Humility017(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
thefran201:
women too get wahala..
I tell you my brother...
I was talking to my female colleagues recently that there is no woman that men don't approach or have never approach but many bad attitude keep driving good men off....
and others because of poor choice are still single...
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by Kingsley1000(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
WHERE I DON BUY SEX DOLL
Re: 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages by freshkpomo(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Josephamstrong1:

To every guy in the house.
If she is expecting something positive, be it promotion, employment letter, examination results or entrance examination results and she fails. Bros, if you can't use your head and encourage her or fight to make her happy at that moment... just seal your mouth. In fact, if you seal am, na worst.
Cos any slightest silly provocation from you, forget that relationship. it's over.
I stand to be corrected.
bros i second you,one goldberg for you there lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.