Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109844 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kharyode(m): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
Follow me I will definitely follow back.
upvotes and resteem my post.
@kharyode
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by kharyode(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
@tosnye2much
@doyinisaac
what does new badges on steemitboard mean
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Exempted: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
tosyne2much:
The value of steem is currently N1, 100.. If you buy 28 steem and use it to lease SP for a week, you should get an estimated value of 40k

Meaning, you're making about 10k as profit for the week

wow..... it has decrease to this point? is there any possibility it will bounce back?

4 Likes

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
JacksonD7:
I've been doing some research on steem power and it's importance. And I've been processing the pros and cons between buying, or leasing steem power.

Which would you recommend as a better option. Buying or leasing.

doyinisaac
tosyne2much
well buying is the best if you have plenty capital to buy alot of steempower but for a beginner the leasing is the best option...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by pacretus(m): 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hello guys please help out can't open an account. Keeps telling me. :

"Each username segment should start with a letter"

Doyinisaac

Tosyn2much
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Marvel1206: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
chineduho:

Correct guy, i see your handwork
grin grin grin
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JacksonD7: 12:39am On Feb 25, 2018
I'm going to spend 80% of my earnings buying steem power. I might use the rest to lease some SP for an added boost.

doyinisaac
tosyne2much
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by jurist21(m): 12:41am On Feb 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
We can't wait to welcome you on board cheesy
cheesy cheesy
will update you when i get approved Boss
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 1:14am On Feb 25, 2018
Exempted:

wow..... it has decrease to this point? is there any possibility it will bounce back?
It will surely bounce back
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 1:15am On Feb 25, 2018
JacksonD7:
I'm going to spend 80% of my earnings buying steem power. I might use the rest to lease some SP for an added boost.

doyinisaac
tosyne2much
It's a very good idea.. Kindly check my signature and hit me up on whastapp boss
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by AncientTimes: 3:41am On Feb 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
Just keep hoping they send it or you could buy an account if you can't wait any longer

Would it be bad if I ask someone in the USA to open an account for me. They use their phone numbers to confirm and then I give them my email address. When the link is sent to my email, I send the link to them directly over there to confirm. Would it work?
2. What is the purpose of the phone number? Would it be used subsequently on Steemit when lose your password or you want to recover your account or something else? Thanks.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by AncientTimes: 3:42am On Feb 25, 2018
pacretus:
Hello guys please help out can't open an account. Keeps telling me. :

"Each username segment should start with a letter"

Doyinisaac

Tosyn2much
Start your user name with a small letter. Do not give space in your username
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2018
AncientTimes:

Would it be bad if I ask someone in the USA to open an account for me. They use their phone numbers to confirm and then I give them my email address. When the link is sent to my email, I send the link to them directly over there to confirm. Would it work?
2. What is the purpose of the phone number? Would it be used subsequently on Steemit when lose your password or you want to recover your account or something else? Thanks.
It's not a bad idea.. Try it let's see but I don't think this will change anything

My friend in London tried registering two different times and it was the same story [/i]
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Dhanidhamy(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
I guess you're talking about the telegram I created.. Click the link on my signature
you removed the link for the telegram
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2018
JacksonD7:

doyinisaac
tosyne2much
good decision but honestly leasing the steempower is more profitable for a beginner......with 20steem you can lease up to 1000steempower for a month.....but to buy 1000steem power it will cost alot more....but buying is still the best though as long as you have plenty steem to buy the steempower and also the advantage of it is that any steempower you buy is forever yours....but whatever your decision is you have made very good decision
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2018
AncientTimes:

if you trust the person then he or she can do that for you..you cannot recover password on steemit if you misplace your password so you have to make sure that you keep your password safe,but if you are using a third party service to register on steemit then some of them offer password recovery services.......
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by jinka(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2018
for the past 3 weeks, I have been trying to open account with steem but to no avail, they dont wanna approve me and this is unfair now, i have tried opening with 3 different accounts with different emails and phone no but no show yet. nawaooo, i for don dey chop money now. someone help me out pls
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by jurist21(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2018
jinka:
for the past 3 weeks, I have been trying to open account with steem but to no avail, they dont wanna approve me and this is unfair now, i have tried opening with 3 different accounts with different emails and phone no but no show yet. nawaooo, i for don dey chop money now. someone help me out pls
any support for this brother?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by siverspooon(m): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2018
Hello house this is my steemit account @sunnyade. Follow and upvote my posts and I will do same to you. @tosyne2much pls am nt on whatsapp and telegram how do I join ur group
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2018
Dhanidhamy:
you removed the link for the telegram
Yes I had to remove it because the link isn't click-able

Kindly check my signature and message me on whastapp
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2018
siverspooon:
Hello house this is my steemit account @sunnyade. Follow and upvote my posts and I will do same to you. @tosyne2much pls am nt on whatsapp and telegram how do I join ur group
Oooops!

You need to be on whatsapp baba
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2018
jinka:
Relax baba.. The level go soon pure cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by NonFarmPayrol: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
Relax baba.. The level go soon pure cheesy

how to invest in steem

whats the best way

like buying power to vote?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by siverspooon(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2018
Pls follow me @sunnyade and upvote my posts and I will do same to you
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2018
kharyode:
@tosnye2muc
@doyinisaa
what does new badges on steemitboard mean
It's just for recognition and to encourage you.. It does not add SBD or steem to your wallet tongue
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

how to invest in steem

whats the best way
like buying power to vote?
Yes that's the best way baba
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Dhanidhamy(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
Yes I had to remove it because the link isn't click-able

Kindly check my signature and message me on whastapp
OK thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by AncientTimes: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2018
doyinisaac:
if you trust the person then he or she can do that for you..you cannot recover password on steemit if you misplace your password so you have to make sure that you keep your password safe,but if you are using a third party service to register on steemit then some of them offer password recovery services.......
Thank you so much, sir.
Will the passwords be sent to my email or to my phone.

Third, what is the implication is opening an account from the USA with IP from that side and operating it here in Nigeria.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
AncientTimes:

Thank you so much, sir.
Will the passwords be sent to my email or to my phone.

Third, what is the implication is opening an account from the USA with IP from that side and operating it here in Nigeria.
i don't know any for now......and concerning the first question,they will send you an approval email which is going to contain link to finish your registration and get your password
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by AncientTimes: 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
doyinisaac:
i don't know any for now......and concerning the first question,they will send you an approval email which is going to contain link to finish your registration and get your password

Okay. Thank you so much.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
@ammyluv2003 i answered the question
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
AncientTimes:

Okay. Thank you so much.
alright

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.