Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Too Busy And Needs Help On Updating Your Blogs And Websites? Employ Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Busy And Needs Help On Updating Your Blogs And Websites? Employ Me. (528 Views)

Lady Marries Photo Of Lover Who Claimed To Be Too Busy For Wedding(photos) / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Busy And Needs Help On Updating Your Blogs And Websites? Employ Me. by Mary32: 10:09am On Jan 25, 2018
Good morning everyone.

You own an entertainment and news blog, too busy and you need someone to always update the latest happening around? I could help you with that, all you do is send a mail or drop your contact so I can reach you.

I'm always updated plus I have steady internet connection.. Instead of letting your blog fade away slowly, why not get an extra hand to always help you?

Send a mail. smiley
Re: Too Busy And Needs Help On Updating Your Blogs And Websites? Employ Me. by Mary32: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2018
You can reach me here if you want. Anonymary32@gmail.com
Re: Too Busy And Needs Help On Updating Your Blogs And Websites? Employ Me. by Mary32: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2018
Available
Re: Too Busy And Needs Help On Updating Your Blogs And Websites? Employ Me. by ChoiceMark: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2018
Mary32:
Good morning everyone.

You own an entertainment and news blog, too busy and you need someone to always update the latest happening around? I could help you with that, all you do is send a mail or drop your contact so I can reach you.

I'm always updated plus I have steady internet connection.. Instead of letting your blog fade away slowly, why not get an extra hand to always help you?

Send a mail. smiley

Let me have your whatsapp number. I have a job for you. Once i respond i have received your number you can delete it. I think you will love my offer.
Re: Too Busy And Needs Help On Updating Your Blogs And Websites? Employ Me. by Mary32: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2018
ChoiceMark:

Let me have your whatsapp number. I have a job for you. Once i respond i have received your number you can delete it. I think you will love my offer.

Okay. cool
Re: Too Busy And Needs Help On Updating Your Blogs And Websites? Employ Me. by Mary32: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2018
Good morning.

Available, hire me.
Re: Too Busy And Needs Help On Updating Your Blogs And Websites? Employ Me. by Mary32: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Available
Re: Too Busy And Needs Help On Updating Your Blogs And Websites? Employ Me. by vikmeek: 11:16am On Jan 07, 2019
Mary32:
Available

What is ur rates ?

Contact me vikmeek1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

“men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos” – Nigerian Nudist, Maheeda / January Is Gone! Have You Achieved Anything This Year? / OMG! How Will I Manage A Valentine That Falls On Ash Wednesday? (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.