Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109939 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Ammyluv2003(f): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
tosyne2much:
One whale just come from nowhere knack me $15 cheesy cheesy

E don tey wey that kind whale don visit my post cheesy

Jeez!!! shocked shocked
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ammyluv2003:

Jeez!!! shocked shocked
It's small shey? tongue
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Ammyluv2003(f): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
tosyne2much:
It's small shey? tongue

A whole $15? That's like 5k4 na
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by cheehummer(f): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
doyinisaac:
NO
Thanks. I done tire to de wait o
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by cheehummer(f): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
tosyne2much:
Try to experience a little hardship on Steemit before considering that cheesy tongue
Thanks. I no de fear hardwork
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ammyluv2003:

no it is more than that.....the 15$ is going to be paid in two ways,50% as SBD and 50% as Steempower so 50% of the 15SBD is 7.5SBD and 1SBD is equal to 5$ As at this week so 7.5SBD will be equal to 35$ or more....and 35$ is equal to 12k or more...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ammyluv2003:

Something like that ma cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
doyinisaac:
no it is more than that.....the 15$ is going to be paid in two ways,50% as SBD and 50% as Steempower so 50% of the 15SBD is 7.5SBD and 1SBD is equal to 5$ As at this week so 7.5SBD will be equal to 35$ or more....and 35$ is equal to 12k or more...
You didn't talk about the curators baba
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by chineduho: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
doyinisaac:
@tosyne2much lmao......grin grin grin i see your handwork on your last post on steemit....good to know u followed my advice....goodluck bro... smiley i love smartness
Whale D, the Monitoring spirit, drop handle make we monitor you sef grin
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
doyinisaac:

Chai I wish to be Tosyne2much right now!

Cc
Doyinisaac
Tosyne2much

How do I solve the issue of bandwith limit getting exhausted daily. Initially logging out and clearing my cache used to work for me but not anymore.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by naijaobi(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Godmother:

Cc
Doyinisaac
Tosyne2much

How do I solve the issue of bandwith limit getting exhausted daily. Initially logging out and clearing my cache used to work for me but not anymore.
Before posting.. always visit steemd.com/@username to see your bandwidth limit at that time.
Every activity you engage in shortens your bandwith. Thus, things like restiming unecessary posts , editing posts, commenting on comments etc reduce bandwith.
It's adviced to fully check your posts before posting because editing it after posting will reduce bandwith.
Having more steem power will give you more bandwith.
I have also found out that whenever I get the warning, I upvote few posts,this always get my bandwith back to certain level.

Nevertheless, your bandwith regenerates if you are idle on steemit i.e close steemit page and come back few hours later

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kharyode(m): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
hello guys follow me @khayode will definitely follow back.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Ammyluv2003(f): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
doyinisaac:

Wow! I still have a lot to learn

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Godmother(f): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
naijaobi:

Before posting.. always visit steemd.com/@username to see your bandwidth limit at that time.
Every activity you engage in shortens your bandwith. Thus, things like restiming unecessary posts , editing posts, commenting on comments etc reduce bandwith.
It's adviced to fully check your posts before posting because editing it after posting will reduce bandwith.
Having more steem power will give you more bandwith.
I have also found out that whenever I get the warning, I upvote few posts,this always get my bandwith back to certain level.

Nevertheless, your bandwith regenerates if you are idle on steemit i.e close steemit page and come back few hours later

I do a lot of editing. That should explain why I get this daily. Thanks.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by rhothymie(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
abeg help me o, i don register, re register still yet, dey never confirm me....is it bcox am using a Gmail account...abi make i try yahoo mail and change my number.....
oti su mi ooo
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JacksonD7: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
viktor88:
Bosses in the house please I can i give 20 percent of my upvote to a post , i want to join a contest but it requires 20 percent of upvote from the contestants.

Download the esteem app. Log in and go to settings.

Set your voting power at 20% and you're good to go.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JacksonD7: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
I followed the tip from pabon, where he said we should aim to comment at least 50 times per day.

And it has already yielded fruits.

Yesterday, I got a 100% upvote worth over $2.00 from a guy on steemit. For asking a question about Russia.

Read this post, to learn how to earn big by dropping quality comments.

https://steemit.com/steem/@taskmaster4450/i-made-usd230-in-7-days-just-from-posting-comments-on-steem-you-can-too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JacksonD7: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
charella:

Yea, same guy

Rock your SBD then. I think you can use it to sign up for #minnowsupportproject.

It's a platform created to help minnows grow. There's an upvote bot among other things.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by RealityShot: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
doyinisaac:
hmm.. This ish is getting serious O..!

apply be on my mind now.. Hmm...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by viktor88: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
JacksonD7:

Download the esteem app. Log in and go to settings.

Set your voting power at 20% and you're good to go.
Thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Godmother:

Cc
Doyinisaa
Tosyne2muc

Me wan to me like me wey still be tilapia fish tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by djpope: 9:07am On Feb 23, 2018
hi, i have just registered this morning and im patiently waiting for approval.

while im waiting please i would like to know straight up if its a viable alternative source of income and if its suitable for someone with a 7-7 job
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2018
A steemit account for sale.. Kindly mail me if you are interested

Price: 5k
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
@myboss doyinisaac,pls share me d link u created for steemit,i just lost my phone recently

help a bro
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lampert505:
@myboss doyinisaac,pls share me d link u created for steemit,i just lost my phone recently

help a bro
you mean link to create an account??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by charella(f): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
JacksonD7:

Rock your SBD then. I think you can use it to sign up for #minnowsupportproject.

It's a platform created to help minnows grow. There's an upvote bot among other things.
Ok. Follow @charella
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by chineduho: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Omo mehn... I made a post 1hour ago & already have 40 upvotes.
Hahahaha.....
1st time in history, couldn't believe my eyes.
The only annoying thing is that their voting power seems low so the earnings isn't much.
.So bonus for everyone, post 'listicles' i.e list articles & you just might blow up.
Meanwhile, you guys should follow & upvote kia kia
Steemit.com/@chinex
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
chineduho:
Omo mehn... I made a post 1hour ago & already have 40 upvotes.
Hahahaha.....
1st time in history, couldn't believe my eyes.
The only annoying thing is that their voting power seems low so the earnings isn't much.
.So bonus for everyone, post 'listicles' i.e list articles & you just might blow up.
Meanwhile, you guys should follow & upvote kia kia
Steemit.com/@chinex
LOL. Na so e de be..

That's a trail I think
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by genaro2000(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
hello how do i share my articles on a trending post on steemit
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Exempted: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
doyinisaac:
first of all you will use more tags,you are allowed to use five tags on a post,and the tag "nigeria" has to do with your location....there is something called infographics on steemit,same way People from korea use "kr" which is a tag meant for people posting from korea or people that are koreans......for your information steemit also works with your location to determine those that will get visibility of your post and with less competition...

I registered yesterday but didnt get any confirmation link on my email. is that their new way of registration or is it an error?? although I got a code immediately via sms but I see people talk abt email confirmation that is why I am asking..

1 Like

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JacksonD7: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Exempted:

I registered yesterday but didnt get any confirmation link on my email. is that their new way of registration or is it an error?? although I got a code immediately via sms but I see people talk abt email confirmation that is why I am asking..

The confirmation email comes before the SMS. Go to your email and find one that looks like this...

PS I edited the post and dropped the right pic.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
Marvel1206:
LOL. Na so e de be..
That's a trail I think
Na trail ooo baba cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.